Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (695932 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:
My people appointment booking don enter September oooooo..... I got 3 of September

IT IS WELL!!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by luckyzeeto: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=Highbeeyajibola post=68481461]

Mine was 3 of September [/quote

When is your enrollment ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sent mine before 7am and I haven't received any email

Highbeeyajibola:
My people appointment booking don enter September oooooo..... I got 3 of September
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
cjall:

hello chris, please what paper or info did she give you to send the blocking confirmation details to. i just sent you a pm
I have replied u check ur mail and let's chat on whatsapp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SSamuelo: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Please I need a sample of English language proficiency letter,guru.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
jelmusboy:
Sent mine before 7am and I haven't received any email

Check ur mail, or spam are u sure u send to Dr correct mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=luckyzeeto post=68482585][/quote]

Mine is 21 September, but will seek enrolment extension to like mid oct
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Palla: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
SSamuelo:
Please I need a sample of English language proficiency letter,guru.
I will suggest you visit your school because every school has their style of writing it and for some school it's a kind of recommendation letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Are we suppose to make all the documents for interview booking as one PDF file or it can be uploaded singly unto the same email? Cos I did the latter

Highbeeyajibola:

Check ur mail, or spam are u sure u send to Dr correct mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Palla: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
jelmusboy:
Are we suppose to make all the documents for interview booking as one PDF file or it can be uploaded singly unto the same email? Cos I did the latter

I think it should be attached singles
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Palla:
I think it should be attached singles

Same with me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by luckyzeeto: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Same with me

I attached separately, it doesn't mean
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Ho ho!
God provide for me

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kryptonite44: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
good evening everyone. please if one is not studying any of the courses listed on daad. de schorlaship, one can't apply for the schorlaship?

just asking cos I wish to also apply but my course is not listed there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osifo4ever: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
has anybody hear from Kiel master marine Geosciences.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Please anyone know if NIPOST opens for business on public holidays? Want to do urgent business with them tomorrow
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hulkimiliano(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
osifo4ever:
has anybody hear from Kiel master marine Geosciences.
Please ooo how long does it take uni assist to send VPD to other schools considering the fact that evaluation has bn done b4 for one school. Will it take another 3 weeks?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
chrisb2r200:
The email address to send in your blocked account confirmation letter is info@lago.diplo.de

I sent mine to the two mails below since Monday and no feedback yet.
Must it be sent to this particular Email or any of their Emails?
and was that the only information contained on the piece of paper she gave to you??

rk-visa10@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
student@lago.diplo.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lalaski001:

I sent mine to the two mails below since Monday and no feedback yet.
Must it be sent to this particular Email or any of their Emails?
and was that the only information contained on the piece of paper she gave to you??

rk-visa10@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
student@lago.diplo.de
If u checked what I typed? Is quite different from the email address u used....and the funny thing is, if u do the wrong thing they will just ignore u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
chrisb2r200:

If u checked what I typed? Is quite different from the email address u used....and the funny thing is, if u do the wrong thing they will just ignore u

The emails I used was posted here a while back.
I am asking you because I don't know if that is what they still use or of they now ONLY use the one they gave you.

It doesn't take me anything to resend the email to the one they gave you, but if they are still using the ones I sent to already, then it will look like I am spamming their Emails.

I don't know why you are kind of avoiding the DIRECT question I asked you - which was if that's the only information or email address on the piece of paper they gave you.

Even your reply to me now is somehow. Yea, I can see the email is different but I don't know if they still use the ones I sent to, that's why I asked.
Even though I had the emails I sent to, I still asked here to reconfirm but not one replied so I had to send to the ones I have.
And talking about the doing the wrong thing, those emails were dropped here and we don't know if they still use it or not.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Twallace: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
Anyone going to Leipzig?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Twallace:
Anyone going to Leipzig?
which course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lalaski001:

I am asking you because I don't know if that is what they still use or of they now ONLY use the one they gave you.

It doesn't take me anything to resend the email to the one they gave you, but if they are still using the ones I sent to already, then it will look like I am spamming their Emails.

I don't know why you are kind of avoiding the DIRECT question I asked you - which was if that's the only information or email address on the piece of paper they gave you.

Even your reply to me now is somehow. Yea, I can see the email is different but I don't know if they still use the ones I sent to, that's why I asked.
Even though I had the emails I sent to, I still asked here to reconfirm but not one replied so I had to send to the ones I have.
And talking about the doing the wrong thing, those emails were dropped here and we don't know if they still use it or not.
Guy no vex....no offense meant ...I later reason wetin i type say e nor fresh...but the thing is, I asked then woman where to send my letter to after funding, and she gave me that and also printed it. The letter contained the email address and my application no. Please also note that u are required to specify ur application no while sending....peace!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bellss: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dear gurus, pls is anyone goin to Magdeburg or who knows about job availability in Magdeburg?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Guy no vex....no offense meant ...I later reason wetin i type say e nor fresh...but the thing is, I asked then woman where to send my letter to after funding, and she gave me that and also printed it. The letter contained the email address and my application no. Please also note that u are required to specify ur application no while sending....peace!!!

Ok, no offense taken.

Unfortunately, I misplaced my visa fee receipt where my visa application number was written after my interview ( I must have dropped it at the bank where I went to fund my account immediately I left the embassy).

In the mail I sent, i included my full names, date of birth, passport number and date of interview.

I really do not know if the visa application number is the only way they can identify my application and if it must be included in the mail.

I Will wait till Monday, if I don't hear from them, I will resend the confirmation to the email they gave you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lalaski001:

The email he posted earlier is the email on the paper you signed....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lalaski001:

Ok, no offense taken.

Unfortunately, I misplaced my visa fee receipt where my visa application number was written after my interview ( I must have dropped it at the bank where I went to fund my account immediately I left the embassy).

In the mail I sent, i included my full names, date of birth, passport number and date of interview.

I really do not know if the visa application number is the only way they can identify my application and if it must be included in the mail.

I Will wait till Monday, if I don't hear from them, I will resend the confirmation to the email they gave you.

Thank you.

Alright bro, i really dont knw more than i was told. I hope they reply ur mail. But last, last u can go the embassy and make enquires
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Why you wan make them open for public holiday ? Them no be public servant Am not sure they will open so try tuesday. Am not even sure DHL and co will open
Chriswazo:
Please anyone know if NIPOST opens for business on public holidays? Want to do urgent business with them tomorrow
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
chrisb2r200:

After sending it did the acknowledge your email that it was seen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
freakky:

The email he posted earlier is the email on the paper you signed....

Ok, thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Alright bro, i really dont knw more than i was told. I hope they reply ur mail. But last, last u can go the embassy and make enquires

Yea, even though the application number is kinda important, I believe they can still identify my application with my other personal details.

Even my email should be enough because they told me that all communication with them will be via the email I submitted during my application alone, and I used same email in sending the confirmation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
freakky:

After sending it did the acknowledge your email that it was seen?

I don't think he has sent it. He just had his interview today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.