Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) (55377 Views)

Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics) / Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster / Senator Abubakar Kyari Wears Military Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
The Nigerian Military has no patent on that cloth and design.

I do not expect them to know that they cant arrest anyone wearing it because the patent belongs not to them, they are mostly illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
This question comes up every 3 months.

What is really wrong with some people..

E concern una?

If you want to wear camo, go ahead
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by cinoedhunter: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Go and arrest him na.... make I go cook my indomie jor
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by okenwaa(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
See en belle

Sharp shoes for sale joor

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by CaptainFM1: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:
There is a standing order that restricts ANY civilian from putting on military related uniform(s).

Well, what do you expect from a lawless country where the rich can get away with anything they want? cheesy

Where's it written? You need to quote it out! Like fella said Military uniform na cloth! I like and also wear lots of Carmo myself.... Im not aware of any stupid orders that restrict people from wearing it. Maybe in this zoo republic called Nigeria. Pls shed more light and quote appropriate references. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by wristbangle: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin I think he's allowed to

besides its only a rich non military personnel that's allowed to rock Camouflage, please don't try it if you're just an average civilian

Why? sad
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Olanrefront3355(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why is everyone vexing for that guy up there na grin be like y'll bin waiting on him to type something...

what do I know sef

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by HarunaWest(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
broseme:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose alongside his Commissioner for Works and Transportation, Mrs. Funmi Ogun pictured supervising some ongoing projects Tuesday afternoon in Ado-Ekiti.

Is he allowed to rock a military outfit?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/fayose-wears-military-to-supervise.html?m=1
Fayose is Ex Military Personnel... Am sure you dont know that.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by xtivin(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:
There is a standing order that restricts ANY civilian from putting on military related uniform(s).

Well, what do you expect from a lawless country where the rich can get away with anything they want? cheesy
That man is not a civilian if he is a governor, the constitution gave them too much power

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by CaptainFM1: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

The order is against impersonating an officer not wearing camouflage.

Thanks Bro. for explaining it better to "smallkid". All his comments are just irritating!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by pelumi111: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

bros he is the chief security officer of ez state

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by pedi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

Oga research before you talk,In the 1999 constitution of Nigeria section 13 says If a civilian wear a military uniform without the intention of impersonation or use it to steal,that ware in consider crime and will be sentence to 3 month in prison or pay a fine of 10naira,so chill allowed fayose to rest,I sence bubu supporter here.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Katyusha(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
lordkush:
does the term chief security officer of ekiti state mean anything to you?

y do you type before you think?
No, you are the daft one here. No civilian is allowed to put on military uniform.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by DeKen: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thought they said he doesn't execute projects?
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Magicdon(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

guy park well. As the chief security officer of the state, he can wear camouflage anytime, anywhere and anyday if he wishes. By the way what is so special about camouflage. For a civilian to put on camouflage, boosters the morale of the armed forces; it shows the love the citizens has for its military personnel. Putting on a camouflage by a civilian is a sign of patriotism to his country military personnel. Its only in nigerian that its army intimidate and bully its citizens for putting on a camouflage. In neighbouring Ghana people put on camouflage and nobody cares. My friend in Liberia says camouflage is being worn and no one sends u, he puts on camouflage. Nigerian army needs to be re-oriented. Permission to carry on bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Fauzydane(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
GMBuhari:
nonsense
u are just killing ur self he is far more bea dan u
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Agimor(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
bid4rich:

He is never a suit governor but an action governor. He no dey fear anybody as u see am so
One thing I admire about him is his doggedness. The Bubu nightmare...
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by shinah4real(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
good job
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by LordOfNaira: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
timilehin007:

guy forget u don't know anything about law...not for person in his position as as governor or president...he can wear even hijab...it's like that everywhere in the world..don't type what u don't know

It's you who knows nothing about the law. The law was very specific. No civilian, not even ex-service boys should wear it. I believe that the only civilian that can wear it is Buhari who is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by LordOfNaira: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Magicdon:

guy park well. As the chief security officer of the state, he can wear camouflage anytime, anywhere and anyday if he wishes. By the way what is so special about camouflage. For a civilian to put on camouflage, boosters the morale of the armed forces; it shows the love the citizens has for its military personnel. Putting on a camouflage by a civilian is a sign of patriotism to his country military personnel. Its only in nigerian that its army intimidate and bully its citizens for putting on a camouflage. In neighbouring Ghana people put on camouflage and nobody cares. My friend in Liberia says camouflage is being worn and no one sends u, he puts on camouflage. Nigerian army needs to be re-oriented. Permission to carry on bro

Stop saying nonsense. He is not even authorized to wear police uniform. The only civilian who can wear it is Buhari who is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by akaahs(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

Well, what do you expect from a lawless country where the rich can get away with anything they want?

Chai... Lalasticlala don carry the thread go Frontpage. I am about to be roasted alive.

*Deactivates account cheesy

as long as he is d chief security in the state, he is free to wear it.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Dubem85: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
cool oshokomole 1....my man!
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin I think he's allowed to

besides its only a rich non military personnel that's allowed to rock Camouflage, please don't try it if you're just an average civilian

I'm Sorry For My Bad Manners, I Like Your DP.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by pterson(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
I like this man's madness. he's seeing the pace for others to follow. Way to go..
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Spexo001(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
jackandtony:
first time I'm seeing something of this sort
he did same when presenting his budget.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
HarunaWest:

Fayose is Ex Military Personnel... Am sure you dont know that.

When was Fayose ever in the Army? You people will just create lies and start going around misinforming gullible people.

And supposing he was ever in the Army, does ex-military personnel not tell you that the person is no longer in the Army and is now a civilian? Or you don't know the meaning of civilian?
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by demefa(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2017

Please all those admins or mods dat only knw hw to ban users. I registered on nairaland on October 22, 2010 if ur an admin nd ur nt older to me on diz forum dnt ever ban me. All ma mates ve left diz site pls respect ma old age on diz forum tnx.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by dingbang(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

Well, what do you expect from a lawless country where the rich can get away with anything they want?

Chai... Lalasticlala don carry the thread go Frontpage. I am about to be roasted alive.

*Deactivates account cheesy
don't be silly...
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
akaahs:

as long as he is d chief security in the state, he is free to wear it.

Where do you people get this nonsense from? Who told you Fayose is the Chief Security Officer?
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by HarunaWest(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

When was Fayose ever in the Army? You people will just create lies and start going around misinforming gullible people.

And supposing he was ever in the Army, does ex-military personnel not tell you that the person is no longer in the Army and is now a civilian? Or you don't know the meaning of civilian?

The Ekiti State Governor,Ayodele Fayose Tuesday had a tete-a-tete with soldiers at the Ikere border where he told them how he ran way Nigerian Army training.According to a post on Facebook by one of the governor’s media aide, Fayose was said to narrated how he ran away from the Mogadishu Barrack when he could no longerendure the rigours of Nigerian Army training.
Culled from Vanguard Newspaper....
Dlck head once a soldier is always a soldier, so if i put on my camo now, one baggar will challenge me that am no longer in service., you aint serious dude... GROW UP
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by Tecno66: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
demolinka:
Apart bread and groundnut oil stipends, I still dey find wetin this man and ESHA don do for Ekiti people. This bridge now, which traffic problem e wan solve for Pete's sake

Ekitians why...?
Overhead bridge dey prevent accident na! Two vehicles wey for jam, one go pass up and one go pass under. No need for traffic light. Una say the man no work, say na soso to share stomach infrastructure and criticize Buhari. He do bridge as part of the road project wey he dey do, you say wetin the bridge dey for. If he do road leave bridge, una go say wey bridge. Must we question everything? Or as Fayose dey criticize Buhari na him you get bad belle for am? Abeg.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) by aputel: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiti weed dey too strong . Once you take it, it's either you start singing ,drumming ,or wear knicker go office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests / Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.