Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives (72845 Views)

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
ha ha cheesy and he made a ugly 1 an the dude still wanted em
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by hipsyleema(f): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Let this world end already.. This is nonsensical...

1 Like

Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by ipobarecriminals: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin both of them them should be parade

1 Like

Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by 2016v2017: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hoperiver:
Seems like this is the trend now. Just when authorities are tying to rid the streets of the 'actual' prostitutes, these ones are busy impersonating.
What I don't get yet is their motive. Or do they think they won't be found out when action is about to commence?
to rob ,
drug you and cart away with your money,car,properties etc

2 Likes

Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by 2016v2017: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hoperiver:
Seems like this is the trend now. Just when authorities are tying to rid the streets of the 'actual' prostitutes, these ones are busy impersonating.
What I don't get yet is their motive. Or do they think they won't be found out when action is about to commence?
to rob ,
drug you and cart away with your money,car,properties etc.
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by InvaluableGem: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Blonchilli:
I smell lies
There can be a million story to that pic. Cross dresser, gay, some guy fooling around. So he found out it was a guy and didn't call his neighbours? The Nigeria I know people would gather and that cross dresser will be sitting on the floor
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by MzJin(f): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
VargasVee:
Some men's love for puna is really blinding them. How can you not

1. Notice the muscular features

2. The bass in the person's voice

3. As$ that don't jingle, more like a sedimentary rock

They just want to bum everything undecided
kikikikikikikikakakakakakakakakakakka hahahahahahahahaahahah no b small puna
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by Mamap03(f): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
O God our help,men are taking over.

1 Like

Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by InvaluableGem: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Blonchilli:
I smell lies
There can be a million story to that pic. Cross dresser, gay, some guy fooling around. So he found out it was a guy and didn't call his neighbours? The Nigeria I know people would gather and that cross dresser will be sitting on the floor

You are wise sir. Is this young guy the man with four wives? Why would a married man with four wives want to take a snapshot with a prostitute and expose himself?

1 Like

Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by Mamap03(f): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Awon okunrin ti take over.

1 Like

Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by RowlandVSP: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
bad market grin

1 Like

Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by pellummy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
No idea, what re they saying
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by fof1: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quhote author=feranmi400 post=58814493]more[/quote]

WHAT EXACTLY DOES HE/SHE WANTS TO ACHIEVE ACTUALLY?
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by TinaAnita(f): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
And to think that he has four free pussies at home weakens me
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by delishpot: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
I thought they said polygamy was the answer?

1 Like

Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by GreenUzzy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sallam
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by perdollar(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
he stl fine pass all d women wey dey nairaland.
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by Sarah20A(f): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
I don't understand was he/she going to give him nyash to Bleep undecided
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by crackhouse(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wow, but no doubt he's a fine girl.
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by HERSLEY(f): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
VargasVee:
Some men's love for puna is really blinding them. How can you not

1. Notice the muscular features

2. The bass in the person's voice

3. As$ that don't jingle, more like a sedimentary rock

They just want to bum everything undecided
swear u don't love puna.... If I give u, u won't take angry
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by lilreese: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
lool
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by VargasVee(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
HERSLEY:

We can come to terms on that one wink
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by HERSLEY(f): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
VargasVee:

We can come to terms on that one wink
which terms.... One minute dude grin angry
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by lovethchioma(f): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
You now see why men are scum ? They are just never satisfied. How can a man having four wives still go out to pick a call girl? The women didn't satisfy him until he finally picked a man unknowingly.

Men are confused.. Oliver twist ... Ojukokoro .. Alonga

1 Like

Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by VargasVee(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
HERSLEY:
which terms.... One minute dude grin angry

You must be confusing me for your bf wink
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by Lionofdjungle: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
HERSLEY:
Not all men are interested in free pussies. Some are just like the biblical Moses whose master's wife wanted him to bleep her but he ran away.
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by darediamond(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
The love of pvssy the ruin of great men

OK let's assume this prostitute this man carried was a female he would have slept with her and used the money he would have used in feeding his multiple children from four wives and no one would have questioned that. But the table turned around and it happened that the said proustitute was a man and everyone forgot the sins of the mallam with four wives and wants to decend on the male prostitute...... Do we now see that Islam is a religion of cowardice, pretence and stupid homosexuality and they are the cause of 80% of the poverty issue in Nigeria Imagine a man with 4wives still patronising call girls abi na call man....and maybe the said man is an imam in one devilish mosque
Let me express the way I laugh here grin kikikiii kiikiiiiiiii! Oh Girl you talk real sense.
Na so!

1 Like

Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by ItsTutsi(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Get the bleep outta here!! The education u have gone through certainly hasnt benefit you,you sound as daft as how u look,you most be a dyslexic patient trying so hard to form slayqueen but dull,stupid and a knucklehead by default,you cant escape that,i guess it most be a heirloom past within ur leanage..if u had known islam as a concept rather than align it with an individual's action u wouldnt have sounded foolish,you should have not collimate an entity's actions with what islam preaches,the last time i checked and to the best of my knowledge,no where does it say "you should patronise prostitutes"in islam..let every action speak for for itself,hypocritical delusional ashawo on the loose,i bet u didnt say that about christianity when pastors where caught sleeping around or when they were caught in the chain of ritualism,heck,who even knows if ur father is into the game..it doesnt cost anything to think logically and rationally!!,talking about "pretence" but thats how fake and counterfield u are with ur painted face in order to swindle and seduce every tom,dick and harry in town,you should have known how ur holy pastors stage manage every comic act on the pretext of a miracle...ur instincts should have let u know that America,a 80% christian country and other western countries are the ones that legalised,practice,superhead and agitate for homosexuality,but again if only u have gone to school!!..basic hoe trying to be all that
Factfinder1:

OK let's assume this prostitute this man carried was a female he would have slept with her and used the money he would have used in feeding his multiple children from four wives and no one would have questioned that. But the table turned around and it happened that the said proustitute was a man and everyone forgot the sins of the mallam with four wives and wants to decend on the male prostitute...... Do we now see that Islam is a religion of cowardice, pretence and stupid homosexuality and they are the cause of 80% of the poverty issue in Nigeria Imagine a man with 4wives still patronising call girls abi na call man....and maybe the said man is an imam in one devilish mosque
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by sisisioge: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Karma is female tongue
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by MissRaine69(f): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Me thinks this married man actually likes mining for manure.
Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by Saylawchar(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
all these #endtime ashawos everywhere, i tire for we country ohhh

Hoperiver:

1 Like

Re: Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives by bewla(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Factfinder1:

tank u but what I hate is the religious side u talk about the Mallam is guilty no thought but no add religion pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Masturbation Is Killing Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.