Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria (86692 Views)

Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
The Hill City Consulting Limited – an ICT firm, located in Ibadan, Oyo State

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by successmatters(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
I respect this Ibadan city, it holds the title of the biggest slum in Africa. Nice village sha grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
successmatters:
I respect this Ibadan city, it holds the title of the biggest slum in Africa. Nice village sha grin

Ibo. Inferiority complex. Not here for that tho. I'm here to educate those who haven't been beyond their erosive boundaries in the SE.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by successmatters(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
kn23h:

Ibo. Inferiority complex. Not here for that tho. I'm here to educate most those who haven't been beyond their erosive boundaries in the SE.

Na lie.
You are only here to misinform people, to salvage the battered image of the brown roof republic. We know Ibadan for what it is.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
successmatters:

Na lie.
You are only here to misinform people, to salvage the battered image of the brown roof republic. We know Ibadan for what it is.

I'm not even stressed about your inferiority complex display. cool
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2017

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by successmatters(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
kn23h:

I'm not even stressed about your inferiority complex display. cool

How do the people of Ibadan plan to remove all those dilapidated, ugly looking, sickening brown roofs? grin

Am just trying to help as a good neighbour cheesy
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
successmatters:

How do the people of Ibadan plan to remove all those dilapidated, ugly looking, sickening brown roofs? grin

Am just trying to help as a good neighbour cheesy

This is what we're doing about ours, but what is Enugu and Imo states doing about theirs?

A New Face of Ibadan is coming soon. Master Plan fully funded by the World Bank

www.ibadan-masterplan.com/project-timeline/

www.ibadan-masterplan.com/who-is-involved/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5760257_c8gikqzxwaiz4mj_jpeg18abd2e9bd5ed7958f8165dd130e9b0f

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by successmatters(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
kn23h:

This is what we're doing about ours, but what is Enugu and Imo states doing about theirs?

A New Face of Ibadan is coming soon. Master Plan fully funded by the World Bank

www.ibadan-masterplan.com/project-timeline/

www.ibadan-masterplan.com/who-is-involved/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5760257_c8gikqzxwaiz4mj_jpeg18abd2e9bd5ed7958f8165dd130e9b0f

The masses of Enugu and imo states rose up from the ashes of the civil war and single handedly rebuilt the entire cities without making any noise.

Igbo spirit.

In 2017, a former city like Ibadan is begging the United nations and world bank to change the roof of their buildings grin grin grin

Give me some space to faint please cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by OoduaVanguard: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Old Town Hotel, Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by MasterChen: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
successmatters:

The masses of Enugu and imo states rose up from the ashes of the civil war and single handedly rebuilt the entire cities without making any noise.

Igbo spirit.

In 2017, a former city like Ibadan is begging the United nations and world bank to change the roof of their buildings grin grin grin

Give me some space to faint please cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's funny how Ibos like to mouth off that they rose from the ashes fromt he Biafran war, while the Oyo empire has been fighting wars before the ibo clans began wearing clothes. You lots need to educate yourselves on why they call Ibadan the ancient city - while ibos were still running in bushes, Yorubas were developing urban settings.

1. Tell me how much was given to Ibadan pre/post Biafran war

2. Tell me what advantage Ibadan had over the SE apart from location and human resources

Ibadan is still rising from the ashes of battle, still developing.

What Ibos call development, Yorubas call baseline [the beginning].

Don't compare your backward states, to Ibadan, which is 27 times the size of Enugu.

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
I will not suffer the fool this morning.

You think if you shed your special victim unit tears under the disguise of a female moniker, it will soften my blow?

I'm ready for any bow-yam-legged fool. I get una time.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by NCP: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
kn23h:

It's funny how Ibos like to mouth off that they rose from the ashes fromt he Biafran war, while the Oyo empire has been fighting wars before the ibo clans began wearing clothes. You lots need to educate yourselves on why they call Ibadan the ancient city - while ibos were still running in bushes, Yorubas were developing urban settings.

2. Tell me what advantage Ibadan had over the SE apart from location and human resources

Don't compare your backward states, to Ibadan, which is 27 times the size of Enugu.

Egbon, You are doing a nice Job here sir. Weldone.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
NCP:
Egbon, You are doing a nice Job here sir. Weldone.

Na collective effort, but we appreciate your feedback smiley
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2017

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by successmatters(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
You have not shown any brown roofs. So these are not Ibadan. Still waiting till you start showing the real Ibadan.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
successmatters:
You have not shown any brown roofs. So these are not Ibadan. Still waiting till you start showing the real Ibadan.

kn23h:

This is your homework
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
[img]http://www.travelhubnigeria.com/honeymoon%20southwest%20region/TownHouse%20Hotel%20&%20Suite-Front%20View.jpg[/img]
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) / This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person / Elections Not Postponed - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.