Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

APC Governors Visit - Fact Or Fiction (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Visit - Fact Or Fiction (picture) (787 Views)

10 Governors Visit Dangote Refinery, Say It’s A Pride To Nigeria / Why Would PDP Governors Visit APC Benue But Ignore PDP Taraba? / Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors Visit - Fact Or Fiction (picture) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
I leave the rest for us to compare and contrast.

Philosophical question - Report said the first picture was taken in Nigeria, how come the second picture had our president in it with the same building but in london while the first was a Nigerian building. I guess maybe london has the same design as that of Nigeria

Re: APC Governors Visit - Fact Or Fiction (picture) by dmgr(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: APC Governors Visit - Fact Or Fiction (picture) by BUHARItesticles: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Still studying your observation, from different views the pictures taken, but one thing is confusing ......
Rochas never wore a red cap in any.....
Still studying........
Re: APC Governors Visit - Fact Or Fiction (picture) by Donbiggi: 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mumu op use ur brain, the first pix was took @mr president's seat while the second was took @the other end.
Re: APC Governors Visit - Fact Or Fiction (picture) by iammo(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
The only person i see wearing a red cap in the second pix is amaechi, and in the first one he wasnt puting on a cap and as for the table water as pointed by fanikayode it could be aquafina table water sold in london marts

Re: APC Governors Visit - Fact Or Fiction (picture) by yarimo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mumu IPOBIANS, FAYOSE and FFK Are free to fool themselves grin
Re: APC Governors Visit - Fact Or Fiction (picture) by jpphilips(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I leave the rest for us to compare and contrast. The first picture, you can see Rochas wearing a black cap while at the second pictures he was wearing a red cap. Our president was absent at the first picture but present in the second picture in the same venure with the visitors wearing different cloth.

Philosophical question - Report said the first picture was taken in Nigeria, how come the second picture had our president in it with the same building but in london while the first was a Nigerian building. I guess maybe london has the same design as that of Nigeria

You are dumber than Fayose, sorry!!
Re: APC Governors Visit - Fact Or Fiction (picture) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2017
which of those drinks that are made in Nigeria?
Re: APC Governors Visit - Fact Or Fiction (picture) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:57am On Jul 26, 2017
jpphilips:

You are dumber than Fayose, sorry!!
I have your pills
Re: APC Governors Visit - Fact Or Fiction (picture) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
Still studying your observation, from different views the pictures taken, but one thing is confusing ......
Rochas never wore a red cap in any.....
Still studying........

You are right about the cap, that was a mistake but something is still not right about the picture
Re: APC Governors Visit - Fact Or Fiction (picture) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Donbiggi:
Mumu op use ur brain, the first pix was took @mr president's seat while the second was took @the other end.

This is why many of you failed. Something is still not right about the 2 picture if you are very observant

(1) (Reply)

For Criticizing Bukola Saraki, Kwara Civil Servant Charged To Court / Magu, AGF May Clash Over Corrupt Ex-govs, Senators / IPOB Move To Block Sale Of Fighter Jet To Nigeria By US Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.