Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG (14320 Views)

Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by vanbonattel: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

koboko to flog any dissenting ezendigbo back in line cheesy

Meaning there is nothing, just derailing the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Israeljones(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jetleeee:

But mahn.... They still don't get it. I see this bullshit everytime and I'm starting to think they do it to make themselves feel good

I and many other Yorubas here jumped on this pro-biafuro train before many of them starting singing zoo must fall. We've been supporting them since God knows when even when Maazi Nnamiddiot was talking chit

But they don't care about those who are in support. They'd rather focus on the few who are against it and tell us "Yorubas are against Biafuro"

A potor here once told me I'm afraid of Biafuro. I told him I'm in support of Biafuro. The clown replied;

"You're in support because you want to steal Igbo properties "

For my mind, me just dey like....Bro i don't even eat gala that much grin cheesy

Abi no be the only property wey dem get be that?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Warship: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
vanbonattel:

I saw bitumen and lagoon Sand, plus port authority, but I still don't know how we sell these now to get force currently?

Is it what you export?

I laughed at them when they mentioned sand.

Sand generating dollars for FG I laugh in Swahilis

Yoruba people won't kill us

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
vanbonattel:

Meaning there is nothing, just derailing the thread.

If it'll make you sleep better tonight, take it cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Nwakaumu(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

People who should by now be talking about Oduduwa Republic are still in Nigeria begging the North for restructuring.

When others have moved on to talking about Biafra and Niger Delta Republic, another set of people are still jumping up about how Lugard made them Nigerians in 1914

I laugh in Igbo
This shameless parasites never cease to amaze me.even middle belt is now considering to have middle belt republic while these parasites, are making noise up and down looking for who to restrucure nigeria with them.

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Israeljones(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Many of them will be regretting why they fell for my trap

Now they can't attack Biafra again without being reminded of what they said.
Those guys don try teach you some lessons but you no wan learn... how were you able to cope in school... na dis kin you dem go give waec objective questions finish, you go dey follow invigilator drag sey answers no dey the paper wen ur mates don submit already..
So what you are practically saying now is that, it is the Yorubas online comments that is stopping the existence of biafra...
You are the example of what the other guy described... You guys have traded your brain box for mb grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Blue3k(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

I have never heard that Nigeria generates dollars from the sale of Sand, Tar and Bitumen

Warship:

I laughed at them when they mentioned sand. Sand generating dollars for FG I laugh in Swahilis. Yoruba people won't kill us

Just noticed you don't know that the bold aren't separate words. You IPOB must really be dense. Tar sands are heavy oil. Bitumen is what makes asphalt. These two things are found together when you want to drill for oil. They are simply more expensive to refine hence why Ondo sells lighter oil.

Lol IPOB are clowns your thread forever exposes your group.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by totit: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Honestly lipsrsealed no comment.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The level of brutality inflicted is more than enough shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Kagawa10: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

I laughed at them when they mentioned sand.

Sand generating dollars for FG I laugh in Swahilis

Yoruba people won't kill us

Lol. What are the raw materials used in Glass manufacturing if not sand? You're so dumb..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Blue3k(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
vanbonattel:

I saw bitumen and lagoon Sand, plus port authority, but I still don't know how we sell these now to get forex currently?

Is it what you export?

You IPOB need to stop this exposing your ignorance.

Lagos oil exports Lagos – 40,000 bpd
Ondo is 10% of oil exports.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by OkoYibo: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please, Yoruba posters should take it easy on Biafuro yoots.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by gberra: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Cocoa exports was quite impressive to me and brought joy to me that the South West can survive if Nigeria is Restructured

Therefore we can get allies from the South West to push for Restructuring at the Senate.
This dude must be a sicko. You think we are as dumb as you are?. Your intention was as clear as a day. You wanna scorn the SW but you got your hairy ass bent over and got fried by Yoruba Avengers.
Awon Oloripelebe. Your low intelligence & despicable self-esteem is the bane of your misfortunes..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by shukuokukobambi: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Cocoa exports was quite impressive to me and brought joy to me that the South West can survive if Nigeria is Restructured

Therefore we can get allies from the South West to push for Restructuring at the Senate.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Clown

When Ekwerremmadu, THE LONGEST SERVING DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT still has his head high up Afonja Bukola Sarali's a$$? Has he EVER been bold enough to mention biafra in a senate where he's been number 2 for 10 years? Keep deceiving yourselves. cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by kozmicity: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Now you have stated all these resources, why then do you people get mad at Kanu for asking for Biafra since you people have things that can sustain your region in the event of disintegration.

We get mad at him only when he insults Yoruba people...besides,we never said we were in need of things to sustain our region in the event of disintegration

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by kozmicity: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Let me tell you real fact bro, forget all these online stunts, in reality yoruba view about biafra is indifferent.

I guess maybe some people are not good when it comes to analysing issue but Nnamdi Kanu should adopt objective yet assertive ways to achieve biafra hereby desist from using unfavourably words. Wishing south east best of luck as you aim to achieve biafra.

Left to me, I want restructuring to happen asap, let see how the prototype will be because it looks like a temporary secession to me.

Bro you said it all...i've been waiting for someone who will share my veiw"temporary recession"

4 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Basic123: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
wristbangle:

No one is stopping you... rather your representatives and state government should advocate for it.

Yoruba is not the stumbling block from achieving your secession bro.

Later they will claim they are greater than the yorubas.

You keep blaming biafra failure on yorubas yet you claim you are superior to them.are they not deludeds?

Also,despite this comment:

"ZelibeKristien :

No one is holding you from forming biafra, cant
even count the nos of notable Yoruba people that
support your biafra. A Yoruba man Banjo that
fought for you people was even killed by your
leader, The Afenifere, Soyinka, FFK, e.t.c speaks
daily for your biafra. Name one sitting governor in
your mudland that support biafra like Fayose. The
North gave you ultimatum to leave yet you are
insulting Yoruba people on your radio and biafra
page, What else do you ingrates want?"

One stupid biafran was still asking ZelibeKristien that why are yoruba attacking them offline and online...so FFK,soyinka,fayose are supporting them on the sea right?...even when all southeast governors kept mute!

Walahi,whoever believes Biafranoflatees are not deludeds needs his brain examined!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by gberra: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jetleeee:

But mahn.... They still don't get it. I see this bullshit everytime and I'm starting to think they do it to make themselves feel good

I and many other Yorubas here jumped on this pro-biafuro train before many of them starting singing zoo must fall. We've been supporting them since God knows when. Even when Maazi Nnamiddiot was talking chit

But they don't care about those who are in support. They'd rather focus on the few who are against it and tell us "Yorubas are against Biafuro"

A potor here once told me I'm afraid of Biafuro. I told him I'm in support of Biafuro. The clown replied;

"You're in support because you want to steal Igbo properties "

For my mind, me just dey like....Bro i don't even eat gala that much
grin cheesy

Abi no be the only property wey dem get be that?
Epic grin. This makes for a skit, can bet on it.

Can't stop liking this dude.#NoHomo.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deomelo: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol. What are the raw materials used in Glass manufacturing if not sand? You're so dumb..

Like they say, you are not a true ipob if you are not dumb, illiterate, ignorant and unintelligent.

grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by NCP: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Israeljones:

Those guys don try teach you some lessons but you no wan learn... how were you able to cope in school... na dis kin you dem go give waec objective questions finish, you go dey follow invigilator drag sey answers no dey the paper wen ur mates don submit already..
So what you are practically saying now is that, it is the Yorubas online comments that is stopping the existence of biafra...
You are the example of what the other guy described... You guys have traded your brain box for mb grin

11 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by kozmicity: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

But you are always on Biafran threads attacking the struggle for Biafra. Why.?

I just want to get your real reasons.

Because when your leader crosses the line of agitation and insults my state,I don't sit and whine about it.

In my dictionary,"NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING"

1 Like

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Basic123: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
see how yoruba demons dissected this biafrans like cadaver and lecture their brain.

9 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
bakynes:
Everyone knows it is the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy that is controlling Nigeria. They are the ones IPOB needs to approach to have their secession. [b][/b]

Tell us how the Yorubas are holding you down from seceding from Nigeria.

You expect us to join you in your fight, when we have our own battles and challenges.

Stand on your own and get your freedom from the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy, when we Yorubas are ready to leave this country we will leave without the support of any tribe.
Thank you jare

6 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
vanbonattel:
Just watching and laughing grin

Still no resources for the FG from yorubas?

Chai
[/s]
How are Yoruba people stopping u from leaving Nigeria?

8 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Basic123: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
kozmicity:

Because when your leader crosses the line of agitation and insults my state,I don't sit and whine about it.

In my dictionary,"NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING"
Abi oooo.

Even the yoruba Christians they want as ally on nairaland by shouting yoruba Muslims,their lord and saviour nnamdi kanu the jew called their pastors devils(i watched the video clip myself) and Igbo Christians attending their churches(convenant,redeem,deeper life,SCON etc) as fools!

when we give them the same dose of their venoms they will start shouting ....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
vanbonattel:

What is there the yorubas produce that currently draws revenue for Nigeria?
We will tell you if you can tell us what South East contribute.
PARASITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
Warship:

Do you want them to continue opposing Biafra

In short, Yoruba people feed Nigerians and not the NigerDeltans.

So Yorubas can survive without Biafrans
[/s]
You this E-bowl baboon. Tell us how Yoruba people are stopping u from leaving Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by deedeedee1: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

Ekweremmadu is just another Nigerian politician protecting his job in Abuja. You dont expect someone like that to really care about anything but his pocket

Im talking about Yoruba people as a collective. Yorubas have no sense of independence. [s]I predict that the day Biafra is declared, the Yoruba nation will send a delegation to make a last ditch plea to Igbos not to leave them alone in Nigeria.
[/s]
Delusion!!! Yoruba people want your parasitic asss out of their land

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by gberra: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Stop worrying about them. Worry about your own leaders that pledge their fealty to One Nigeria. IPOB lack common sense you guys say you have 70%-90% support for your cause yet have no support NASS and state level. You whine to SW like beggars. You IPOB get shot by soldiers wrongly and Obiano your star cant be bothered to look into your death.

Take practical steps by me:

Elect IPOB and take over state house and governor positions.

Hold cordinated symbolic Referendum at state level that makes real headlines.

Elect IPOB to NASS have them push for real referendum amendment.

Then move on to next steps in time. I doubt you guys will do any of this. All you guys like doing is shouting zoo will fall and chasing Kanu's car when he shows up.
See as I dey laugh you. grin grin grin . Shebi You dey form Good boy before. You used to demand peace when we go brutal on those retards. I knew it's only a matter of time you see the animals they truly are. Those idiots deserve no pity, they're scums.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by kozmicity: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

I can't remember insulting you

Point out the insult and I will apologize right now
Your people open a Biafra thread,start insulting Yoruba people,posting tribal comments,pictures and even references...

Yoruba people enter the thread and counter your opinions,you turn it to a barrage of insults...

Yoruba people insult you guys back,and then you cry foul and then say"WE ARE PREVENTING YOU FROM ACTUALIZING BIAFRA"

Guy why??

(answer my question before you ask me another)

9 Likes

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Sagay212: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
This frustrated miscreant again...i pray you don't die before your time with the way yoruba matter dey pepper your body. No biafrua.d for you. You can commit suicide if you like.....continue crying....people get time wey dem dey asnwer your mumu question

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by kozmicity: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

Many of them will be regretting why they fell for my trap

Now they can't attack Biafra again without being reminded of what they said.

Watch and see!
Re: Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG by Blue3k(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:
See as I dey laugh you. grin grin grin . Shebi You dey form Good boy before. You used to demand peace when we go brutal on those retards. I knew it's only a matter of time you see the animals they truly are. Those idiots deserve no pity, they're scums.

Lol I am good guy as long as talks are civil. If anyone start nonsense I have to cut you down. I don't like him in particular. He started nonsense on multiple threads along with his IPOB comrades.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate / Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries / 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.