Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. (5072 Views)

Her Bestfriend Helped Her By 'having Sex' With Her Boyfriend To Prevent Him From / Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pls don't mind my typo errors Nd long epistle. Am happily married with a lovely wife Nd a handsome son. CEO of a company Nd by the grace of God a bit comfortable. There's this young girl I knew in a joint where I normally hangout with friends after the days job. She always serve us drinks Nd any other things we requested. So one day as I Nd my friends were about going home after our usual outings that night,she stopped me and said she had something to tell me,I said OK fine but that she should wait till tomorrow when I come again. So I drove off(my wife Nd kid travelled out of the country with her dad)so the next day I was there with other of my friend that is also the CEO of his company at that same joint drinking Nd discussing issues when she came.I asked to sit Nd talk to me in the presence of my friend. She told she is a student on her I And that she needed a place she can do the stuff.I now told her I don't have vacancy in my firm for now Nd I even asked my friend if he had Nd he said no. She started pleading that if she does not fill Nd sign her log book that she will be in problem that I should pls help her out. I told her to go that I will think about it. She left. That day I gave her my number Nd left. So I later travelled out of Enugu for a business in calabar for a week,she was calling all this while Nd I told her to wait when I come bk I will help her. I finally came bk Nd was having a meeting with the sector commander of FRSC Enugu when she called,I told her to meet me at a restaurant later in the evening when she closes from work that day Nd she agreed.That evening I Nd my friends about 4guys were eaten when she came with her friend. They ate Nd drank with us Nd I asked y driver to drop them off Nd also ask them to come along with the log book so I can sign it for her which I later did. Now the problem is that this girl has bn calls ng me that she is sick Nd I don't want to help her. Just yesterday I met with a friend Nd he was telling ng he saw the girl Nd she was telling her that am a bad man that I refused to give her money to treat her self because I ve the intention of sleeping with her Nd she found out Nd has been avoiding. I did not say anything Nd I did not call CU's I didnt even save her Num in my phone. This morning I received a text from her that God will punish me. Pls help me out. If am wrong tell me.I swear I Neva had any intentions over her Nd before she came asking me to help employ her,I ve Neva talked to her.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by odiereke(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
It is a simple problem that needs a simple solution.
1, Avoid going to her joint to drink, look for another better bar around.
2, Block her number on your phone.
Because, what you don't see or hear would not bother or irritate you.

14 Likes

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Stevebamdex(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Pls don't mind my typo errors Nd long epistle. Am happily married with a lovely wife Nd a handsome son. CEO of a company Nd by the grace of God a bit comfortable. There's this young girl I knew in a joint where I normally hangout with friends after the days job. She always serve us drinks Nd any other things we requested. So one day as I Nd my friends were about going home after our usual outings that night,she stopped me and said she had something to tell me,I said OK fine but that she should wait till tomorrow when I come again. So I drove off(my wife Nd kid travelled out of the country with her dad)so the next day I was there with other of my friend that is also the CEO of his company at that same joint drinking Nd discussing issues when she came.I asked to sit Nd talk to me in the presence of my friend. She told she is a student on her I And that she needed a place she can do the stuff.I now told her I don't have vacancy in my firm for now Nd I even asked my friend if he had Nd he said no. She started pleading that if she does not fill Nd sign her log book that she will be in problem that I should pls help her out. I told her to go that I will think about it. She left. That day I gave her my number Nd left. So I later travelled out of Enugu for a business in calabar for a week,she was calling all this while Nd I told her to wait when I come bk I will help her. I finally came bk Nd was having a meeting with the sector commander of FRSC Enugu when she called,I told her to meet me at a restaurant later in the evening when she closes from work that day Nd she agreed.That evening I Nd my friends about 4guys were eaten when she came with her friend. They ate Nd drank with us Nd I asked y driver to drop them off Nd also ask them to come along with the log book so I can sign it for her which I later did. Now the problem is that this girl has bn calls ng me that she is sick Nd I don't want to help her. Just yesterday I met with a friend Nd he was telling ng he saw the girl Nd she was telling her that am a bad man that I refused to give her money to treat her self because I ve the intention of sleeping with her Nd she found out Nd has been avoiding. I did not say anything Nd I did not call CU's I didnt even save her Num in my phone. This morning I received a text from her that God will punish me. Pls help me out. If am wrong tell me.I swear I Neva had any intentions over her Nd before she came asking me to help employ her,I ve Neva talked to her.
sad

4 Likes

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
odiereke:
It is a simple problem that needs a simple solution.
1, Avoid going to her joint to drink, look for another better bar around.
2, Block her number on your phone.
Because, what you don't see or hear would not bother or irritate you.
. Thanks bro,this exactly what I will do. If I had not help her out with her I T stuff,guess I won't be in this problem now

1 Like

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
she was right...
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by iMUMUweh(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked
JONNYSPUTE:
Just yesterday I met with a friend Nd he was telling ng he saw the girl Nd she was telling her that am a bad man that I refused to give her money to treat her self because I ve the intention of sleeping with her Nd she found out Nd has been avoiding. I did not say anything Nd I did not call CU's I didnt even save her Num in my phone. This morning I received a text from her that God will punish me. Pls help me out. If am wrong tell me.I swear I Neva had any intentions over her Nd before she came asking me to help employ her,I ve Neva talked to her.

shocked

why won't God punish you when she has been giving you green light but you didn't polish her thighs since you first met..

you are a disgrace to mankind, your rod should be cut off and used for rituals

shocked

7 Likes

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:
she was right...
. Pls explain to me why she is right? So because I helped her out Nd my sectary signed her log book for her made me had intention of sleeping with her? Well its OK if that's what u think. Good luck to u

1 Like

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by ojun50(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:
she was right...
who be dis one
op jst do every tin to avoid her jare.

2 Likes

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Pls explain to me why she is right? So because I helped her out Nd my sectary signed her log book for her made me had intention of sleeping with her? Well its OK if that's what u think. Good luck to u
byee #she was right then
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
ojun50:

who be dis one
op jst do every tin to avoid her jare.
low life ghost like you should be found in grave yard not on my mention. .anuofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

shocked

why won't God punish you when she has been giving you green light but you didn't polish her thighs since you first met..

Hahahahahah, o boy u funny die.My belle don almost burst where I dey laugh
shocked
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by pryme(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:

low life ghost like you should be found in grave yard not on my mention. .anuofia

Goodness me, was that really necessary? This statement doesn't make you better than him.

Let's just pretend Nairaland is a place where you make decent contributions.

Now humor me, how do you mean "the girl is right" I was hoping you will tell the Op this so that he could see his short comings.

4 Likes

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by iamVirus(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
slay queens with Chicken brains

If na me, I'll keep on going to the joint but never have anything to do with her again.

If you keep going there, it shows your intentions are clear.

She may come to beg later, but give her RACE

[b]Your mistake was asking her to join you at a joint.

If you really wanted to help her sign her log book sincerely, just call her and so

Block her number ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
You're a married man. Next time if you should help anyone with anything: whether a single lady or a guy do so without getting involved with them in anyway. Why did you invite her and her friends to have drinks with you and your friends?, if your wife had found you in such a compromising situation do you think she would have liked it regardless of the fact that you were only helping?.

You brought the insult on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Cladez(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:
she was right...
See one of the small girls shouting broke up and down.Your case is a hopeless one hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by jaksmillioniar: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:
You're a married man. Next time if you should help anyone with anything: whether a single lady or a guy do so without getting involved with them in anyway. Why did you invite her and her friends to have drinks with you and your friends?, if your wife had found you in such a compromising situation do you think she would have liked it regardless of the fact that you were only helping?.

I sware u are just a Hippocrates is it a crime to help

2 Likes

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by jursh24(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. I've gone through your post Sir, and i'm yet to see the bad thing you did. This is one of the reasons why people hardly render help. Instead of showing gratitude, she tends to be ungrateful. Sir, please i've gone everywhere in search of employment, but luck hasn't found me. You know, securing employment nowadays requires recommendation (who u know?), irrespective of your qualification. I'm willing and ready to do any kind of job, even if it's "Security" or "househelp." God bless ur endeavours sir..08149720594

2 Likes

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I sware u are just a Hippocrates is it a crime to help
You never comprehend a thing before quoting people. I never said it was a crime to help but he could have done that without getting too involved with the lady.

He gave her his number, why?. As a married man he could have done what she wanted without exchanging contacts since he knew where she works.

Secondly, why should she join him and his friends?.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:

. Mind u I did not invite her. She called me and I told her look at were I will be at so so time,I Neva asked her to come with her friend besides we were already eating when they came so I asked them to join us . I was still there with my friends Nd asked my driver to drop them off Nd cone bk later for me. When she came to my office I just asked her to meet with the sectary to sign it for her. No bad intentins ,felt I was helping somebody but I guess I ve learnt my lessons

1 Like

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Beyhiodie(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

shocked

shocked
I'm not surprised
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Beyhiodie(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

shocked

shocked
See life .....well....I'm not surprised.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:
You never comprehend a thing before quoting people. I never said it was a crime to help but he could have done that without getting too involved with the lady.

He gave her his number, why?. As a married man he could have done what she wanted without exchanging contacts since he knew where she works.

Secondly, why should she join him and his friends?.
. Sister,honestly I don't get u. I gave her my Num because she is supposed to call me to know when I will be free. Am I supposed to be signing I T report in a drinking bar? How is she supposed to see me in my office without calling me first. Ur second point. How will they come to where we eating in a restaurant Nd sit down without taking anything? Well understanding differs sha. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Janeyinspires(f): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
You didn't have such intentions towards her;you didn't save her number,let the matter slide.

Let this be a lesson, as you go about dishing your milk of human kindness.More especially,towards ladies,since you are married.

2 Likes

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Mind u I did not invite her. She called me and I told her look at were I will be at so so time,I Neva asked her to come with her friend besides we were already eating when they came so I asked them to join us . I was still there with my friends Nd asked my driver to drop them off Nd cone bk later for me. When she came to my office I just asked her to meet with the sectary to sign it for her. No bad intentins ,felt I was helping somebody but I guess I ve learnt my lessons
Your first mistake was giving her your number. Why did she suddenly feel you should take care of her 'cause she was ill? Anyway, like you said, lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Momoh7(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oga ceo come employ me i need work

1 Like

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Janeyinspires:
You didn't have such intentions towards her;you didn't save her number,let the matter slide.

Let this be a lesson, as you go about dishing your milk of human kindness.More especially,towards ladies,since you are married.
Thank you so much. Stay blessed. I will do exactly as u said.

3 Likes

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
E get as the story be.

1 Like

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:

I like you for this comment.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:
Your first mistake was giving her your number. Why did she suddenly feel you should take care of her 'cause she was ill? Anyway, like you said, lesson learnt.
so giving out numver is now a crime abi..

Am not praying bad for you ooo.. But if for any reason u need help and u need to contact the person make the person line no go untill..

Then your brain will come back..

How do people reason in this side of the world self.. Africa plus nigeria dont deserve help at all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Cladez:
See one of the small girls shouting broke up and down.Your case is a hopeless one hypocrite.
grandpa chill...everything shouldn't be taken too serious. ....take your over seriousness to somewhere biko

1 Like

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by konfused: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Biko, @op, You are the CEO of which company please, I am not asking for specifics, just what type of company do you run
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
smithsydny:
so giving out numver is now a crime abi..

Am not praying bad for you ooo.. But if for any reason u need help and u need to contact the person make the person line no go untill..

Then your brain will come back..

How do people reason in this side of the world self.. Africa plus nigeria dont deserve help at all
Understand my point first before going all pissed. I have seen married men who wouldn't give out their personal contacts to company female reps 'cause anything could happen. They're just protecting themselves and marriage and where I work I've encountered lot of them. To me, they're the real husbands. He could have helped her without giving her his contact, now that she's pissed do you know what her next move could be?, some girls are demons.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period / She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) / No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.