Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! (2449 Views)

Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend / LADIES: 16 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Modragon:

Y wud u say dat Gurl is pretty... Babe u nor dey see at all

lmao

boss she try na

maybe its cause i like dark skinned ladies sha

i hail you dis morning o

Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
I wouldn't know
I didnt send him my number
I taught he will post those recharge pin here

oh i see sad sad

you got to see the new thread he created for it right

how about we try checking there first

lemme go search out the thread cos i didnt follow it yday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Timmylehyn(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Rorachy:
What about guys? abi its only ladies.

About number 2, so you expect me not to be smart and outspoken cos am dating one random guy. You must be joking.

About number 6, we shouldn't try to change a bad partner right? That's crap!

About number 4, you need reassurance to know if he still loves you, some guys are like sockets switching on and off with their love, at the end a lady needs the reassurance.

About number 7, who doesn't talk about their ex anyway? Guys and ladies do that.

About number 3, sometimes saying sorry feeds guys ego, that's why most girls prefer not to.

About number 5, a girl that doesn't love her bf won't be clingy, she won't even care to be with him or contact.

you're missing the whole topic.
Re: LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

okay i'll take the latter for it cry cry

issoraite................lemme goan start work

PS: you're pretty...............from delta state right?
IMO.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Dolls Are Not Meant For Nigerians (photo) / Difference Between Iyàwó And Aya / Bad Boys Only! Pls It's Urgently Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.