Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) (55382 Views)

Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics) / Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster / Senator Abubakar Kyari Wears Military Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2017
Looking at this road abi junction, i dont think there is any need for flyover.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by nairanaira12: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2017
HarunaWest:

Fayose is Ex Military Personnel... Am sure you dont know that.
He is not. He ran away from training
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by nairanaira12: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2017
pedi:

Oga research before you talk,In the 1999 constitution of Nigeria section 13 says If a civilian wear a military uniform without the intention of impersonation or use it to steal,that ware in consider crime and will be sentence to 3 month in prison or pay a fine of 10naira,so chill allowed fayose to rest,I sence bubu supporter here.

Your comment doesn't make much sense. Difficult to understand
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by mranova(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2017
Is that the Commissioner in jeans? Abeg who get her number. Banana fall on you commissioner.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by LordOfNaira: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2017
timilehin007:
You will be amazed if u know the kind of people that visits this very site....some people u would not even have the gut to look their face...so president Buhari who has the right to wear it is a military abi?
if a warrant officer2 at least face2face tell u this that the law that allow Buhari to wear any uniform also allow fayose to wear it would u dare argue with him. ?

You don't know me, I don't know you. So, forget that trash about being amazed.

I already told you that Buhari is a civilian but he is the overall head of the Armed Forces. It was you who created problems for yourself by saying "Fayose is not a civilian like that". So I asked, "Is Fayose then a military man?" and you couldn't provide a sensible answer. You could be a warrant office for all I care but no one knows me here. I could be Buratai himself.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Moganajoe: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2017
Fayose is not a Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, he is the CSO of Ekiti state. Therefore, he should wear only Police or Civil Defence uniform and not that of the Army.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by FODA(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2017
But some people ssy this man ain't doing any project now,carry on jare our gomina,from omo ibadan.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by donqx: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2017
good for him
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by bajosky: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2017
vizkiz:
There is a standing order that restricts ANY civilian from putting on military related uniform(s).

Well, what do you expect from a lawless country where the rich can get away with anything they want?

Chai... Lalasticlala don carry the thread go Frontpage. I am about to be roasted alive.

*Deactivates account cheesy
The President and Governors are equally immune to same with their position as Chief Executive /Security officers of the nations and states respectively. So every military, paramilitary units and formation in their domain gets orders from him and can equally advise him on security issues. He presides over federal and state security Council meetings and has the right to put on any of the outfit but for fear of intimidating the masses he goes out mostly in a civil dress code as a democratic Chief Executive governor / president.
thank you.

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by marvin902(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2017
nonsense..
an insult to the nigerian military undecided undecided
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by timilehin007(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You don't know me, I don't know you. So, forget that trash about being amazed.

I already told you that Buhari is a civilian but he is the overall head of the Armed Forces. It was you who created problems for yourself by saying "Fayose is not a civilian like that". So I asked, "Is Fayose then a military man?" and you couldn't provide a sensible answer. You could be a warrant office for all I care but no one knows me here. I could be Buratai himself.

You need thorough spanking...I wish I could block u cuz u are very stubborn..
do you know how many people here are correcting u on this same issue? honesty u have a problem..
I can't help u so I have decided to totally ignore u and u ignoarance...
take care
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by timilehin007(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2017
bajosky:

The President and Governors are equally immune to same with their position as Chief Executive /Security officers of the nations and states respectively. So every military, paramilitary units and formation in their domain gets orders from him and can equally advise him on security issues. He presides over federal and state security Council meetings and has the right to put on any of the outfit but for fear of intimidating the masses he goes out mostly in a civil dress code as a democratic Chief Executive governor / president.
thank you.

I tire for the guy oo...and he's still arguing what he knows not...I swear i wish I could beat some sense into his stubborn blockhead
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by charlsecy(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Show us complete evidence. What does it say so we can make interpretation?
Go and read Sections 110 & 111 of Nigeria Criminal Code Act. Fayose, as a governor, is not only permitted to wear military attire, the section equally shows that he can also authorise a civilian to wear the uniform for a defined purpose.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Splashme: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
lordkush:
does the term chief security officer of ekiti state mean anything to you?

y do you type before you think?
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oluwasegun664:
Work on the bridge has started before paying the Paris fund to Ekiti..... Should in case u dont know

lol...learn to comprehend ok? Other allocation has been suffering now it's the turn of paris club refund...something must go to projects nha abi you think say nha only salary them go pay ni?
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Dmano: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
He can wear any uniform of his choice,meanwhile if u are in need of a good housekeeper, Nannies, Cooks, Chefs, Stewards, Laundry man, Cleaners etc. Pls call Nsekeng Resources Ventures on 08186153076: if u are in lagos
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by rukis360(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
He is permitted by law to wear camouflage, he's the chief security officer of the state
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by MrDidi: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
bid4rich:

He is never a suit governor but an action governor. He no dey fear anybody as u see am so
haha that man is just a huge scam,using too much talk to confuse people that has never been to his state my brother come to ekiti and see
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by tammie24: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
lordkush:
does the term chief security officer of ekiti state mean anything to you?

y do you type before you think?
Oh lawd!

You are so bad... grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Ok, soon he go wear Prison uniform
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Magicdon(m): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Stop saying nonsense. He is not even authorized to wear police uniform. The only civilian who can wear it is Buhari who is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.
olodo boy, wake up, the governor of your state is number one security office or the chief security officer; He comes before the GOC or police commissioner in that state. He can decide to wear a camouflage up and down. You lack awareness; mind u camouflage na ordinary cloth; keep worshiping it. Olodo
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by LordOfNaira: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2017
Magicdon:

olodo boy, wake up, the governor of your state is number one security office or the chief security officer; He comes before the GOC or police commissioner in that state. He can decide to wear a camouflage up and down. You lack awareness; mind u camouflage na ordinary cloth; keep worshiping it. Olodo

Shut up, my friend. Which police commissioner will take instructions or directives from a governor? Wait till we have state police, then you can talk about governors being CSOs.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by GMBuhari: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2017
See this mumu , i said Nonsense, you don't know why i said it but your default settings is to tell me Fayose is better than me , where is your sense /.??

Fauzydane:
u are just killing ur self he is far more bea dan u
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by bajosky: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2017
timilehin007:

I tire for the guy oo...and he's still arguing what he knows not...I swear i wish I could beat some sense into his stubborn blockhead
APC is a nightmare to Nigerians educated folk cos they were deceived with propaganda.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Magicdon(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2019
LordOfNaira:

Shut up, my friend. Which police commissioner will take instructions or directives from a governor? Wait till we have state police, then you can talk about governors being CSOs.

Mugu, who told you d commisionwr wont take order from the governor. Even the GOC is a subordinate of the governor. What did you just call him by the way? Commissioner abi? Or is it a police governor? Wake up
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Magicdon(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2019
LordOfNaira:

Stop saying nonsense. He is not even authorized to wear police uniform. The only civilian who can wear it is Buhari who is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.

I will wear camouflage talk of a governor. D president is commander in chief and chuef security officer. The governor is commander in chief n chieg security governor in his state. Quote me anywhere bozo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) / Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.