Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House (52911 Views)

Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / Aye Dee: Nigerians Don't Have Right To Access Internet On Election Day / Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by bewla(m): 2:49am On Jul 27, 2017
joe4real12:
Lie lie minister please tell us the truth.
how do u expect true from him
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by burkingx(f): 2:52am On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by burkingx(f): 2:55am On Jul 27, 2017
smartty68:
The whole saga was all fabricated because its very easy to deceive a true Nigerian.

Nigerians can believe anything. We never learn

Even FFK also said that the visit was all a lie.

APC is a curse to Nigeria
.. grin grin grin

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by iyaegin: 3:02am On Jul 27, 2017
The Person to really blame is the MOD who moved this to FP when there is another FP post showing PDP governors with Buhari and we all know they travelled.What should be focused on is how frail the president looks and if he is fit to still rule not wasting front page space with a meaningless and senseless post.
Abeg second base....

2 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Aragon: 3:26am On Jul 27, 2017
smartty68:
The whole saga was all fabricated because its very easy to deceive a true Nigerian.

Yeap and the opposition PDP was also part of the conspiracy shey?
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Aragon: 3:31am On Jul 27, 2017
Gossiplover:
SO WHO SHOULD WE BELIEVE. THE PRESIDENCY OR Mr Ayedee who is a staunch PDP supporter . So Aye Dee was at Abuja house from morning to night -waiting to take pictures.... For your information, Mr Aye Dee is hardcore supporter of Jonathan, so his words cant be reliable as relating to any news about Buhari.

Hope this poo doesn't make front page

Yeah he wants to tell Nigerians back home that he is in London and he was the Gateman at Abuja House that has not moved an inch from his post as Gateman. Just when we are taking a break from the Amala and Kponmo Governor and his Loud mouth FFK friend along comes this one that wants to be Noticed.

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by MrEdimulo82(m): 3:33am On Jul 27, 2017
PDP, thru some of its agents are the most daft opposition, so why the fuss over someone's health and life as your target of criticism, should be a smart opposition, you would focus on where you can offer Nigerians the best of governance. Look, the whole thing just make PDP more repulsive to me, and trust me those trying to sell PDP to me are the worst salesmen ever.....

2 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by tit(f): 3:42am On Jul 27, 2017
imamas and babalawos and prophets,
get ready to london to see bubu
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Coldfeets: 3:44am On Jul 27, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
If fayose had gone i wud have dismissed this tweet and called it a farce. But the auspicious removal of oshokomole raised my eyebrows and i am forced to look at this message. If Buhari wants to assure me 100% then let fayose pay him a visit. Aby is buhari quarreling with fayose? why cant peter pay him a visit if truly all those pictures are not photo shopped

Look at you.

I wonder whom you think you are that YOU will be assured.

You are nothing but a fly, my friend.

Don't think yourself as an elephant.

You are a nobody.

Don't think or believe otherwise.

smartty68:

And you, my friend you a true example of a TRUE nigerian.

A true Nigerian will easily believe rumours.

A true Nigerian will find it so difficult to believe the truth even when the truth is staring at him in the face.

No wonder, a true Nigerian is so dumb. angry
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by ojtech8291: 3:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Lie or not, let him comeback Home. It is possible, they may have arranged with the two PDP Governors.

2 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by abbeyly: 4:03am On Jul 27, 2017
If i wl nt believe wt d pix(s) posted da d governors visited President Buhari in London, Mr. Aye Dee hw den do u wnt me to believe d pix showin d bck of a car da u hv posted and claimed ws d lst car at d Abuja House. Why d back? Wht other proof do u hv to convince me da da ws d last car as ritely claimed by u. U nid to do more dan da to show to me da ur claim is genuine. So, if u also posted d bck of a car and claim it ws d lst car at d White House tomoro den i shud fall for it.
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by kunzel(m): 4:18am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Everyone expects Buhari to die.

But he is not going to die like that,
He will recover, resume work and when everyone is getting used to having a healthy President,

He will die like a thief in the night.
You'll definitely die before him, a slow, painful but miserable death awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by JegaQuin: 4:18am On Jul 27, 2017
goodmorning40:
I know it was a lie because fayose had said so

Ofcourse you will beleive fayose because he is more better than the entire IPOD Citizens grin
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 27, 2017
maclatunji:

Obviously, you lack the mental capacity to figure out that reasoning is not related to tribe. The fact that Nairaland promotes stupidity doesn't mean you have to claim it.

See this amala-head getting funky. Once you people guzzle that ewedu, it just gives you boldness to talk. You think you have any 'mental capacity'? Look in the mirror. Are you not a rat?

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by ehissi(m): 4:26am On Jul 27, 2017
vertueptime:
So how does the car changes the fact that pmb and the govnors were in the several pictures, also if that car was the last car parked, cldnt they have been dropped off, som 1 pls explain wat the dude is trying to say
That was the last car that entered Abuja house in London!

Could that car have close to 9 people that alleged went to Abuja house?

Except maybe everybody including the driver do lapping for inside the car! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Inova(m): 4:30am On Jul 27, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
If fayose had gone i wud have dismissed this tweet and called it a farce. But the auspicious removal of oshokomole raised my eyebrows and i am forced to look at this message. If Buhari wants to assure me 100% then let fayose pay him a visit. Aby is buhari quarreling with fayose? why cant peter pay him a visit if truly all those pictures are not photo shopped
Will you ordinarily allow an unstable person to visit you because you want to prove a point. Simply no.
I still put it to you...Will you quarel with a mad man on the street just to let him know that you are more superior to him. I know you will not.
Fayose is simply just being ignored.
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Tofunmidami: 5:05am On Jul 27, 2017
smartty68:

That is the same mistakes you all do is this about APC the same People in APC will still be your next PDP candidate you all better wise up and stop been use by all this game players vote for an individual which you believe in not a party
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by BetaThings: 5:20am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by kaydp: 5:21am On Jul 27, 2017
smartty68:

What do you mean by it's very easy to deceive a 'true' Nigerian I'm surprised you still haven't realized the political elites don't mean well for us be it PDP or APC. Who were those who recently voted overwhelmingly for immunity for legislators? APC senators only? Even the senate president used to be a PDP member. To think that you got over 60 likes for this post. Smh
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by BetaThings: 5:27am On Jul 27, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
Aby is buhari quarreling with fayose? why cant peter pay him a visit if truly all those pictures are not photo shopped

When you visit sick people, you normally wish them well
If you are suspected of ill will, you will not be allowed to go. This is normal everywhere. Nobody will allow his enemy who has been praying for him to visit him while sick

I cannot see anyone who says Fayose is going to visit Buhari because he wished him well
Then why Fayose? He is not representing me. There are 36 governors, all voted. It is inconceivable that of all, only Fayose is credible . Unless we want to claim that noise making implies credibility!

Fayose adds no value on this issue. He is the governor of Ekiti and has only the mandate of the residents of the state
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by BetaThings: 5:28am On Jul 27, 2017
EasyWork001:

Why aren't you talking about AyeDee? Is he not a full-blooded Afonja like you?
Actually Aye Dee is Igbira from Kogi State
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by BetaThings: 5:31am On Jul 27, 2017
gbosaa:

FG need to fumigate you and your whole family. Aye Dee should be stationed at your gate to make sure none of you escaped till the hatred in your souls are completely cleansed.

It's funny how people like you reason. A certain individual not from the South Eastern part of Nigeria claimed to be an unusual type of gateman for a period of time with certain discovery which he decided to share with a camera.

Two other non South Easterners in the persona of FFK and Fayose have been making or spinning series of endless conspiracy theories about the president but in your biased mind, somebody must be the whopping boy for the above individuals crimes. The whipping boy must be IPOB and the entire South Eastern part of Nigeria!!

You just can't stop marvelling at the excitement of a Nigerian.

Seriously, these three people will have only 3 votes in any election conducted in the SE and cannot change the outcome of that election
In any statistical inquiry, there will be outliers and they don't really describe the phenomenon under study
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by LorDBolton(m): 5:39am On Jul 27, 2017
I still don't understand why the nigerian govt isn't tightening social media laws ehn?

I clicked hoping to see something concrete ... But all I saw was a pic of a car and a wiki article on some soviet individual

This fool needs to be sent to a gulag
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by BetaThings: 5:40am On Jul 27, 2017
Coldfeets:

Look at you.

Don't bother! They want photo, they got it, they said it was photoshopped
Look, if you sponsored all of them here to go to London, they would say it was a different person who was worked upon for 12 hours by a makeup artist and they were not permitted to get within 6 feet of him
Hatred destroys the heart and makes people turn deaf ears to clear things

Yet these people cautioned those who made jest of Jonathan by saying "don;t belittle your president..."
They advised against talking about the grammatical blunders of Patience and her pronunciation
Buhari speaks English well, so they dwell on his pronunciation

They are full of hate
The mental energy devoted to find faults with Buhari can power a house
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by BetaThings: 5:41am On Jul 27, 2017
MrEdimulo82:
PDP, thru some of its agents are the most daft opposition, so why the fuss over someone's health and life as your target of criticism, should be a smart opposition, you would focus on where you can offer Nigerians the best of governance. Look, the whole thing just make PDP more repulsive to me, and trust me those trying to sell PDP to me are the worst salesmen ever.....

They said they were trying to bring Jonathan government down
Now they make no bone about it

Sadly, the youths offer no hope
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by serverconnect(m): 5:43am On Jul 27, 2017
Enough of this visit to Buhari, if he is alive let him address us from London.

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by BetaThings: 5:45am On Jul 27, 2017
ehissi:

That was the last car that entered Abuja house in London!

Could that car have close to 9 people that alleged went to Abuja house?

Except maybe everybody including the driver do lapping for inside the car! undecided

Explain the relevance of your post in relation to the credibility of the visit to Buhari
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by BetaThings: 5:49am On Jul 27, 2017
Inova:

Will you ordinarily allow an unstable person to visit you because you want to prove a point. Simply no.
I still put it to you...Will you quarel with a mad man on the street just to let him know that you are more superior to him. I know you will not.
Fayose is simply just being ignored.

Truly, were I Buhari, even if the visit of Fayose would lead to my full recovery, I would not allow it
Even they say it is ground for impeachment, I say go ahead and impeach!

A lot of opponents of Buhari, including Fayose, have asked Buhari to resign
One Ekiti legislator asked Fayose to resign, the House suspended him

Imagine giving such a person the powers to control the Army, Navy, AIr Force and Police
And his admirers on Nairaland think they would still be able to post negative stories about him!

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by manikspears: 6:02am On Jul 27, 2017
chimere66:
Africa and middle east security expert Mr Aye Dee has revealed that there was no meeting at Abuja House,London between Buhari and Nigerian governors today.

In a series of tweets,he revealed the last movement at Abuja House today. See screenshots below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/we-are-being-lied-tobuhari-and.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAyeDee/status/890282282216509443

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5720063_iqddk2jm400x400_jpeg9c735c1f450904124e639be88b625c6a

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Russellval(m): 6:03am On Jul 27, 2017
BetaThings:

Aye Dee is actually Fulani from Niger State.

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 27, 2017
BetaThings:

Okay... Looks like an amala-head tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.