Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women (69383 Views)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance - / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by LordOfNaira: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
Stop that jor angry Abi I get amnesia...
Don't mind me, my Queen.
Can we go out on a date to...
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by sisisioge: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Team Singleton cool
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by pocohantas(f): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Don't mind me, my Queen.

Can we go out on a date to...

To...? grin
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by LordOfNaira: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:

To...? grin
I don't want you to have nightmares.
I hope you are fine.
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
gay
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by RealHaute: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
POSSIBLE REASONS HE IS BOOLESS.

...Dude is quite dark, I guess women have a hard time seeing him.
Solution: Wear bright colours.

...He has realised how overrated modern relationships are cheesy cheesy
Solution: Try again, this time he should make sure he is deserving of what he wants to attract.

...His bae is out of town.
Solution: Nil.

...He is broke and the girls he has been approaching think broke guys shouldn't be in a relationship...let alone having erections. Orgasm is a luxury, they can't afford it.
Solution: Hustle, then place one bundle of $100 on his forehead to increase his visibility.

...He is boring and can't get or keep a bae down.
Solution: He should work on other desirable qualities.

...He is gay and doesn't wanna spoil a 'heterosexual' picture.
Solution: Nairaland elders would help with this.

I hope he has a boo in the next group picture...Bye.

Einstein. undecided
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by mechanics(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
he's waiting for his own time.
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by MunorAnne(f): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
That guy in brown boots tho...
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Stallione(m): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
VirginDiva:
OMG shocked
Hihihihihi tongue
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by Gkemz: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2017
There's always a right partner for every man pehaps he's yet to find his perfect match.
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by UbChapter(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2017
eleojo23:
Who do you guys think took the picture?

It was his boo!

His boo took the picture!

That is 'subjective probability' in statistics. You assumed that probably his boo is the one taking the picture (which is your opinion) but it might not entirely be true as others could also have differs opinions.
Re: Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women by tchino26(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Perhaps, he's a ghost...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Why Are You Still Single? / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.