Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad (72055 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Daboomb: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ever8054:
when Yahoo yahoo pay at the right time..enjoy ma.. but dont forget to ask him how come so that you wont say you never knew your son was this rich..when Evans fall on him...

While l applaud the fact that he remembered his Mother (and l can bet he wont even remember the father who bought the car for the Mother, that is the woeful of of fathers in this 'end time' world! grin undecided ), l find it very strange that his Mum could not even talk him into dressing properly, since he wants to publicise this act of his? angry angry
Whats with the gangster and irresponsible couture?

The vibe he is sending to the outer world sounds like this: hey Mama, your Yahoo Boy has hit jackpot and its time to flex some money.
Good thing is we have a picture of Mama flexing the car and God forbid, if like Evans the kidnapper, the unexpeted and unthinkable happens, mama cant deny jack.
She would have to go down with him.

It is time we, as a people, shun and discourage "sudden wealth" among ourselves and it is also time that the Authorities take a harder stance against criminality, the proceeds of crime and all those who directly and indirectly benefits from such proceeds of crime..... not granting Amnesty to criminals, as those criminals in the national Assembly are hatching.

okay, you think l am hating baa? let me ask Evans Paapa, Maama and wife. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Bossrhekeluv: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Cöngratz
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by 9jatatafo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ever8054:
when Yahoo yahoo pay at the right time..enjoy ma.. but dont forget to ask him how come so that you wont say you never knew your son was this rich..when Evans fall on him...

You reason like a typical Nigeria Police that thinks every young man that is successful is a G-Boy. Legitimate business pays dear
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Daboomb: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rexnegro:

may his days Be long And may his children do this for him too in double folds...I love guys who remember And make There mothers proud happily #Nohomo

Chai! U wicked o!

You mean his children should sell this Venza, sell the other Venzas and hope to buy him a Lambo-wetin in future when they hammer?
What if..... l dont want to say it kwa. grin grin grin
Make l just Negodu. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by sirfee(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Osucoward:
How did he get the money?
Google is your friend
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by tonio2wo: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Did she ask him how he made the money? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Daboomb: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
9jatatafo:

You reason like a typical Nigeria Police that thinks every young man that is successful is a G-Boy. Legitimate business pays dear

But you reason like some typical, morally remiss, depraved and criminally-inclined Nigerian parent whose only interest is "see money", not minding whether it is ritual money!
Small time now when Yaawa-gazz, it is people like you that will be doing the "Evans Papa dance" while saying God is your witness.

Anyway, if you are the 'tatafo' that l know in real life, you have always shown a lot of criminal tendencies.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Agbalanze(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
His write-up is so clean and clear... He must be a smart dude!

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Freshbaba95(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ever8054:

Bleep U Dude, Can't u say something better, hater.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Jok3r(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian guy identified as Dan Ladi is the rave of the moment after gifting his mother a brand new Venza Car. The young man who shared the good news on his Facebook page revealed how he sold his mother's car years back out of desperation to travel abroad in search for greener pastures.

Today, Dan Ladi is not only the "star" of his family, but is also providing for his people. To climax it, he has surprisingly replaced his mum's car with a brand new car.

Read what he shared below;

some years ago i sold your car out of desperation and made away with the money in search for greener pastures, My Mother, Today I might not be rich enough, to buy you a Lambo , a ferrari or a house on Beverly hills, But i want you to know something, that this little gift of mine comes from my heart, it would never be worth the struggles you have gone through in life to Put up for me and my siblings, even when i put u through difficult and down times, you were always there to Forgive.

I might not be the best of son you ever dreamed of, but i always want you to know that making you proud and happy would be forever be my hobby, I promise to always adore you like never before because without you, i for no de here today, God bless every mother in the world. i pray that we your children, are able someday to get the finances to be able to appreciate you all in many diverse ways.

Some people got the means and finances to appreciate there mothers, but they don’t have mothers, some people got mothers, but dey don’t have the means, So i am really thankful to God for his Grace to be able to do this for you in life, i pray that the good lord preserve all our beautiful mothers . Because without you all we are nothing.

HASHTAG. MOTHER IS LIFE, MOTHER IS GOLDEN! #FinestJewel #WomanWhoGaveBirthToABeast. #MyfireclessLioness #Mysweetness #MyAdorable #MySoftSpot #ThisIsJustTheBeginin. #DanladiTheBoyWeyNoFitGiveUp

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/young-man-gifts-mother-brand-new-car-selling-old-car-travel-abroad-photos.html

God bless ur mama
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by ashewoboy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
PaperLace:
It's a nice move, as long as the source is genuine.
Some people know how to pay back a debt. I have a BIL like that, we sold my car then for his studies abroad _I also used to send him money for feeding.

Now, the guy is embarrassing me with money. I'm even getting scared at the way he keeps reiterating he owes me.

show me the money nacheesy.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by misspineapple(f): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
grin This guy no fine abeg
lol..u ehn
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Liability(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Are u okay in head bro? angry Can't u quit smoking?the shiii is affecting ur brain. grin
i go fvck ur toto sotey na ur go run. I go make u squirt more 50 times. My big preek go enter deep inside u go confess say nobody don fvck u like this before.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by ruggedtimi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Danladi?

So Malo boys dey follow do yahoo?
Never seen a Hausa yahoo boy...I know they are into drugs, magic and homosexuality but yahoo, no?
lol...show ghana see malo boys doing G
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Ifywildrose1(f): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ever8054:
enemy of progress spotted
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by gonkin(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hmm this one be like G-boy ooo. Abi na modeling cuz this gut is some how WOWO and someone told me money make man fine.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by sermming: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ask google
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by HausaOverlord: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Danladi?

So Malo boys dey follow do yahoo?
Never seen a Hausa yahoo boy...I know they are into drugs, magic and homosexuality but yahoo, no?
forget him name, the guy no resemble Hausa at all even him Mumsi no dress like Hausa woman, but u are a very stupid person.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by vioment: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tomorrow he go still come sell this one, no be yahoo way again during down times.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
what is my bro waiting for..he has sold many things oh
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Wisebisho: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Dude not happy to say what he does for a living abroad, doesn't smell right.
Bad belle what do u wanna hear? Have you ever tell people that you are a rapist?
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by erico2k2(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
9jatatafo:

But this guy in question nah confirm yahoo boi, tell me what legit Biz E do in GH?those boys wey dey throw westy and control worldwide.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Wisebisho: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ever8054:
I hear pastor sarki...but that was how Evans was making his cool money out there,until poo hit the rolling fan...
When u see bad belle infected souls you will know...
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Yuji: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na so Evans and Dammykrane flex their own before they catch them! Wetin concern me? It pays to be honest! #justpassing

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by enemyofprogress: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by masties2(f): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
A mother will bear this kinda sacrifice with blind expectation of whether his son will buy her bigger car or not..she's just lucky to have a God-fearing son who understands the necessity of compensating his mother

Yet you will find a self-acclaimed wife material who doesn't have any sacrifice to bear or offer in a relationship than sex (even the sex sef they still won't offer it well), someone whose attitude is only being managed yet want to compete with her mother-in-law over respect and honour from her husband. These attributes are earned by sacrifices and not just by being a wife.

Sorry oga, but you sound so pained. You forget it is the same "wife" that is mother to the son and mother in law. A woman plays multiple roles and deserves reward for each role and the sacrifices made. With the kind of men outside now being just a wife is a huge sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Olulinks(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Not everyone do Yahoo yahoo
Or kidnapping like Evans

There is legit money out there
Abeg, show me the legit work that guy for foto dey do with that his hairstyle and dress. For the benefit of those of us wey nor see am read for the post. Nor mind OP, he forgot to mention the work for the post.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Which one be abroad here? Coz GP in the first pic is South African "Gauteng Province" plate.

I mean as a nigerian, nothing is abroad if you just went down the continent undecided.

Preach the word in other countries and you'll blame them for ruthlessness.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wisebisho:

Bad belle what do u wanna hear? Have you ever tell people that you are a rapist?
Thunder fire ya papa.
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by piagetskinner(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
hmm....hope he got his money through legit means....

if not, I hope he meets his water loo soon enough...
Re: Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad by LEOVOLUTION(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Not everyone do Yahoo yahoo
Or kidnapping like Evans

There is legit money out there

Dude seriously, I really am not hating on his success but comon matey, you know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.