Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention (4034 Views)

I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by ikombe: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

I came to protect my Father's family, my Husband's family and my Friends
Husband's Family

Are you married
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by ikombe: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
bodeskii:

Really?? U had to type this?? undecided
Watch how to go about this kinda business cool
Oh why dis guy wan put sand for my garri

Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by ikombe: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Leriebloom:
I see embarassed
No u saw tongue
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Augustap(f): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
ikombe:
Husband's Family

Are you married
What do you think? grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Leriebloom:
I see embarassed
you're weeping for us with meagre monthly salary, right? embarassed
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Augustap:
Hi ikombe

all these gals that wear glasses eeehhhh...all of u r badt in za oza rum
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Augustap(f): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Randy91:

all these gals that wear glasses eeehhhh...all of u r badt in za oza rum
Chai...speechless undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Augustap:
Chai...speechless undecided
don't say anytn...I ve already spotted u
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Augustap(f): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Randy91:

don't say anytn...I ve already spotted u
Hahahahaha
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by ikombe: 5:35am On Jul 29, 2017
Augustap:
What do you think? grin
You playing with my thoughts undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Augustap(f): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2017
ikombe:
You playing with my thoughts undecided
Not really. Knowing your views really
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by ikombe: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Augustap:

Not really. Knowing your views really
I think you are still single grin

Tho looks can be deceitful
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Augustap(f): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
ikombe:
I think you are still single grin

Tho looks can be deceitful
Lol...ok
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by ikombe: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Augustap:
Lol...ok
So are you single
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by BadBlaize(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Keke napep Arabanko
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2017
BadBlaize:
Keke napep Arabanko
biko.. What's the meaning of arabanko?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Maxi112: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2017
feelgoodInc:
I've seen youth corpers date Keke drivers so what are you guys saying, you mean to tell me Keke drivers are that low level?

you guys need to think again.
how much is Keke? how much do they make a day?
I've actually seen a Keke driver built a house own his own private car.

do they know how much they make a day?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by Olifiz(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2017
akaahs:
Hmmm, how i wish FRCS 'll help conduct mental test this kind of people

Lol. Seriously. Too much nonsense posts
Re: 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention by bizzy500: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Leriebloom:
I see embarassed
what do you see ...I knw you like napep drivers wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

PLS Help.virgin Girlfriend Had Sex With Someone Else Few Weeks After We Broke Up / See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant / See Photos Of The Hiv-positive White Man & His 'victims' After Report He Slept W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.