Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas (5462 Views)

Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / Statement By The Honourable Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Raji Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas by Omofunaab2: 12:49am On Jul 26, 2017
OkoYibo:

Tinubu is greater than all your ancestors, gods, deities and future generations combined.

Ekweremadu recently came to donate your entire lineage to Tinubu at Bourdillon.

Guess what he ate? Amala and Ewedu, the food that all Igbo men must eat before they become successful in life.

Nnamdi Kanu sef no carry last for d hot amala and Ewedu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas by OkoYibo: 12:51am On Jul 26, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

At least dem marry

Where your papa?

Son of a thousand agbereoe

Lmaooooo!

That thing wey I tok really pain this guy o! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas by OkoYibo: 12:51am On Jul 26, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Nnamdi Kanu sef no carry last for d hot amala and Ewedu

Kanu na guyman. E sabi chop life. All he wants to do is to ensure the Ipob reduction plan.

The plan is that every 50 years, through the foolishness of Biafran political leaders, the Biafran population would be reduced by a few millions.

The last one was in 1967. 50 years from them is what year?

Shinedu, play me Osondi Owendi by Oliver d Koko.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 26, 2017
OkoYibo:

Yes.

His family house is located under the Abule-Egba Bridge that Ambode built.

He comes from a long lineage of hawkers. Na molue kill him papa for Agege Motor Road.
And how do you happen to know this? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas by APCLyingBastard: 1:07am On Jul 26, 2017
OkoYibo:

Lmaooooo!

That thing wey I tok really pain this guy o! grin grin

Pain?

The only pained idiot here is you who has been running amock in this thread like a butthurt prison raped biatch trying to make amends for your bastard vagabond cancer king
Re: Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas by APCLyingBastard: 1:14am On Jul 26, 2017
OkoYibo:

Kanu na guyman. E sabi chop life. All he wants to do is to ensure the Ipob reduction plan.

The plan is that every 50 years, through the foolishness of Biafran political leaders, the Biafran population would be reduced by a few millions.

The last one was in 1967. 50 years from them is what year?

Shinedu, play me Osondi Owendi by Oliver d Koko.

See whose talking?

Afonja and hypocrisy.

Tinubu that has raped all of SW into poverty and continues to derive some sick perverted pleasure in still raping the now comatose Yoruba people still have mouth to mention Igbos?

Dem use igbo swear for una?

Instead of you to question how an orphaned bastard came to misrule and Lord over you slaves nah igbo and Biafra matter be your concern?

Now I seem to get it. You derive solace from all your frustrated and pathetic existence by engaging in an imaginary dik contest with Igbos?

Guess what Afonja, I am not igbo but that doesn't make me blind to your hypocrisy and also I am sick and tired of you 21st century slaves using Igbos as an avenue to channel your frustration.

Forget Biafra matter for Biafrans, let's talk about the convicted drug trafficking mule and d0pe head that is now your lord?

How did the once proud olukumi people descend so low as to have an unknown strange bastard of no ancestry become their ruler?

Answer me!
Re: Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas by OkoYibo: 1:16am On Jul 26, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

Pain?

The only pained idiot here is you who has been running amock in this thread like a butthurt prison raped biatch trying to make amends for your bastard vagabond cancer king

Shidindu, Oya no vex. You're not a gala hawker.

You're a mobile distributor of refreshments to commuters.

Sha watch out for one Gwagon with Epon Ojuku customized numberplates. Cos na me be that and the brakes of my motor no good.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas by OkoYibo: 1:17am On Jul 26, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

Tinubu that has raped all of SW into poverty and continues to derive some sick perverted pleasure in still raping the now comatose Yoruba people still have mouth to mention Igbos?

Yorubaland is the most prosperous part of Nigeria. Your Governors steal your future and invest it in my region.

70% of the Paris club refunds given to your Governors are invested here. The remaining balance of 30% is spent on beautiful Yoruba girls, drinks taxed by Yoruba governments and in hotels paying tax to Yoruba Inland Boards of Revenue.

They fail to pay you and starve your parents of their pensions so that they can invest in the SW.

The combined IGR of your 5 backward states isn't up to that of Mushin Local Government alone.

If the IGR of Ogun State alone is declared by any of your cursed states, your greedy ancestors would wake up from the dead to demand their share.

APCLyingBastard:

Now I seem to get it. You derive solace from all your frustrated and pathetic existence by engaging in an imaginary dik contest with Igbos?

Guess what Afonja, I am not igbo but that doesn't make me blind to your hypocrisy and also I am sick and tired of you 21st century slaves using Igbos as an avenue to channel your frustration.

You're not Igbo? Worthless descendant of Judas Iscariot denying his parents and ancestors after being word-whipped by a Yoruba man.

Many of your brothers here on Nairaland have denied being Igbo after Yoruba posters gave them the home train that their parents failed to give them.

There's no greater identity of an ipod yoot on Nairaland than his denial of his entire lineage just to save himself from his Yoruba masters.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas by APCLyingBastard: 1:20am On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
OkoYibo:

Shidindu, Oya no vex. You're not a gala hawker.

You're a mobile distributor of refreshments to commuters.

Sha watch out for one Gwagon with Epon Ojuku customized numberplates. Cos na me be that and the brakes of my motor no good.
[/s]

This Afonja has gone totally berserk! Who is igbo and why do you have this online obsession with Igbos? If igbomania induced frustration is too much on you, I highly prescribe you take it out on an igbo in the real world.

Go outside and beat up the first igbo person you see and see if that won't calm you down.

Useless Tinubu dog
Re: Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas by OkoYibo: 1:36am On Jul 26, 2017
APCLyingBastard:
[s][/s]

This Afonja has gone totally berserk! Who is igbo and why do you have this online obsession with Igbos? If igbomania induced frustration is too much on you, I highly prescribe you take it out on an igbo in the real world.

Go outside and beat up the first igbo person you see and see if that won't calm you down.

Useless Tinubu dog

You are a poor student of history and you come from a lineage of nonentities and losers.

Historically, Yorubas have always been whooping your azzes. The only war your fathers have won is in fighting in the village square for the hands of the village prostitute in marriage. That is why everone beats you like drums and all you do is give ultimatums and fast to Shuku Obuko Alabama.

A Yoruba man Victor Banjo led the only Biafran offensive in the Civil war with more than 5,000 nyamiri soldiers.

He was defeated by less than 500 soldiers led by another Yoruba man called Col. iluyomade.

Finally, your fathers knelt down begging before Olu Obasanjo.

By the way, tell your fathers Benjamin Adekunle sends his regards and watch them wee on themselves.

Today, a yoruba man Maj-Gen. Lamidi Adeosun is the commander of the MNJTF consisting of various countries and leading the fight against Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas by OkoYibo: 1:49am On Jul 26, 2017
GoroTango:
And how do you happen to know this? grin

It's an open secret everywhere. His family is a laughingstock to Igbos.

When Fashola deported his folks, that was when we discovered that he's actually from the Osu Caste system in Igboland. No single Eastern state was willing to accept them.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas by skedman(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2017
maginalisation abi. You think like nmandi kanu.please go and check your dictionary for the meaning of that name.the last time i checked the meaning it means a big fool seeking for attention
Re: Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas by skedman(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2017
dollytino4real:
was jagaban shocked with electric or what? to vote is by choice not by force.
your intelligence was sighted , measured and compared with that of a chicken.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity To Be Experienced Across The Country By Next Week. / AWOLOWO'S CRIMES AGAINST IGBOS / Barcanista Is The Nairaland Politics Section Person Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.