Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World (1480 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by enigma3000: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
But how is that possible when she's when we are in a very long distance relationship and with all these girls flirting with me.

Please do not get it wrong, I love my girl so much and I'm not ready to give her up for any reason, am also very comfort with her ''lets wait until we are married''.
This is too much for me.
Please I need useful advice on how to deal with this
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by Oxster(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
I don't have any advice,maybe the person below getgrin
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
That means she wants you to see heaven. Write your will down.

She sha go let you see something.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by biafraisdead(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
enigma3000:
But how is that possible when she's when we are in a very long distance relationship and with all these girls flirting with me.

Please do not get it wrong, I love my girl so much and I'm not ready to give her up for any reason, am also very comfort with her ''lets wait until we are married''.
This is too much for me.
Please I need useful advice on how to deal with this
am also into one right now and I think I like the idea, am willing to wait for her till our wedding night cos she is the one I want to marry. We do any romantic stuff u could think of like playing naked together, her sucking me, me caressing her breast and a whole lot but she would never allow me penetrate her dickwise.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
if she doesn't want you to see the world, do yourself a favor by going back to heaven OR hell
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by enigma3000: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oma307:
if she doesn't want you to see the world, do yourself a favor by going back to heaven OR hell
try not to understand it too literally
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by Geosystem(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
man am in your shoes. ''Buy the cow and have the milk" legally, morally, and in a societally accepted way. Thats exactly what am doing now since she said No. its well.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
enigma3000:

try not to understand it too literally
OK, two things are involve, first, is either you accept her wish since you claim you love her or u carry ur net to the river and get another fish since there are many fishes in the ocean

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by dollytino4real(f): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
pls dont see since it is still sealed, because wen u see others will flow u wen u are not there to dig deep
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by haylegbede1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
biafraisdead:

am also into one right now and I think I like the idea, am willing to wait for her till our wedding night cos she is the one I want to marry. We do any romantic stuff u could think of like playing naked together, her sucking me, me caressing her breast and a whole lot but she would never allow me penetrate her dickwise.

You aint virgins anymore bro, so y wait?
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by haylegbede1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Geosystem:
man am in your shoes. ''Buy the cow and have the milk" legally, morally, and in a societally accepted way. Thats exactly what am doing now since she said No. its well.

Nice advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by biafraisdead(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
haylegbede1:

she said dick penetration would come after marriage.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by haylegbede1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
biafraisdead:

she said dick penetration would come after marriage.

What am sayin is that as long as there is finger penetration and a whole lotta naked romantic horse play you both aint no longer virgins and as such yu don't need to wait till marriage to have sex but since you guys have it that way already and you like it (I presume) then its a good one.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by biafraisdead(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
haylegbede1:

What am sayin is that as long as there is finger penetration and a whole lotta naked romantic horse play you both aint no longer virgins and as such yu don't need to wait till marriage to have sex but since you guys have it that way already and you like it (I presume) then its a good one.
no finger penetration o!
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by haylegbede1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
biafraisdead:

no finger penetration o!

Hmm, in that case guard your girl and I hope yu trust her too when yu guys get married give her the best feeling of her life!

Have a blessed relationship
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by miteolu(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Stop watching prone movies.
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by biafraisdead(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
haylegbede1:

Hmm, in that case guard your girl and I hope yu trust her too when yu guys get married give her the best feeling of her life!

Have a blessed relationship
yeah. thanks a lot
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by enigma3000: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
haylegbede1:

she is but am not
Re: My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World by adahgold(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
Is simple na quietly look for another world.

(1) (Reply)

Braless Tiffany Watson Displays Her Cleavage In A Red Cut-out Gown / Redeem Our Manhood / Natural Way To Prevent And Reverse An Enlarged Prostate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.