Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

DEAR BROKE GUYS! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (28200 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / 10 Places Broke Guys Normally Propose To Their Girlfriends / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by lilmax(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:

When my daughter come of age, she will be responsible for her decisions. I as a Dad will only counsel her and be there for her.
what would be your advice? suffering all in the name of love?

we should always put ourselves, families,relatives in our shoes before we reply here on nairaland
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Victornezzar: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
E go click, u just believe
Amen oop
Time 2 draw closer 2 God wink
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by lilmax(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Bro pls, use you brain dis afternoon.
grin broke boy

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Blackhawk03:

My fellow brokie, hafar na? wink
I am fine jare grin
jaksmillioniar:
guy dem dey vex me I wont reply again cos if I say wat on my mind I get a ban I will just see how dey fool diasef. rubbish later dey say girls are not cheap. let dem go meet tblavk now. guy if u must spend for a girl fk shege out or her scata her pucce and giv d bich 5k for meatpie and mtn kad.
...aghhh shocked

Benita27:
Look at how you're raving. You could only bed your kind of woman.

lmfao cheesy cheesy

get back to work immediately ma'am angry

you wanna start again o

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by kullozone(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
This shameless woman has started again. Does your husband know what you do on nairaland? Why don't you leave broke guys alone and face your rich husband? Wetin you dey find ehn
You don't have respect for yourself at all oh!
You don cook lunch? Have you cleaned the house?
I want to insult you very well, but Nairaland will ban me forever.

13 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
being Rich has many levels.
Many ladies are not looking for a Dangote kind of guy but a Hardworking Financially Stable Guy.
and I see nothing wrong in that.
He may not have his own house, atleast let him afford a 3-bedroom flat.
He may not have a murano or quest, atleast let him afford a camry even if it is old model.
Women want to be comfortable. Simple
Amarabae, how many young guys hustling around you can afford a 3 bedroom apartment?
A young guy can start with a room or self contain.

12 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by rosalieene(f): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
this is going to be fun
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
why meeting tblachot? Why not meeting Emeka the hardworking Engineer or Femi the Telecommunication guy or Ahmed the banking guy with a good salary? Huh?
Lol. ..the guy is pained
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
kullozone:
This shameless woman has started again. Does your husband know what you do on nairaland? Why don't you leave broke guys alone and face your rich husband? Wetin you dey find ehn
Easy brother, it has not gotten to that
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:
this is going to be fun
aswear
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Stevengerd(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
lilmax:
grin broke boy
Lol, this broke boy will feed/ cater for you. shoni o stupid ni. ama ko e logbo!

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
cos dose guys b wit a girl like dem a hardwoking girl dat add value to thier life, dat improved dia life a girl dat u can say is a real woman like okanja iwale, akunyili zahra buhari not broke nairaland girls luking for who to by dem meat pie and coke.
oga. Did I hit a nerve inside you with this thread? Stop sweating biko.
*someone pls switch on the fan abeg.*

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by SINZ: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
lol. And Experience is the best bitter teacher

I don't understand the love-hate between you and this guy though..
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
kullozone:
easy joor..did she insult any guy in her post..take a chill
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by RuggedArab: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Not at all. Was at RUST this morning but currently at work. You saw my doppelganger?. grin

I saw someone that looks like you sha.

I went for a meeting at British Council.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Stevengerd(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
Amen oop Time 2 draw closer 2 God wink
Abi now, its necessary
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Elcuba: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
You don't have to be with a person just because of the wealth.. 
You can have it by helping each other to pursue the dream that will make you and your partner happy.

Not all women think that money could make them happy for the rest of their lives.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmfao cheesy cheesy

get back to work immediately ma'am angry

you wanna start again o
cheesy grin
Shebi they said the other thread was theirs?.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

easy joor..did she insult any guy in her post..take a chill
Hey brokey hunter! grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Amarabae, how many young guys hustling around you can afford a 3 bedroom apartment?
A young guy can start with a room or self contain.
whether one or two or three.
Its ok, atleast let it not be a public yard.
Good afternoon.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Victornezzar: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Abi now, its necessary
Yeah oo
I don dey see d signs small small sha
don't answer dat nigga again
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
RuggedArab:

I saw someone that looks like you sha.

I went for a meeting at British Council.
I don't know where that is. How did it go?.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by lilmax(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol, this broke boy will feed/ cater for you. shoni o stupid ni. ama ko e logbo!
if you can feed your family... then you'd have no problem with the thread.... like I said you lack understanding, go get it grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Prevho:
First, dating a broke guy is your own perogative but at least, date one with potentials and big dreams.
“If you want to eat frog, eat the one with eggs”.

Second, if you cannot stay, do not stay. Some broke guys are very analytical, they know when you are not for real and when chips are down, they drop you like a bag of potatoes.

Now this is coming on the back of Kondomatic comment on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3944387/staying-him-when-he-broke
I feel it is imperative we trash this once and for all. I keep hearing ladies talking about how a guy they stood with when he was broke ditched them when he made it.

No logical and smart man will ever leave a lady who stood with him in this life, especially during his trying period.
The problem we have here though is in how you interpret the word “STAND”.

Most girls think standing with a broke guy means not asking him for money, giving him sex as he wants, cooking for me perpetually, not nagging and generally docile.

Most girls are actually STANDING without any verbal and active efort and they watch the guy do all the heavy lifiting, now when it is time to reap they say they were with you, REAAAAALLLLYYY!

The real idea here is the value of your worth in his eyes and how he rates you, there is a way you place yourself and you just become a time machine to him and he rides till he can get a better one.

You don’t pamper such guy or what other challenge is there for him to see (when in the real sense, you should be the challenge), instead you need to change your role.

So what does STANDING” with a broke guy means…

Most of the girls who claim guys leave them are mostly docile and when they act, they make it seem like they are doing you a great favor, broke guys can smell that from afar.

It simply refers to the level of influence you had in his life to achieving or actualizing his future ambition or getting better in life.
Are you the cornerstone or the pavement stone?

How much of your imprint and name will be mentioned when he tells that story?

ASK YOURSELF: If that guy was a company, what percentage will be your own share?

In this context, things like food, sex and even little financial push does not really count, there is a lot that matters more
The following are some of what you should aim to be and he also has to see you in the same light:

You have to become his -
Motivator everyday
Catalyst for success
A reason to be a success etc.

You may not help him financially, but once he can tie you in with his grass to grace story, my sister, you are going nowhere!
Some guys can be ruled out though, but it is only a negligible percentage.

Disclaimer: This is my own opinion

lalasticlala

beautiful write up bro

but errmmm why you con call lala now

You want him to like your post or take this shiiii to fp so u'd get likes on your post lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

PS: dont mind me i'm just looking for ..........

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
cheesy grin
Shebi they said the other thread was theirs?.

hahahaha

revenge is sweet

so who's gonna be y'all first victim cheesy
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Go back and read the thread. You lack comprehensive ability. Sorry, Coke is N150 while meatpie is N300 depending on the environment. I can take myself out and get a better treatment. Don't ever assume every girl is after the rubbish you all dole out.
ladies dey love meatpie ehnn grin
though na sharwama be the latest rave among babes cheesy
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
whether one or two or three.
Its ok, atleast let it not be a public yard.
Good afternoon.
Afternoon pretty mama. The aim of threads like this one is to tell the brokeys truth. To encourage the lazy ones to start doing something.

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by MissRaine69(f): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Prevho:
First, dating a broke guy is your own perogative but at least, date one with potentials and big dreams.
“If you want to eat frog, eat the one with eggs”.

Second, if you cannot stay, do not stay. Some broke guys are very analytical, they know when you are not for real and when chips are down, they drop you like a bag of potatoes.

Now this is coming on the back of Kondomatic comment on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3944387/staying-him-when-he-broke
I feel it is imperative we trash this once and for all. I keep hearing ladies talking about how a guy they stood with when he was broke ditched them when he made it.

No logical and smart man will ever leave a lady who stood with him in this life, especially during his trying period.
The problem we have here though is in how you interpret the word “STAND”.

Most girls think standing with a broke guy means not asking him for money, giving him sex as he wants, cooking for me perpetually, not nagging and generally docile.

Most girls are actually STANDING without any verbal and active efort and they watch the guy do all the heavy lifiting, now when it is time to reap they say they were with you, REAAAAALLLLYYY!

The real idea here is the value of your worth in his eyes and how he rates you, there is a way you place yourself and you just become a time machine to him and he rides till he can get a better one.

You don’t pamper such guy or what other challenge is there for him to see (when in the real sense, you should be the challenge), instead you need to change your role.

So what does STANDING” with a broke guy means…

Most of the girls who claim guys leave them are mostly docile and when they act, they make it seem like they are doing you a great favor, broke guys can smell that from afar.

It simply refers to the level of influence you had in his life to achieving or actualizing his future ambition or getting better in life.
Are you the cornerstone or the pavement stone?

How much of your imprint and name will be mentioned when he tells that story?

ASK YOURSELF: If that guy was a company, what percentage will be your own share?

In this context, things like food, sex and even little financial push does not really count, there is a lot that matters more
The following are some of what you should aim to be and he also has to see you in the same light:

You have to become his -
Motivator everyday
Catalyst for success
A reason to be a success etc.

You may not help him financially, but once he can tie you in with his grass to grace story, my sister, you are going nowhere!
Some guys can be ruled out though, but it is only a negligible percentage.

Disclaimer: This is my own opinion

lalasticlala
I share your point of view.
Most have stood by him and supported him confused
Few can claim to have supported the man emotionally and physically. Some will stand by him begrudgingly help out remind him repeatedly remind him that she is helping him. Support is multi tiered it's not about the things you did for him physically and practically. Where you also available when he had his dark days of despair?Or did you talk about how providing for him was such a chore? Some women will stand by a broke guy but their intentions are obvious it's not genuine.

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by JennyJuggs: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
oga. Did I hit a nerve inside you with this thread? Stop sweating biko.
*someone pls switch on the fan abeg.*
Benita27:
You're not making sense.
I will just watch both of u make a mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride / My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.