Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

She's Doing What I Feared The Most! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Doing What I Feared The Most! (941 Views)

Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. / Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) / 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by steeze(m): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2010
Hey guys, there's dis gal, and we've been on and off. We became a bit steady towards d end of last year. Now it's almost valentine, and she's stylishly hinting at all d things she wants me to get for her. . . It's mighty expensive. I know her well, and i know all she'll get for me is probably a shirt and a card, or a cheap perfume. She's not broke, so i strongly feel that if i have to go all out and buy all those expensive stuff, then she has to meet me halfway and do d same. Abi, what do u think?
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by sweetpie23: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
I can think if I want, but am not going to think you do the thinking its your relationship tongue
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by GBAS: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2010
What's the big deal ,please use your discretion ! cheesy,you Guys are fond of complaining when you have to fulfil your side of the bargain ,i don't think you have to measure what she's giving with yours ?
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by detopshot(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2010
***Hisses and clicks on next thread***
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by googles: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2010
[size=13pt]lol ehn buy her a big bottle of groundnut  tongue[/size]
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by Officerricky(m): 12:37am On Feb 07, 2010
**jumps up and down**and then starts hittin head on the wall**
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On Feb 07, 2010
That's why it's called Valentine's Day, I f you can't afford them then please go and get yourself a mama-put for a girlfriend.
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by princeohms: 1:14am On Feb 07, 2010
Take her window shopping for those things she asked for.
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 07, 2010
See another 'man' trying to chicken out of his responsibility. @ least he's not saying it's because the girl will 'probably' cheat!

@ Poster
You don do fine boi finish? Now's the time to be a real man. You've got to step up and be the man. I told you nobody cared about your looks!
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 07, 2010
Ujujoan:

See another 'man' trying to chicken out of his responsibility. @ least he's not saying it's because the girl will 'probably' cheat!

@ Poster
You don do fine boi finish? Now's the time to be a real man. You've got to step up and be the man. I told you nobody cared about your looks!
Easy girl grin grin grin Never seen you here this late grin Hope you are ok. smiley
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 07, 2010
I'm fine hun, just a little insomnia; It'll fix itself wink

You are good huh
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 07, 2010
Im doing ok, i guess im an insomniac as well grin grin
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 07, 2010
^^^ Awwww too bad. Anyway, thank God for NL! grin grin
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by spoilt(f): 3:54am On Feb 07, 2010
Girls tend to get really friendly towards valentine. Why would you fall for that?
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by skipo4u(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2010
buy her what u can afford,
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by H2O2: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2010
I've always been an "it's the thought that counts" kind of dude. Weigh your pockets before you decide to fork out huge pennies on val gifts for your woman. If she's considerate she would understand. Besides, there are far better ways to show you appreciate her on valentine's day than outrageously expensive gifts. Immerse the day in romance and plan some events to show how much you care.
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by akelliah(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2010
its val and the gift you give has to be an expression of your love for you partner not a task you must fulfill. and this should apply for guys and gals alike
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2010
@poster
NOTHING, and i repeat, NOTHING says that people should buy whatever people ask on val day just to prove their affection to their partner.
- BUY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD.
- BUY WHAT YOU WANT TO OFFER.
- IF YOU AINT GOT THE MONEY THEN SAY IT TO HER OPENLY (flowers/chocolate aint that expensive anyway).

its not about the amount you spend on a gift but the gesture and thought. even a 1 kobo gift will do, any person out there who is pissed because you didnt buy them what THEY wish should go and get a life and you should reconsider your position in this relationship.
Re: She's Doing What I Feared The Most! by skipo4u(m): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2010
support

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Problem With Me? / Temptations: / She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.