Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? (4325 Views)

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by placeofallure(f): 4:04am On Jul 29, 2017
Naturally, I don't like to be rude to guys, my mum warned me not to when I was a lot younger. She said just be assertive. So If I tell you " NO" and you still bother me, I'll kill you with silence. But in my campus days I remember telling a guy he must be very ambitious to want to date me. I still regret till tomorrow ever saying that to him. The guy just walked away and never bothered me again. Thinking back now, he must have felt so dehumanised, so hurt in his spirit. Really it's not nice to hurt people with your utterances.

I've used more than ten phones and I only bought one with my money. The rest are gifts.

1 Like

Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by voyy: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
wow amazing cry

life is so simple, no need decieving her, the greatest payback was making her regret loosing a gud opportunity.
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by voyy: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2017
placeofallure:
Naturally, I don't like to be rude to guys, my mum warned me not to when I was a lot younger. She said just be assertive. So If I tell you " NO" and you still bother me, I'll kill you with silence. But in my campus days I remember telling a guy he must be very ambitious to want to date me. I still regret till tomorrow ever saying that to him. The guy just walked away and never bothered me again. Thinking back now, he must have felt so dehumanised, so hurt in his spirit. Really it's not nice to hurt people with your utterances.

I've used more than ten phones and I only bought one with my money. The rest are gifts.

dat statement can kill a guys morale, dat was too much na . lol
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2017
voyy:

life is so simple, no need decieving her, the greatest payback was making her regret loosing a gud opportunity.
Sure.
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Glory12345(f): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Guys. What’s the worst way a girl has even turned you down ?
And have you ever bought a phone for a lady?
Coz then a guy bought me itel p51
Share Your Experience.
The guy try o op he even buy you phone but na itel cheesy
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Glory12345(f): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2017
placeofallure:

Awwwwwww! I understand you too sis.i ts well even op said a guy bought her itel and yet the guy will still Bleep up.its just verse varsa.

Don't feel bad.
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Taku555(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
You guy don't want to talk coz am a lady abi
yes and you also turned me down
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
when did i turn you down? Ah
Taku555:
yes and you also turned me down
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Taku555(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
you have forgotten so easily but that's the truth
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Taku555(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
why have you forgotten easily?
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Taku555(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
the truth is that you did turned me down
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Taku555(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
??
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by princepaul20(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2017
mine was on the crowed street, this girl said nd i quote "I DON'T LIKE YOU" NA SO I CARRY HANDKERCHIFE CLEAN FACE TURN BOLDLY ND LEFT.
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
awwwwww cry
princepaul20:
mine was on the crowed street, this girl said nd i quote "I DON'T LIKE YOU" NA SO I CARRY HANDKERCHIFE CLEAN FACE TURN BOLDLY ND LEFT.
Re: Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? by JayJayGee: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
placeofallure:

you're lucky you didnt meet the kind of guys i roll with. They can turn every talk back to you with double the impact without insulting you.
At the end of the day it is you who will feel bad.
We call that "CHANGING"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R / Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise / MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.