Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria (86205 Views)

Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by otil1: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
And talking about investments, Enugu has not one mall but two and half:

1.Police Mall at Polo
2.Enugu Mall adjacent 3arms Zone
1/2. Roban

SPAR has just entered Enugu

kn23h:
It appears that the whole Fayose family is cursed with illiteracy and ignorance.

One begins to wonder if Ekiti doesn't have a dead governor. It's unfortunate that a beautiful state like Ekiti, filled with intelligent people, is easily led astray by Fayose and his incompetent family. They'd rather plant the seed of discord amongst Yoruba people than fight for the Yoruba commonwealth. Awon omo ale buruku.

This is why Ibadan is not a dead city and can never be a dead city.

Fayose should tell us how his brother has been keeping Ekiti alive economically and culturally.

Why Ibadan is more developed than Enugu:

1. infrastructure

2. Road System

3. Size per development

4. Housing Estate

5. Emphasis on Agriculture

6. Foreign investors

7. Foreign investors

8. Indigenous Businesses

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
sekxy:

I still don't know why he wants to drag Enugu to that shiit. .they always attach igbos to their misery. .why not face ekiti state and leave igbos out of this...
because Igbo pokenosed into what doesn't concern them.
Why can't they leave Ibadan and the insane Isick fayose alone and be worshipping their lord and saviour jejely.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by TheTourist: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Op keep quiet my friend. I served in Enugu and currently running my Msc in ibadan. Enugu over IB any day anytime. Infrastructure wise and otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
otil1:
And talking about investments, Enugu has not one mall but two and half:

1.Police Mall at Polo
2.Enugu Mall adjacent 3arms Zone
1/2. Roban

SPAR has just entered Enugu

You're showing me pictures of billboards instead of the mall itself. Shame no dey catch you Enugu rats? angry

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
TheTourist:
Op keep quiet my friend. I served in Enugu and currently running my Msc in ibadan. Enugu over IB any day anytime. Infrastructure wise and otherwise.

Who is your friend abi na your father you dey tell to keep quiet? Enugu is inferior to Ibadan take it or leave it

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by afonjadie: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Heya the other Ibadan thread failed woefully he had to create another one grin

Just eleven pages of much talk and less photos and the picture done finish grin

See the Nonsense Afonjas want to compare with Enugu this cannot even match Awka

And will be a very stiff contest with Abakiliki it may carry the day against Abakiliki cause IB is a old town.

11 pages of repetition.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by otil1: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:

You're showing me pictures of billboards instead of the mall itself. Shame no dey catch you Enugu rats? angry

Oh, you expect me to drive all the way from Nike road to Independence Layout 3-arms zone to make you believe?

I bu onyeka ara!

Facts are what they are -facts. If you like drink rat poison. Another mall is also coming on stream

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by otil1: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
otil1:

Oh, you expect me to drive all the way from Nike road to Independence Layout 3-arms zone to make you believe?

I bu onyeka ara!

Facts are what they are -facts. If you like drink rat poison. Another mall is also coming on stream

So you're not even sure if the shop exists and you're posting billboard to convince us.

ode ni bobo yii sha

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
otil1:
grin grin

What is mega about that one now? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
afonjadie:
Heya the other Ibadan thread failed woefully he had to create another one grin

Just eleven pages of much talk and less photos and the picture done finish grin

See the Nonsense Afonjas want to compare with Enugu this cannot even match Awka

And will be a very stiff contest with Abakiliki it may carry the day against Abakiliki cause IB is a old town.

11 pages of repetition.

If I failed, why did you need to come and post here? grin grin grin

We alllll know that Enugu is inferior to Ibadan. Please, there's no competition here. WHy do you think your people run to Ibadan to make a living?

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by afonjadie: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:
grin

If I failed, why did you need to come and post here? grin grin grin

We alllll know that Enugu is inferior to Ibadan. Please, there's no competition here. WHy do you think your people run to Ibadan to make a living?
Afonja shut up, you want to use me and push your thread to 12 pages abi, Olodo Afonja.

Just like your other thread, Afonja die.

Nobody is even viewing the thread. grin grin grin dead thread. grin

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja shut up, you want to use me and push your thread to 12 pages abi, Olodo Afonja.

Just like your other thread, Afonja die.

Well..... don't you sound like a typical ipod jews grin I can't say I blame you, your frustration is deep in that thick green ibo blood.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by otil1: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
kn23h:

So you're not even sure if the shop exists and you're posting billboard to convince us.

ode ni bobo yii sha

I won't just head to Okpara square just to convince you. In fact, no one needs to convince anyone about what Enugu has become and about to become.

You are the one that stepped out to convince that what your fellow Westerner (who ought to know what's quan) said is a lie. And so far, your effort is not scratch hinges the surface.

I will get some friends who will go jogging in the area to send me some pix so you can feed your eyes
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
otil1:

I won't just head to Okpara square just to convince you. In fact, no one needs to convince anyone about what Enugu has become and about to become.

You are the one that stepped out to convince that what your fellow Westerner (who ought to know what's quan) said is a lie. And so far, your effort is not scratch hinges the surface.

I will get some friends who will go jogging in the area to send me some pix so you can feed your eyes

Try to convince yourself first. The Billboard is fake until you take picture sof the so called mall you sef no see.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by RoyalUc(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
deji68:
Ma dun ra ninu...most of these pic were taken when the facilities were still new, due to lack of maintanance they are now dilapidated...e.g .Agbowo shopping centre , even the mall, ....

But are they there in the first place?
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
wel they are there but should they look like this ?...that is Agbowo shopping complex for more info u can read the link attached. but there some fine places in Ibadan... but the gov need to do more too much propanganda...
http://connectibadan.com/can-agbowo-shopping-complex-ever-renovated/
RoyalUc:

But are they there in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by RoyalUc(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
deji68:
wel they are there but should they look like this ?...that is Agbowo shopping complex for more info u can read the link attached. but there some fine places in Ibadan... but the gov need to do more too much propanganda...
http://connectibadan.com/can-agbowo-shopping-complex-ever-renovated/

Ok. Thanks. That's all I wanted to know.

I don't like 'too much propanganda' myself.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by barragan: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
deji68:
The guy, Fayose brother posted some pics...mall in the Dugbe is owned by state gov is it not their duty to repair it ?? abi oshi oro wo lon so

There are two malls in dugbe, heritage mall which is privately owned and cocoa mall owned by the o'dua group which is in turn owned by the south west states governments.

Speaking of escalators, there are millions of people earth wide who have seen one with their naked eyes before, so Ibadan still edges lots of places on that score.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ok i don hear..People living near Eleyele waterwork dont have portable water...seeing an elevator is an achievement for them undecided undecided undecided
barragan:

There are two malls in dugbe, heritage mall which is privately owned and cocoa mall owned by the o'dua group which is in turn owned by the south west states governments.

Speaking of escalators, there are millions of people earth wide who have seen one with their naked eyes before, so Ibadan still edges lots of places on that score.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by barragan: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
deji68:
Ok i don hear..People living near Eleyele waterwork dont have portable water...seeing an elevator is an achievement for them undecided undecided undecided

I don't care about your argument with the other people or your annoyance with the government, I just wanted you to know that things you might take for granted will amuse some other people. Ire o.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:23am On Jul 26, 2017
Drogbs:

Lol someone becomes ipob when he points out your lies, kontinew.

I need your honest assertion, If you were to list the best cities in Nigeria, where would Ibadan rank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (49) (Reply)

Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode / The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.