Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad (72056 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by one4GOD(f): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=CastedDude post=58787263]A Nigerian guy identified as Dan Ladi is the rave of the moment after gifting his mother a brand new Venza Car. The young man who shared the good news on his Facebook page revealed how he sold his mother's car years back out of desperation to travel abroad in search for greener pastures.

Today, Dan Ladi is not only the "star" of his family, but is also providing for his people. To climax it, he has surprisingly replaced his mum's car with a brand new car.

Read what he shared below;

some years ago i sold your car out of desperation and made away with the money in search for greener pastures, My Mother, Today I might not be rich enough, to buy you a Lambo , a ferrari or a house on Beverly hills, But i want you to know something, that this little gift of mine comes from my heart, it would never be worth the struggles you have gone through in life to Put up for me and my siblings, even when i put u through difficult and down times, you were always there to Forgive.

I might not be the best of son you ever dreamed of, but i always want you to know that making you proud and happy would be forever be my hobby, I promise to always adore you like never before because without you, i for no de here today, God bless every mother in the world. i pray that we your children, are able someday to get the finances to be able to appreciate you all in many diverse ways.

Some people got the means and finances to appreciate there mothers, but they don’t have mothers, some people got mothers, but dey don’t have the means, So i am really thankful to God for his Grace to be able to do this for you in life, i pray that the good lord preserve all our beautiful mothers . Because without you all we are nothing.

HASHTAG. MOTHER IS LIFE, MOTHER IS GOLDEN! #FinestJewel #WomanWhoGaveBirthToABeast. #MyfireclessLioness #Mysweetness #MyAdorable #MySoftSpot #ThisIsJustTheBeginin. #DanladiTheBoyWeyNoFitGiveUp
i strongly believe that the mother did not react by raining curses on the son when she realised her car was gone, if she had there is no way this son would have been successful enough in whatever it was he did to make the money whether legit or not. that is the strength every true mother must have, the ability to hold in and not act in rage when a child misbehaves. God bless your mum.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/young-man-gifts-mother-brand-new-car-selling-old-car-travel-abroad-photos.html[/quote
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=amakadihot87 post=58788882][/quote]
They must always find a way to drag ladies into any matter at all. .

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Danladi?

So Malo boys dey follow do yahoo?

MALO. ha, me think say na only for north u go hear am. it is the real derogatory word use in the north in place of ABOKI.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by freshvine(f): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
The woman is looking healthy but the son looking like a drug addict.

No correlation between wealth and the guy look.

If I was the mother, I'll reject the gift and be concerned for my sons look.

7 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Babaelemu: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
That guy car plate number is a South African one so definately the dude is into drugs or yahoo yahoo. I know lots of them! Just thinking do you have to sell a car to travel to South Africa from Nigeria??

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Slay mammas won't be happy with dis

More cars for mommy means less cars or no cars for them

Dats y de will always be like

I DON'T LIKE MOMMAS BOY

#Eco99#
Wetin concern slay mamas inside this matter now? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Babaelemu: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
That guy car plate number is a South African one so definately the dude is into drugs or yahoo yahoo. I know lots of them! Just thinking do you have to sell a car to travel to South Africa from Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Liability(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
A mother will bear this kinda sacrifice with blind expectation of whether his son will buy her bigger car or not..she's just lucky to have a God-fearing son who understands the necessity of compensating his mother

Yet you will find a self-acclaimed wife material who doesn't have any sacrifice to bear or offer in a relationship than sex (even the sex sef they still won't offer it well), someone whose attitude is only being managed yet want to compete with her mother-in-law over respect and honour from her husband. These attributes are earned by sacrifices and not just by being a wife.
true talk bro...many of these ladies and wives have gutter-like behaviour but they want to steal all the love from a son to his mama.

Na thunder go fire them all
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by one4GOD(f): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
modest65:
Good, but his too childish so the world should know that he bought car for his mother. Did he tell the world when he sold the mother's car? Rubish
he doesnt have to tell d world when he sold the car, there are some risks you take without anyone's consent. that way, if it werks u celebrate and if reverse is d case, u cry ur cry alone and in secret, pick up ur pieces and move on .
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Babaelemu: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Liability(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
grin This guy no fine abeg
i fine and i sabi fvck well well
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by transient123(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ever8054:
when Yahoo yahoo pay at the right time..enjoy ma.. but dont forget to ask him how come so that you wont say you never knew your son was this rich..when Evans fall on him...

I just hope it isnt yahoo yahoo money. If yes, mama please return that car because someone, somewhere is crying for being defrauded .

Aftermath of such little happiness lies sorrows. A word is more than enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
That's exactly what he is supposed to do for his mum, it's no biggie, i did ten times more than this for my mum. I will post it online what I did for my mum in the year 2050
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by okuya: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Is so touching to see a young man remember and acknowledge d mothers sacrifice. But at the same time I hope it's not money robbed from people whose life may have been shattered rite now, through internet fraud, armed robbery or any other criminal activity.
Note: Evans and so many other criminals remembered their mothers too, and even built them mansions, they too were GOOD Sons until the bubble burst.
Mothers should learn to ask questions

6 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Babaelemu: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
That guy car plate number is a South African one so definately the dude is into drugs or yahoo yahoo. I know lots of them! Just thinking do you have to sell a car to travel to South Afrika from Nigeria
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by one4GOD(f): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Babaelemu:
beef. do u know what cost implication is involved from start to finish to travel to SA becos if u do i dnt think u will be asking such childish question. and again u have to consider the cost of the car he sold before u start documenting ur ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Liability:
i fine and i sabi fvck well well
angry Pardon? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Liability(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
I sabi fvck well well and i fine.
Prettythicksmi:
angry Pardon? undecided
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by transient123(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
freshvine:
The woman is looking healthy but the son looking like a drug addict.

No correlation between wealth and the guy look.

If I was the mother, I'll reject the gift and be concerned for my sons look.

God will make you a good mother if you are yet to be one.

My mum, Iya Ope will not collect such gift from a son of his look. I trust my mum.

When my brother as a teenager had no other friends except yahoo boys in the hood, I remember what she did then, now the boy is now a man and a responsible one for that matter.

I love mama so much, hers is rare.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Babaelemu: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lol i have been residing in sa for 9 yrs now. I traveled down here on 38 k salary that then at age 21.

If you look at the story line closely, look at the cars, the mom, the boy and the environment you would notice everything are FAKE!!! The blogger obviously looking for traffics. ODE!!

and
one4GOD:
beef. do u know what cost implication is involved from start to finish to travel to SA becos if u do i dnt think u will be asking such childish question. and again u have to consider the cost of the car he sold before u start documenting ur ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by remedick: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Not everyone do Yahoo yahoo
Or kidnapping like Evans

There is legit money out there
based on Nigerian setting, that guy is a G boy.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Boyooosa(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
2 THINGS HERE. DID HE STEAL HER MUM'S CAR BACK THEN? DID HE GET THE REPLACEMENT CAR TRU IDEAL MEANS?
WELL, MAY GOD 4GIVE HIM HIS SINS AND PERMANENT THEIR JOY!
MOST PERTINENTLY, GO AND SIN NO MORE!
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Not everyone do Yahoo yahoo Or kidnapping like Evans
There is legit money out there
Does that boy look like he's genuinely making money? Gerout jor

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Liability:
I sabi fvck well well and i fine.
Are u okay in head bro? angry Can't u quit smoking?the shiii is affecting ur brain. grin
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by evexx1(f): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Aww how nice of him. smiley
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by PeeDaVinci: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Congrats to the mum, I'm hoping the mum will be bold enough to ask his boy how he is making his monies.
A guy desperate enough to break his mum's heart (by selling her car) will go to any length to make money with little/no regards for the law/ welfare of others

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by sarrki(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

Does that boy look like he's genuinely making money? Gerout jor

You know better sha

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
one4GOD:
beef. do u know what cost implication is involved from start to finish to travel to SA becos if u do i dnt think u wil be asking such childish question. and again u have to consider the cost of the car he sold before u start documenting ur ignorance.

What is the cost implication of traveling to South Africa? I had peanuts in my account when I applied and they gave me so what is the big deal

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by ivolt: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
livinbygrace:
The boy don go do Yahoo,hammer buy car for him Mama.Anyway money is money anyhow it comes.

I have always knew that "grace" is synonymous with fraud,
so when someone claim to be "living by grace", it means
they will do anything, including fraud, robbery and murder
to get rich.

[img]https://media./images/b79ed09bcac0d4a3e7fe60d5fca3f989/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by belindar: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ever8054:
when Yahoo yahoo pay at the right time..enjoy ma.. but dont forget to ask him how come so that you wont say you never knew your son was this rich..when Evans fall on him...

You never see or happy for good things.
Why don't you too do something and buy something for your mother instead of been jealous
Is it everyone that achieve something is into yahoo.
Grow Up That is why the rich will continue to be rich and the poor keeps complaining.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by hotdealz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Slay mammas won't be happy with dis

More cars for mommy means less cars or no cars for them

Dats y de will always be like

I DON'T LIKE MOMMAS BOY

#Eco99#
Hahaha.. And na true o
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by belindar: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
PeeDaVinci:
Congrats to the mum, I'm hoping the mum will be bold enough to ask his boy how he is making his monies.
A guy desperate enough to break his mum's heart (by selling her car) will go to any length to make money with little/no regards for the law/ welfare of others

Can u please ask the politicians that steals daylight what job are they doing that warrant such amount of wealth they enjoy. Misplaced priorities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.