Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question (8582 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
izmercy:
That's bad guy. You shouldn't have asked that question. It would have been better to ask where she get the money if you think the gift is too expensive for her to afford and certainly not that day and that moment.

Forget whatever they are advising you here. It's a gift not an errand. At you should appreciate her. Forget the fact that you do buy her gifts too. She's your gal. What if she didn't buy you nothing or worse she no visit, you die?

Abeg text that babe and tell her how sorry you are before God answer another guy prayer.

The question sounded quite normal to me....and beside I asked her in a playful polite way...
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by MissCokie(f): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
wintersnow:

She has even switched off her phone...I think she's trying to.make me feel guilty...
I'll just give her some space ...

Give her time(space grin) , then try to go see her. The rest is your hand dear.
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by izmercy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
wintersnow:

The question sounded quite normal to me....and beside I asked her in a playful polite way...
boss its not normal and no matter the way you present it, it's still the same.
Lemme ask you this : why do you want to know the price? Why do you care about it so much that you were in a hurry to ask?
The fact is, the gift my appear cheap or whatever but you don't know what she passed through to get it.
You should even be grateful that you have a gal that remember your birthday and still come with a gift.

The best you can have out there is a gal that will call you on your birthday just because she wants to remind you of the outing you promised her.

Ask all those ladies wey turn your SA here how they celebrate their bf last birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wilcox(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Guilty conscience at work.

Since she asked you same earlier, I see no basis for the annoyance.

As for me, I don't ask my hubby, I only show gratitude.

I would only ask if the gift is from someone I know is not capable of getting such a gift.

For instance, if my baby bro gets me something expensive, i always ask what it costs him and how he got the money. This is to avoid any brouhaha.
If only Evans was your husband, he wouldn't have gotten into such mess because you would have exposed him. I love your curiosity
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Were you taught how to read and comprehend back in your secondary school?
I don't think you read the post. Go back and read again. The guy isn't lying.

indodon:
yesterday was your birthday and she bought you t shirt,, then you had a fight that Same yesterday, agreed.

then you went on to say she asked you the price of the gown you bought for her on her birthday... so she celebrated her birthday today or what...
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Amarabae(f): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
I see nothing wrong with that question.
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Someone gave you a gift, and you were asking how much the gift was...Only two persons on this thread knew you don't ask people the price of what you were given. I'm not surprised tho.

You didn't know better, neither was your gf for asking you same question on her birthday. Na wa oh, your parents mustn't teach you everything. Read books.
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
Someone gave you a gift, and you were asking how much the gift was...Only two persons on this thread knew you don't ask people the price of what you were given. I'm not surprised tho.

You didn't know better, neither was your gf for asking you same question on her birthday. Na wa oh, your parents mustn't teach you everything. Read books.

My dear it wasn't a direct question.. Its not like I just said " how much did you even buy this shirt sef"

I asked her in a polite way..
Anyways females are just complicated beings

2 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
I see nothing wrong with that question.

Thnx jare...maybe she misunderstood the question
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
wintersnow:

My dear it wasn't a direct question.. Its not like I just said " how much did you even buy this shirt sef"

I asked her in a polite way..
Anyways females are just complicated beings
Females aren't complicated being. It doesn't matter how polite you asked the question, what matters here is you asked.

Don't even try it on your parents. It's absolutely wrong to ask anyone such a question.
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by dipznano: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Flashh:
Maybe her babalawo told her, when you ask her how much she got the T-shirt, the juju go spoil. That's the reasons she was so furious you ask such question. Juju ti baje.

Just kidding. cheesygrin

I might be right though. angryangryangry

I'm with you sir grin grin
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Joe171(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Don't mind her jare! She got it for a cheap price.
That's how my ex told me the sandals she got me last year on my birthday is 5k, even the one I bought for 2k was better than it.
(I didn't ask her though)
It's not nice to ask what the price of a gift is from the person giving you the gift.
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
dipznano:

I'm with you sir grin grin

Lmao she's not like that grin grin
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
wilcox:

If only Evans was your husband, he wouldn't have gotten into such mess because you would have exposed him. I love your curiosity

Lol. Thanks mahn.

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by CaesarDon(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
So she collected d cheap shirt. dats super childish,
Oga u should be angry with her na, don't call her, I repeat don't call her, u don't need 2 reminisce ova it but b cold 2 her when she comes calling. angry
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by indodon(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bobbyjay001:
Were you taught how to read and comprehend back in your secondary school?
I don't think you read the post. Go back and read again. The guy isn't lying.

so it was in secondary school you learnt how to read? wow, your school must be famous
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Abumtestimony1: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2017
See guys...Inasmuch the question is not supposed, the girl's reaction was too extreme. You claim you hardly had quarrel with her ab initio, I guess you must have been over pampering her or to soft beyond normal while dealing with her. We guys should learn how to be our normal self in a true relationship rather too pretentious. This type of girl as wife would set the house ablaze at any slightest provocations.

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Soren4(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2017
indodon:
yesterday was your birthday and she bought you t shirt,, then you had a fight that Same yesterday, agreed.

then you went on to say she asked you the price of the gown you bought for her on her birthday... so she celebrated her birthday today or what...

What a dumb ass nigga you are ..... Didn't you see where he wrote **last year***
People like you always fail woefully.. #nostringsattach
grin
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by imma2(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2017
wintersnow:
So I've been dating this girl for almost three years now, we hardly get into any quarrel or misunderstanding but something strange happened yesterday when she cane over to my place..
So yesterday was my birthday, I wasn't having much cash on me, so I didn't plan on celebrating it, my phone rang, she called me and said she was coming over.. I arranged my room speedily... When she got to my place, she brought out some snacks and ice cream we talked and laughed, did our normal romance... She then told me to close my eyes, she dipped her hand inside her bag and brought out a white packaged T- shirt , she then told me to open my eyes..I was excited tho when she handed it to me.. We started romancing for about 30 minutes, and I playfully asked her, how much she got the T shirt, immediately her mood changed, she just stood up collected the t-shirt and left..I tried stoping her she refused. Now she's not even picking my calls anymore, to make matters last year when she had her birthday she asked me how much the gown I bought for her cost! And I told her without any sign of anger
This thing dey vex me sha...

Is it a crime to ask your gf/bf/wify/husby how much a present he/she got for you cost?
That's the problem I have with guys. You don't deem yourself fit to get a gift from her (whether expensive or not) for you to be asking that boring question? Work on your self esteem. Let her please you and don't ask questions about "how much she acquired the shirt" at that moment(maybe at a later time)

She sees two things: 1. She feels you will undervalue her gift, if she tells you the price of the shirt (since she got it cheap). Your body language and your discussions with her might reek of that

OR

2. She feels insulted that you asked as per "you know her as broke.

To be honest, you deserve what you got.
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2017
But its kinda rude if you ask me, its a gift, you accept it without asking funny questions.
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by indodon(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2017
Soren4:

What a dumb ass nigga you are ..... Didn't you see where he wrote **last year***
People like you always fail woefully.. #nostringsattach
grin
e konsain you?

I dey my house comman beat me or....

GTFO
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Joe171:
Don't mind her jare! She got it for a cheap price.
That's how my ex told me the sandals she got me last year on my birthday is 5k, even the one I bought for 2k was better than it.
(I didn't ask her though)
It's not nice to ask what the price of a gift is from the person giving you the gift.

Lwkmd but that's not enough reason for her to leave anyways...
5k sandal grin
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2017
Abumtestimony1:
See guys...Inasmuch the question is not supposed, the girl's reaction was too extreme. You claim you hardly had quarrel with her ab initio, I guess you must have been over pampering her or to soft beyond normal while dealing with her. We guys should learn how to be our normal self in a true relationship rather too pretentious. This type of girl as wife would set the house ablaze at any slightest provocations.

I swear I wasn't expecting that reaction from her...
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:
But its kinda rude if you ask me, its a gift, you accept it without asking funny questions.

My dear I accepted the gift wholeheartedly... It wasn't like I just asked her directly ...
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Soren4(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2017
indodon:
e konsain you?

I dey my house comman beat me or....

GTFO

If e pain you go bite transformer wire tongue
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by indodon(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2017
Soren4:

cool
Soren4:

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by loswhite(m): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
izmercy:
That's bad guy. You shouldn't have asked that question. It would have been better to ask where she get the money if you think the gift is too expensive for her to afford and certainly not that day and that moment.

Forget whatever they are advising you here. It's a gift not an errand. At you should appreciate her. Forget the fact that you do buy her gifts too. She's your gal. What if she didn't buy you nothing or worse she no visit, you die?

Abeg text that babe and tell her how sorry you are before God answer another guy prayer.
woman wrappering did u not see where the girl ask him the same question? Useless man always taking side with ladies
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by CairoCharles: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
indodon:

sense fall on you
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by izmercy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
loswhite:
woman wrappering did u not see where the girl ask him the same question? Useless man always taking side with ladies
Mr man boxer. So if a dog bite you, you have to bite the dog back?
Am sure guys like you don suffer for gals hand so you just dey carry ur frustrated like upandan.
I bet you don't even have a gf that knows your birth date. Talk more of buying gift for you.
Why on earth will someone buy GIFT 4u and you will b asking questions. Okay, if you know the price what will you do With it?
Brilliant fool
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by ganie(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Apologize and give her some lamba.....and then give some space
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by jacyhelen(f): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
wintersnow:
So I've been dating this girl for almost three years now, we hardly get into any quarrel or misunderstanding but something strange happened yesterday when she cane over to my place..
So yesterday was my birthday, I wasn't having much cash on me, so I didn't plan on celebrating it, my phone rang, she called me and said she was coming over.. I arranged my room speedily... When she got to my place, she brought out some snacks and ice cream we talked and laughed, did our normal romance... She then told me to close my eyes, she dipped her hand inside her bag and brought out a white packaged T- shirt , she then told me to open my eyes..I was excited tho when she handed it to me.. We started romancing for about 30 minutes, and I playfully asked her, how much she got the T shirt, immediately her mood changed, she just stood up collected the t-shirt and left..I tried stoping her she refused. Now she's not even picking my calls anymore, to make matters last year when she had her birthday she asked me how much the gown I bought for her cost! And I told her without any sign of anger
This thing dey vex me sha...

Is it a crime to ask your gf/bf/wify/husby how much a present he/she got for you cost?

she does not love u simple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding / Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. / Did You Know These Are The 10 Most Expensive Prostitutes In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.