Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691675 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by iwriterng(m): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

The reality is that restricted admission, wait until application deadline, and then start to decide on the mark to use in awarding study place, which mostly fall around August, and we know the situation of things in Nigeria where we have huge number of applicant and state for visa appointment is limited. My own idea is always apply to one that is not restricted early and still apply to restricted, so u can use the unrestricted to book while waiting for restricted.

As it stands now it will be very difficult to get appointment date by August, not impossible though
If as at June 14 people are getting September 5, Imagine August

Thank you for the response. I would love to read from others that have been there as well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2018
henriq2:
Those of you that got admitted to HSHL can reach out to me.

There's a challenge I'm foreseeing

What challenge? You mean Enrolment date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Okikiayo1: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2018
Lakeside2134:

Mine took 3-4 weeks.The thing is once you pay don’t wait for them to update it for you.Mail them the transaction details so that they’ll start processing immediately
The Already confirmed the payment since ..but I just sent smthe apppication form to them...this is not my Frst time of applying tho...I applied the Frst time and they sent the vpd ..but am applying again ...I want to ask if the second one will take as long as the Frst one
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2018
iwriterng:

Thank you for the response. I would love to read from others that have been there as well.

I hope am wrong but the truth is that you might not (90%) get a date.

Lemme help you understand why, I was denied a date last year by mid July. A lot of us were. Now, those of us denied last year geared up early, in addition to those who began theirs this year to apply altogether this year, you can then understand the rush. In spite of the respite the Abuja embassy brings (which wasn't available last year), embassy would be clog by July ending latest. Just like last year, they gonna only consider those whose deadline veered into November. So my prayer for you is that your school is considerate enough to elongate your deadline into November.

All the best to you and others in your shoes. Never give up. If the system beats you this year, do well to defeat it next year like most of us did.

Shalom

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by iwriterng(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Kenthumphz:

I hope am wrong but the truth is that you might not (90%) get a date.

Lemme help you understand why, I was denied a date last year by mid July. A lot of us were. Now, those of us denied last year geared up early, in addition to those who began theirs this year to apply altogether this year, you can then understand the rush. In spite of the respite the Abuja embassy brings (which wasn't available last year), embassy would be clog by July ending latest. Just like last year, they gonna only consider those whose deadline veered into November. So my prayer for you is that your school is considerate enough to elongate your deadline into November.

All the best to you and others in your shoes. Never give up. If the system beats you this year, do well to defeat it next year like most of us did.

Shalom

Thank you so much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2018
Guys. I discovered that my Uni Assist Account has been HiJacked. And the Hacker has changed the email address and password.

Is there any way I can recover my Account? I have all the details and prove that I created the account and own it.

All my personal School documents are uploaded on the website including my International Passport as ID, CV, Certificates and others.

CC: Justwise
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2018
cruchenutii:
Guys. I discovered that my Uni Assist Account has been HiJacked. And the Hacker has changed the email address and password.

Is there any way I can recover my Account? I have all the details and prove that I created the account and own it.

All my personal School documents are uploaded on the website including my International Passport as ID, CV, Certificates and others.

this one weak me gan o.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by emeka2103: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2018
please I want to know if one can study any Accounting related courses in Germany without any tuition, because when I checked Daad.de and searched most of them I saw there were school of management and MBA..please anyone going for any Accounting related courses should please help.
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Oabayomi24:
After getting my blocked account, i will send a mail to book for appointment for a student visa.
Then the requirements are:
1. admission letter.
2. Financial statement.
3. International passport.
4. Passport photograph. Any specifications please?
5. I came across health insurance too, please can someone enlighten me on this?
Please can anyone educate me on this application if i need to add anything of subt?
Pls my people, let's try to read back. This question has been treated several times.
To book for ur visa interview, you are required to upload these docs wit ur full name and residence address;
1. Admission letter
2. Means of sustenance (Be it SL or block acct opening confirmation page from fintiba or xpatrio)
3. Int'l passport data page
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

The reality is that restricted admission, wait until application deadline, and then start to decide on the mark to use in awarding study place, which mostly fall around August, and we know the situation of things in Nigeria where we have huge number of applicant and state for visa appointment is limited. My own idea is always apply to one that is not restricted early and still apply to restricted, so u can use the unrestricted to book while waiting for restricted.

As it stands now it will be very difficult to get appointment date by August, not impossible though
it wrong for us to assume restricted course always wait for application to end before they give out admission.
I have examples and I will state it here msc nanoscience and nanotechnology of the university of siegen is restricted but still someone here got admission before application deadline which made me thought I will also get but for where na rejection follow

University of Bremen, msc materials chemistry and mineralogy is a non restricted course but they waited for deadline before they even start issuing out admission which even made me afraid because they waited for deadline.I sent mail to them and they told me its not restricted that once you meet the requirement u will be admitted. I am not sure there's anyone that applied and was not admitted. So admission rules na school dey decide what to do its not based on restriction or not
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2018
cruchenutii:

how did u found out it was hacked
How did you know you email has been changed
Were you able to log into your account
Please I will also want to advise us never use a cyber cafe or public system for your admission or German stuff.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2018
dailydolar:
Please I will also want to advise us never use a cyber cafe or public system for your admission or German stuff.

I concur. Cos if Its your Phone or PC you used, how dem wan Change am na.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mayorelnino(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2018
Anyone going to Dresden?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Humraaaaz: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

In ur country does HND qualifies directly to msc?

LMAO...... Epic reply!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2018
dailydolar:

So I used forget password to try & retrieve me password but It says there is no Account matching that details. Which means my account info has ben changed. Yes I was using a Cyber cafe at that time. My Spectranet data had expired.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ehixestgratias: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2018
adedejioluwaseu:

Brandenberg Cottbus

Bros, i am going to same city with you and my interview is fast approaching, i will like for us to connect.. Can i send you pm?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by henriq2: 11:07am On Jun 15, 2018
johndoefoo:

What challenge? You mean Enrolment date?

Yes. It's not an issue for people interviewing before August
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by princetigris(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2018
emeka2103:
please I want to know if one can study any Accounting related courses in Germany without any tuition, because when I checked Daad.de and searched most of them I saw there were school of management and MBA..please anyone going for any Accounting related courses should please help.
Thank you
narrow your search to international business and management, but I doubt you can meet up with winter admission.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2018
cruchenutii:

So I used forget password to try & retrieve me password but It says there is no Account matching that details. Which means my account info has ben changed. Yes I was using a Cyber cafe at that time. My Spectranet data had expired.

Email/call them, they will be able to retrieve your account..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2018
henriq2:

Yes. It's not an issue for people interviewing before August

But u can get enrolment deadline extension
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Vicktor18: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2018
Anyone help please! I want to apply for a university for my sister for nursing. How do I go about it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2018
Jigba:

You can't convert it into getting admission...

I'm currently in Studienkolleg, you can't get admission with only your waec even if your German is perfect..

I have two German course mate citizens who are currently in Studienkolleg although they can speak perfect German. They had to go to Studienkolleg first before studying cause they attended high school in another country..

Good day, Madam. I read medicine in far away Saint Vincent n Grenadines though I stopped midway. Please, can I use pre-med transcript in place of 100 level result to seek for admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Enephkay: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2018
Whether you use Cyber cafe or your PC or IPhone, if you going to be hacked then you going to be hacked... Regardless there are different methods of hacking so using your private devices doesn’t save you, you only have to be smart. Thank you

dailydolar:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Enephkay: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2018
What about phishing and virus ? Bros, your PC or Phone can’t save you... Best is check cookies and also not all you see you click. Thank you

Kenthumphz:

I concur. Cos if Its your Phone or PC you used, how dem wan Change am na.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Oabayomi24(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2018
Please guys, how are you guys doing to scale through this financial obligation ? Is there any scholarship you guys are applying for? My own school is Hamm-Lippstadt University. Please if there is any scholarship i can apply for that will make me to meet up the deadline which 14th of September. Please i need your help guys. I don't want waste this admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Toabyy223:

To your question I think the first step to take is to learn German language here in Nigeria to enable you pass the preparatory course when you get to Germany. That’s the easiest way. I you are not in a hurry and willing to waist this year you can keep pursuing your jamb and afterwards get your admission which is not certain. You know what it’s entails getting admission here in our system. Thou if you are still young pls go for your jamb , get admitted and then you can use your 100 level result to get admission in Germany university. But if time is not on your side I will advise you to think twice.

Brother, I hail o. please, can I use a pre-med result to get admission in Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Please how can I know restricted course and unrestricted course..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
cruchenutii:

what will d person do with it anyway ? Apart from wickedness that you won't be able to know what uniassist is saying or doing. Sorry for that take heart
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
OBYNOWEST12:

Please how can I know restricted course and unrestricted course..
send mail to the school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Will German consulate be opened on Monday? Need to resend my appointment email
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by waledora(f): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
I applied to that school via uniassist too
mayorelnino:
Anyone going to Dresden?

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.