Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. (18716 Views)

Live Online Radio On agitation for Regional Govt/Oduduwa Republic / Ibadan Summit: Yoruba leaders, govs Insist on restructuring & regional govt / We can't go back to Regional govt, Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Is Nonsense- Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Markfemi2: 6:46am On Jul 26, 2017
Yorubas are not like some lazy slaves that will say no to restructuring
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Markfemi2: 6:48am On Jul 26, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Arewa is an organization for all northern groups.

Yorubas are not northerners
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Markfemi2: 6:51am On Jul 26, 2017
orisa37:
These Oduduwa sons get sufficient wisdom. And this is what the Igbos want to pull down the Roof for, 'cos they are selfish, corrupt and greedy.

Igbo is incredibly jealous of the unity Yorubas enjoy
Yoruba have access to sea via 3 states they don't
Yorubas have more economic power and population than them
If I were Igbo I will envy Yoruba too
You should understand this things

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by BabaRamota1980: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
you are not opposing Biafra because you to have the cake your hungry forefathers chop long time ago, better start exhuming the. right away... I've come to realise that the Igbos are great threat to yorubas, Igbos are Landlords to Yoruba's in many parts of lagos, is either you live as our tenants or you vacate Lagos for us,
Take away our Lagos Take away Lagos and yoruba land is doomed!! If Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's then let them come and Chase the Igbos away.. Its very simple. How can someone sit in ur house and tell U that Its not yours and U keep quiet.
It means U are a Coward.

Lmao! grin grin

You are a landlord
Why you always have to beg your tenant and seek his approval to allow your son occupy room in that house that belong to you?
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by BabaRamota1980: 6:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Markfemi2:

Igbo is incredibly jealous of the unity Yorubas enjoy
Yoruba have access to sea via 3 states they don't
Yorubas have more economic power and population than them
If I were Igbo I will envy Yoruba too
You should understand this things

The international border in Yorubaland alone sef - Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Kwara, huge economic and cultural advantage!
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Markfemi2: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

The international border in Yorubaland alone sef - Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Kwara, huge economic and cultural advantage!

only us sea
only us oil
only us 60m
only us international language
only us links in south america
only us too much wealth
only us kwara kogi and edo yoruba
ofcourse what were we expecting from flat headed beings who have to suck up to ijaw for sea access and oil
the same people delta ibos are rejecting from all corners of course their will be envy
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Lmao! grin grin

You are a landlord
Why you always have to beg your tenant and seek his approval to allow your son occupy room in that house that belong to you?

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2017
Markfemi2:

Yorubas are not northerners
'Northerner' is a region not a tribe. We have northern are southern yorubas just as we have them in Benin and the diaspora. If Southerners decide to make it a tribe, well, it's unfortunate because some of their own will belong in it too.
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Markfemi2: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

'Northerner' is a region not a tribe. We have northern are southern yorubas just as we have them in Benin and the diaspora. If Southerners decide to make it a tribe, well, it's unfortunate because some of their own will belong in it too.

That does not exist cause it's British fraud
It's an imposed identity
Yorubas in Benin belong to another country
And they belong to the central region which has dissociated themselves from north
In any restructuring the border alignment is to Jleave central and join west

Enough of cheating in Nigeria
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by laudate: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
we know the cowards that can not look to their masters eyeballs to eyeballs
Yes, like your own people. They are a great example of those cowards you referred to!
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2017
laudate:

Yes, like your own people. They are a great example of those cowards you referred to!
their cowardly is legendary, like that of Awo
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by laudate: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Compound fool, proof your claim rather than looking for an easy way out of this. take the challenge to proof your claim once and for all but you chickened out as usual like the typical afonjansitic dirty Yoruba muslim with unkempt beards that you are with your tails tucked in between in your wor wor legs.

since you have refused to substantiate your claim, may those curses be your petition for saying things that you do not know. May sorrow be your portion and that of every member of your family. fortune will stay miles away from your every member of your cursed bloodline. Poverty should take its place henceforth in your life you bloody liar.

And stop speaking from your hairy dirty looking ass
Oh dear, you responded with another long rant, and finally exposed your true identity! shocked Clap for yourself. wink And thanks a lot for letting everyone realise that you are nothing but a " typical afonjansitic dirty muslim with unkempt beards that you are with your tails tucked in between in your wor wor legs." How interesting! cheesy Is this how you truly see yourself? Wow! shocked You must hate yourself a lot! Anyway, I will always agree with the way you have described yourself here. Because you are the only one that knows how truly dirty you are, and how unkempt you must be. undecided

People often pray for good things to happen to them, but you are always praying for bad things to be your own portion. undecided I don't know why you feel the need to do so. But now, that you have prayed for yourself by saying: ".....may those curses be your petition for saying things that you do not know. May sorrow be your portion and that of every member of your family. fortune will stay miles away from your every member of your cursed bloodline, ColonelDrake. Poverty should take its place henceforth in your life you bloody liar." Again, I say may those curses you made up here for yourself, come true very quickly in your life. I join my faith with yours', to say that those curses will speedily bear fruit in your own life, in Jesus name. Can I get an Amen from you without any delay? cheesy grin
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by laudate: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
their cowardly is legendary, like that of Awo
Ah you missed it. Their cowardice is legendary, like Ojukwu!
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by laudate: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

Exactly but in the end the whole thing is just a pipe dream-economic realism, international geopolitics and minority concerns make it so. It won't fly.
Been silently following you guys on the yoruba business thread. Great job. You have encyclopedic knowledge- history, business, politics, international relations. You sabi
Thanks for your kind words! wink

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2017
laudate:

Oh dear, you responded with another long rant, and finally exposed your true identity! shocked Clap for yourself. wink And thanks a lot for letting everyone realise that you are nothing but a " typical afonjansitic dirty muslim with unkempt beards that you are with your tails tucked in between in your wor wor legs." How interesting! cheesy Is this how you truly see yourself? Wow! shocked You must hate yourself a lot! Anyway, I will always agree with the way you have described yourself here. Because you are the only one that knows how truly dirty you are, and how unkempt you must be. undecided

People often pray for good things to happen to them, but you are always praying for bad things to be your own portion. undecided I don't know why you feel the need to do so. But now, that you have prayed for yourself by saying: ".....may those curses be your petition for saying things that you do not know. May sorrow be your portion and that of every member of your family. fortune will stay miles away from your every member of your cursed bloodline, ColonelDrake. Poverty should take its place henceforth in your life you bloody liar." Again, I say may those curses you made up here for yourself, come true very quickly in your life. I join my faith with yours', to say that those curses will speedily bear fruit in your own life, in Jesus name. Can I get an Amen from you without any delay? cheesy grin

What a cantankerous coward! In your next miserable life, man up and own up to your words. Go and enjoy your misery with all your wretched family members you poverty stricken fool.
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by laudate: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2017
ColonelDrake:
What a cantankerous coward! In your next miserable life, man up and own up to your words. Go and enjoy your misery with all your wretched family members you poverty stricken fool.
Nah, the name 'miserable, cantankerous coward,' actually belongs to you! wink How could you have forgotten so soon? And why do you keep calling members of your own family 'wretched, poverty stricken f00ls?' Do you hate them so much? shocked
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by olajizz01(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
reality1010:

Trust them at ur own risk.Under regional government there was resource control but Yorubas say no bc it will benefits others.Under regional govt d Federal govt resided in Lagos,it developed Lagos with collective resources but Yorubas claim they developed Lagos. In d various National Conferences held since 1987,Yorubas connive with other ethnic groups to sabotage restructuring,resource control,fiscal federalism&true democracy.We know them well well.
shut the hell,i think kaduna ezeague who plotted and suceeded in the first coup and ended true federalism we were practising then was a Yoruba man.U this useless tribe that always blame Yorubas for your misfortune.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Road Collapse: Palliative Works Begin On The Affected Road - Photos / Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Edwin Clark (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.