Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Can We Break Loose From Kwara? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Break Loose From Kwara? (16455 Views)

Photos And Video From Kwara PDP Campaign Rally / Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by FriendNG: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2017
Kagawa10:

Will you shut up! Which stupid Arewa? Lol!
Come take am na! Yeye..
Take something that's already with me?
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by FriendNG: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2017
Markfemi2:
dumb FriendNG will say niger delta is seperate from igbo but middle belt must go with arewa

are wa ko

a se eke ni

Look at how you shame yourself.

I have never argued that SS and SE are not part of southern Nigeria.

I have never argued that Kwara is not North Central.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Markfemi2: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2017
FriendNG:

Look at how you shame yourself.

I have never argued that SS and SE are not part of southern Nigeria.

I have never argued that Kwara is not North Central.

What is hard for you to understand here

Your northern Nigeria pic

1 Like

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2017
FriendNG:

I won't reply all those insults. Let me educate you a little bit.

The current Emir of Illorin is he Fulani or Not?

Who is talking of Fulani region here? We are talking of One Monolithic Indissoluble Arewa Land which comprises all the 19 state.

You can insult me from now till your death but that will only succeed in giving you hypertension but not change the fact about the existing Arewa Land.
the rest that are Yoruba oba are not human abi? You wan use one emir abi,this man is mugafal.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Kagawa10: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2017
FriendNG:

I won't reply all those insults. Let me educate you a little bit.

The current Emir of Illorin is he Fulani or Not?

Who is talking of Fulani region here? We are talking of One Monolithic Indissoluble Arewa Land which comprises all the 19 state.

You can insult me from now till your death but that will only succeed in giving you hypertension but not change the fact about the existing Arewa Land.

Kwara has never been Arewa land and so is the other middle belt states. Get that into your dumb head!

That the current Emir is a Fulani doesn't make the people Fulani, that's another one to get into your thick skull!

BTW, we will know which is which by the time we will ransack your land grabbing head in Kwara.. Then, you will tell us if Kwara is even close to your Fulani region. Dumb illiterate!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by FriendNG: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2017
Kagawa10:

Kwara has never been Arewa land and so is the other middle belt states. Get that into your dumb head!

That the current Emir is a Fulani doesn't make the people Fulani, that's another one to get into your thick skull!

BTW, we will know which is which when we ransack your land grabbing head in Kwara.. Then, you would tell us if Kwara is even close to your Fulani region. Dumb illiterate!

OK. Let's me just ignore you also because I don't argue with people who have no shame to lie on a public forum.

You said Kwara has never been a northern land?

When it is already north. Bye bye enjoy the lies and insults that makes you happy.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2017
Kagawa10:

BTW, we will know which is which by the time we will ransack your land grabbing head in Kwara.. Then, you will tell us if Kwara is even close to your Fulani region. Dumb illiterate!
don't mind him jare
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Kagawa10: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2017
FriendNG:

Take something that's already with me?

Lol! Middle Belt region is with you? You go dream tire! It's like the Fulani are spoiling for war and we will give to you! What a thief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Rilwayne001: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2017
toye440:
I'm from Kwara state, from the Ekiti speaking part of kwara, collectively called the IGBOMINAS
I'm so confused for the fact that kwara state is counted as a Northern state (save me d afonja defeat, d Fulani's r still covering grounds), but her inhabitants r predominantly Yoruba's.
Recently, SW Governors converge to strategize on how to move the region forward, but to the chagrin of all kwara state was not represented. These I believe was due to d balkanization of d country from a working regional system into geopolitical zones.
My simple question is; should there b a referendum and we all voted to go our separate ways in lieu of regionalising d country, were do we d igbominas fall?
This is why I believe the earlier d better we d igbominas carve out our state from kwara, and free ourselves from d saraki dynasty.
pls IPOB NOT INVITED only Yoruba's are welcomed.

This issue often breaks my heart whenever I think about it, but I think other south west gorvernors are not doing enough. Apparently the leaders in Kwara, especially the gorvernor and other political figures are so foolish that they follow Saraki gullibily where ever he goes. Surely the people of kwara are voicing their opinion of wanting to be part of other South west states, but the leaders are more interested in what they stand to gain and so they are not ready to entertain or support that opinion, which in turn are making it seem like Kwarans are not really interested in South west.

The reason why I say south west gorvernors are not doing enough is this issue is that, they often tend to segregate kwara from any of their plans. Even if kwara leaders are not interested, they (SW leaders) should Atleast raise a motion or maybe try to bring kwara people into the fold since we are all oOdua descendants, and if the people as well the leaders refuse the call, they should leave them be and allow them associate with whoever they want. But first, they should try to bring them into the fold instead of leaving them outside the plan to develop the Yoruba race.

1 Like

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by FriendNG: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2017
Markfemi2:

What is hard for you to understand here
Your northern Nigeria pic

Every group can issue a statement bla bla bla. I am not interested.
Mention me when Kwara become SW officially.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2017
British awarded many lands to them because they obeyed British like slaves.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Markfemi2: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2017
FriendNG:

Every group can issue a statement bla bla bla. I am not interested.

Mention me when Kwara become SW officially.

Who has time to be mentioning cattle rustlers
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:

This issue often breaks my heart whenever I think about it, but I think other south west gorvernors are not doing enough. Apparently the leaders in Kwara, especially the gorvernor and other political figures are so foolish that they follow Saraki gullibily where ever he goes. Surely the people of kwara are voicing their opinion of wanting to be part of other South west states, but the leaders are more interested in what they stand to gain and so they are not ready to entertain or support that opinion, which in turn are making it seem like Kwarans are not really interested in South west.

The reason why I say south west gorvernors are not doing enough is this issue is that, they often tend to segregate kwara from any of their plans. Even if kwara leaders are not interested, they (SW leaders) should Atleast raise a motion or maybe try to bring kwara people into the fold since we are all oOdua descendants, and if the people as well the leaders refuse the call, they should leave them be and allow them associate with whoever they want. But first, they should try to bring them into the fold instead of leaving them outside the plan to develop the Yoruba race.

pls help us to talk to your igan,that guy friend ng
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Kagawa10: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2017
FriendNG:

OK. Let's me just ignore you also because I don't argue with people who have no shame to lie on a public forum.

You said Kwara has never been a northern land?

When it is already north. Bye bye enjoy the lies and insults that makes you happy.

Lol! Which North? The middle belt is North?

If you want war, we are ready to give it back to you! Yeye..

The funny thing is Kwara isn't even close to Fulani region yet his greedy eyes won't let him rest. Abeg, Fashi...
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by FriendNG: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Markfemi2:

Who has time to be mentioning cattle rustlers

But you just deed
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Rilwayne001: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Baddestman:
British awarded many lands to them because they obeyed British like slaves.

Does carving out regional states equals awarding of lands? Can we say Benue people are Arewa people because their land is part of the North Central region?
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by FriendNG: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Does carving out regional states equals awarding of lands? Can we say Benue people are Arewa people because their land is part of the North Central region?

Yes they are area people. That's the meaning of North "Arewa"
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Rilwayne001: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2017
fatymore:
You can only break free if you have a voice in the state assembly.. National assembly... A vibrant one who can push home your demand.. And I doubt if you have one for now except you start the revolution yourself like.. You know

The time is coming, and it's coming soon enough. Remember how the people of Kwara stoned Saraki?

The hour is coming.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by toye440: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2017
Bro this cracked me up, I can't stop laughing.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2017
Lol. FriendNG, continue schooling them. Though I know we are political enemies from different divides, I guess the saying that "The enemy of my enemy, is my friend" works here.

They will soon understand what hit them when the die is cast.

I know you may be a Fulani man. So u are abreast with the divide and rule tactics.

Please divide them well well ok?

They should all focus on Igbo people while you encroach into their lands. They are still their discussing Kwara that is long gone without knowing that Lagos is about going.

Am I not in the North again? Don't I hear their discussions here?

They are not even aware that Lagos is strategic to North as an Ocean waterway. When it hits them, they will understand.

Meanwhile, Sai Baba.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I told him that his arewa madness is not beyond north east and north west.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Rilwayne001: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2017
FriendNG:

Yes they are area people. That's the meaning of North "Arewa"

So in the event of a break up, you have the sole authority to merge them to Hausa Fulani?
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2017
The Kwara state governor was invited to the meeting of south-west governors but he didn't show up. There was an empty chair that was meant for the 7th south-west governor.

Rilwayne001:

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:

So in the event of a break up, you have the sole authority to merge them to Hausa Fulani?

You are just getting to know? Lol. Lagos is already on the negotiating table on how it will be divided and you are here talking Kwara that is long gone. By the time Hausa-Fulani Balkanize Lagos as an Ocean waterway, e go clear for your eyes.

Continue being sophisticated ok? When Igbo's scream... You people will never understand.

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Markfemi2: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Lol. FriendNG, continue schooling them. Though I know we are political enemies from different divides, I guess the saying that "The enemy of my enemy, is my friend" works here.

I know you may be a Fulani man. So u are abreast with the divide and rule tactics.

They should all focus on Igbo people while you encroach into their lands. They are still their discussing Kwara that is long gone without knowing that Lagos is about going.

They are not even aware that Lagos is strategic to North as an Ocean waterway. When it hits them, they will understand.

Meanwhile, Sai Baba.

The slave from Jos how far
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Rilwayne001: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
iamexcelblog:

Meanwhile, Sai Baba. [/s]

^^^^

This is how you reason when you have your brain in your scrotom and your testes in your skull.

Demola, come and see someone reason with his scrotom shocked grin
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Kagawa10: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Meanwhile, Sai Baba.

Lmao! Your Enugu brethren are getting killed as we speak. As a matter of fact, Enugu and Ebonyi are even closer to the North than Kwara state. So, don't worry your dead brain head about us.

1 Like

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Markfemi2: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao! Your Enugu brethren are getting killed as we speak. As a matter of fact, Enugu and Ebonyi are even closer to the North than Kwara state. So, don't worry your dead brain head about us.

No he's from jos
I think he's Fulani claiming Jos
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Kagawa10: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Markfemi2:

No he's from jos I think he's Fulani claiming Jos
Oops, iamexcelblog is Fulani's conquered slave? Lol..
No wonder..
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Rilwayne001: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
NubiLove:
The Kwara state governor was invited to the meeting of south-west governors but he didn't show up. There was an empty chair that was meant for the 7th south-west governor.

Can you show from the report where this was mentioned, or are you just making your own assumption? I truly will like to know if he was invited or not.

Even if what you said was true, because he wasn't there doesn't mean they wouldn't make mention of Kwara as part of their plans, would they? They were explicit bout the 6 south west states, which is not supposed to be.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by FriendNG: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:

It depends on how the break up took place. If the country is diving in to two. Then Ofcourse yes they Belong to Arewa land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

2019: How APC Is Buying Pvcs Of Idps – PDP Cries Out / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped / Election: Benue PDP Chieftains Disown Ortom Over Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.