Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) (6568 Views)

What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) / Take A Look At What These Boys Are Doing!!! (photo) / Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by JudgementHammer: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pussy scratching in public or checking sanitary pad or finnggering or checking temperature or playing with the hair or hiding money in pant or...what exactly? Abeg ladies enlighten us cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
What a man can do, a woman can do......... grin

Complete the above sentence shocked
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by ApcSucks: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
What a man can do... a woman can do......... grin

To book space you have to comment off point. The stuff you said does say the gal is doing?
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by trigar12(m): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Scratch and win promo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
she day burst pimples
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Fabulous47(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Scratching 'gbola' i guess.
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by JudgementHammer: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Smagiro18:
she day burst pimples
Lol. If d pimples pus stay there long she go soon dey comot maggot
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
puahing back the head of one of our fallen brothers.

#WeWillAlwaysRemember.
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
She's trying to check if her pad is in place or she hid something there which she is about bringing out.
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by JudgementHammer: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
firstEVA:
She's trying to check if her pad is in place or she hid something there which she is about bringing out.
Hmmm. I smell experience here
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Samiceman: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is the dumbest post I have seen on nairaland today! Funny enough one yeye MoD fit push this crap go frontpage...

On a lighter note, this girl must be a Yoruba girl
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Jesuspistol(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
What a man can do, a woman can do......... grin

Complete the above sentence shocked
..........better!! Thank God say we get oga grin
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by ecto(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]she is looking for chibok girls
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by valilo20(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
ecto:
[color=#990000][/color]she is looking for chibok girls
U mumu die
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
She is pressing pimple
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by JudgementHammer: 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Samiceman:
This is the dumbest post I have seen on nairaland today! Funny enough one yeye MoD with push this crap go frontpage
Bros. U spend quality time to read and comment on dumb post. Lol..wetin u come be?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Samiceman: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Bros. U spend quality time to read and comment on dumb post. Lol..wetin u come be?
Guy go far....
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Larablink(f): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Samiceman:
This is the dumbest post I have seen on nairaland today! Funny enough one yeye MoD fit push this crap go frontpage...

wetin bring Yoruba girl for dis one eh undecided.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by MrBasketball: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Samiceman:

Animals too are here?

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Samiceman: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2015
Larablink:
wetin bring Yoruba girl for dis one eh undecided.
See as u come resemble the girl for the post, are u sure u are not the one?
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Samiceman: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:
Animals too are here?
We are all animals
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2015
the poster above me tho.......
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Samiceman:

what has tribe got to do with dis?
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Op how did u snap dis pix? For the sake of opening a thread,u snapped an innocent gurl pix and upload it here?she löok like someone i knw,so beta remove dat pix.
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by MrBasketball: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2015
Samiceman:
We are all animals
Like a bush animal.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Larablink(f): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2015
Samiceman:
See as u come resemble the girl for the post, are u sure u are not the one?
.look her well,she look like that your babe. grin
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by JudgementHammer: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op how did u snap dis pix? For the sake of opening a thread,u snapped an innocent gurl pix and upload it here?she löok like someone i knw,so beta remove dat pix.
cheesy ok I hear
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2015
JudgementHammer:
cheesy ok I hear
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2015
get behind me ye devil
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Samiceman: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what has tribe got to do with dis?
Everything my dear
Re: Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) by Samiceman: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Larablink:
.look her well,she look like that your babe. grin
Sorry bae, I don't do Yoruba girls...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? / Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young / Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.