Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question (8584 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by jacyhelen(f): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:
Oh boy. That babe must have bought that shirt at an unbelievably cheap rate grin grin

even though she bought it at 10 naira,it doesn matter..what matters is the heart which she gave it out and the heart which collects it.
Love does nt cost a thing..
The babe does not love him simple.forget the years na don date.
Failed relationship is better than failed marriage....
@op...Never mind,be on ur own.
For her,its over..Dont even Beg her.

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by jacyhelen(f): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:
Please give her some time. Please.

even though she bought it at 10 naira,it doesn matter..what matters is the heart which she gave it out and the heart which collects it.
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by SuccesYear: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wetin u do is bad.......oya text her

Oops.....abeg next time no tell us say you dey romance
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by ROYH(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Op, There's Nothing Wrong With Your Question, Don't Overthink About It, Just Give Her Some Space And Her Will Bounce Back.
Unless She's Tired Of You And Looking For Sily Excuse And THAT One Came In Handy.
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by amber50(f): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
jacyhelen:

Failed relationship?
Well I think you're wrong..
She wouldn't have bought the t shirt if she didn't love him..

Op don't worry things will work out ... kiss
This should have been on FP already naw lala?
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by amber50(f): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:
Oh boy. That babe must have bought that shirt at an unbelievably cheap rate grin grin

Does your Gf know ya birth date? grin

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by WebSurfer(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
amber50:

Does your Gf know ya birth date? grin
Of course
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by loswhite(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
izmercy:

Mr man boxer. So if a dog bite you, you have to bite the dog back?
Am sure guys like you don suffer for gals hand so you just dey carry ur frustrated like upandan.
I bet you don't even have a gf that knows your birth date. Talk more of buying gift for you.
Why on earth will someone buy GIFT 4u and you will b asking questions. Okay, if you know the price what will you do With it?
Brilliant fool
goat tell that to the lady
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
amber50:

Failed relationship?
Well I think you're wrong..
She wouldn't have bought the t shirt if she didn't love him..

Op don't worry things will work out ... kiss
This should have been on FP already naw lala?

Finally a lady takes my side...thnx wink
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by nuruoniwo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
solomix10:
and again why on earth should you ask that kinda of question

do you wanna pay her the money she used in buying the gift? (am sure yuh not thinking this lane)

so why asking that silly question

but wait o shey the babe don dey find excuse to break up before

You right,
You right, Tiri gbosa for you!!!

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
jacyhelen:

she does not love u simple.

Haba babe that's harsh naw...
Buh she hasn't been showing any signs of breaking up though
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
SuccesYear:
Wetin u do is bad.......oya text her

Oops.....abeg next time no tell us say you dey romance

Lmao I just narrate how the thing happen sha
Guy I've sent her more than 15 messages, still no reply
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
wintersnow:

Lmao I just narrate how the thing happen sha
Guy I've sent her more than 15 messages, still no reply
please brief us what finally happened. Since u started the story end it here. Let know if u guys broke or back and how did it happen
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by squash47(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
indodon:
yesterday was your birthday and she bought you t shirt,, then you had a fight that Same yesterday, agreed.

then you went on to say she asked you the price of the gown you bought for her on her birthday... so she celebrated her birthday today or what...
How much is understanding spirit in ur area
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by squash47(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
indodon:
yesterday was your birthday and she bought you t shirt,, then you had a fight that Same yesterday, agreed.

then you went on to say she asked you the price of the gown you bought for her on her birthday... so she celebrated her birthday today or what...
How much is understanding spirit in ur area?

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by indodon(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
squash47:
How much is understanding spirit in ur area?
will only talk to the cops but you can ask your daddy tho
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by izmercy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
loswhite:
goat tell that to the lady
LOL... Na you ask question naw.
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
CHESTER48:
please brief us what finally happened. Since u started the story end it here. Let know if u guys broke or back and how did it happen

Lwkmd my life is now a movie shey...
Abi Reality TV grin
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by zikkystar(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
She should have just insisted not to tell u d amount she bought it, instead of her to react like dat
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
wintersnow:

Lwkmd my life is now a movie shey...
Abi Reality TV grin
and I'm watching it with my 3d glass on. Please continue telling the story oo untill the end. Thanks
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
CHESTER48:
and I'm watching it with my 3d glass on. Please continue telling the story oo untill the end. Thanks

Lmao latest episode... She still hasn't replied my messages
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Fourwinds: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
indodon:

u couldn't take ur time to read and u just ended up writing nonsense.....

in d write up can u point to where OP said they had their birthdays same day or a day apart.? comprehension is a very big problem in Nigeria now
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Fourwinds: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
izmercy:
That's bad guy. You shouldn't have asked that question. It would have been better to ask where she get the money if you think the gift is too expensive for her to afford and certainly not that day and that moment.

Forget whatever they are advising you here. It's a gift not an errand. At you should appreciate her. Forget the fact that you do buy her gifts too. She's your gal. What if she didn't buy you nothing or worse she no visit, you die?

Abeg text that babe and tell her how sorry you are before God answer another guy prayer.
nonsense advice....so d guy should beg abi....this is what I call poooo....

did u read where d guy said when he bought for her., she asked how much d gift cost but now it is d guy's turn and he asked but d low self esteem took it d other way....dat is a very selfish girl if don't know....

she likes to hear ur secret but will never want to expose hers.....nonsense dey smell really bad

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Just give her some time and please ladies hate such questions talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Just give her some time and please ladies hate such questions talking from experience.
talk about your self alone. Which ladies. My girlfriend will buy me a gift, and once I open it, she will be the one to tell me do you know how much expensive what she got me is!!?
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
CHESTER48:
talk about your self alone. Which ladies. My girlfriend will buy me a gift, and once I open it, she will be the one to tell me do you know how much expensive what she got me is!!?

Oga no problem corrected.
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by greatcid02(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
indodon:

Always read nd understand b4 I comment biko..
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by greatcid02(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
indodon:

Always read nd understand b4 u comment biko..
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by greatcid02(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
@OP......my phone rang, she called me and said she was coming over..I arranged my room speedily..............

So u folo among those pple wey dey clean up because a girl dey come visit u shey? God go help u

Ohuru nwanyi sie rice
Re: She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question by wintersnow(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
greatcid02:
@OP......my phone rang, she called me and said she was coming over..I arranged my room speedily..............

So u folo among those pple wey dey clean up because a girl dey come visit u shey? God go help u

Ohuru nwanyi sie rice

Lwkmd grin. Safety first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / Do Girls Intentionally Shake Their Back When They Walk? / The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.