Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House (52912 Views)

Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / Aye Dee: Nigerians Don't Have Right To Access Internet On Election Day / Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by michoim(m): 7:32am On Jul 27, 2017
Na so you daft reach?
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by omsal84(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2017
topbollz:
Please How is it that Buharis Health dey give so many sleepless night like this it won't change anything. That we are a corrupt nation . That a few are fleecing national coffers to death and yet we cross leg like and type on SM. That the Average Nigerian will rather jeopardize future prospects for present gratification. That we are no patient country that will accept lasting change or improvement but we prefer the status cuo of Eat Nigeria Dry as long as it pays me. That some set prefer a lawless country so they can keep business moving that is our they survive or can survive. That our lives so revolve around the government and we refuse to think straight. That we will rather blame government for 100% woes when 90% is cause by us. That we are a Nation with docile youth being toss here and there because our drive is not focus on things that matter but rubbish like this. I have never seen a nation so unpatriotic and perhaps heartless , greedy and nonchalant. We all want National Cake Abeg Let this guy Bleep off and get a life useless Linda Ikeji Troll looking for cheap fame.
It is difficult to respond to your noise cos you didn't say anything. You mean that an average Nigerian on the street is milking the country dry? Was this the "change"? Use your brain!

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Iamzik: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2017
reality1010:

Mr Aye Dee r u not supposed to be praying for him to recover?Yorubas and backstabbing r like cancer in a human body.

We know you are obsessed with heaping hate and insult on Yoruba for any or no reason at all.

Well, for your information, Aye Dee is not Yoruba. He's from Niger state Shame!

Next time you will do well to check your facts before wearing your tribal warlord hat

But all that seem to have changed with the coming of a certain,Mukhtar Dan’Iyan. Popularly called Mr Aye Dee, the Niger-State born U.S.-based Nigerian political analyst cum social media expert has practically been a torn in the flesh of the opposition party
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by lilytender: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Everyone expects Buhari to die.

But he is not going to die like that,
He will recover, resume work and when everyone is getting used to having a healthy President,

He will die like a thief in the night .

Please how would your father die? Like a looter in the day? Better go and buy a second hand brain at Jankara market or a chinko brain at aliexpress.com. All those who wish Buhari dead will die before him.
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Rolly22(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58864892] shocked

He will recover, resume work and when everyone is getting used to having a healthy President,

He will die like a thief in the night.[/quote

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by ba7man(m): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He will die like a thief in the night.
You'r predicting a man's death, what makes you so sure you will be alive to witness it?
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2017
This what happens when you become blind
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by maryjay99: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2017
All this picture, picture things is no convincing let see video

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by smsventures: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2017
I said it but when I created a thread about it a useless sai baba singer attacked me like a terrorist

Sagay212 the most intelligent animal in the zoo come and display ur foolishness/inteligence here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#Gladiator

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Unbreakable007: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2017
If true say diz visiting of yar'adua Sori Buhari no get k-leg them would hav allow fayose to follow go at least to clear him n FFK doubt.
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by carlywandy(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2017
This guy is a stupid fellow.

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by vanbonattel: 8:24am On Jul 27, 2017
Gossiplover:
leave the jobless trolls. they just want Buhari dead. it will never happen. Buhari met APC governors, they said it was a lie. Today, he met PDP governors, they are still saying it was a lie... wetin dem want make the man do

To come back home and sit in Aso rock like we voted him to do. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by IamEmem(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Morikaih:
Another FFK and Fayose in the making , hatred has covered their heart , they can't love ,hatred has covered their eyes ,they can't see
even has learned they claimed they are

Stupid Aye or whatever. . trying hard to be known

Stupid reason for doubting the meeting is my concern and some gullible will still follow him ...

Until the end of time..

Unfortunately MBuhari is the chief hater and responsible for the spread of hate virus. May God touch him and restore his health. He should save Nigeria all these drama and do what is honorable.
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by totorimi: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2017
For me, the mere fact that gov Fayose was not part of the invited governors makes the whole thing look suspect.

They know Fayose will say it as it is, whatever he sees there he will report it to Nigerians just as raw as it is. So to avoid stories that touch they hand picked the ones that they can influence to help them by justify their plan.

Just as in the days of Yaradua when respected clergy men were used to perfect their conspiracy.
It will be better for them to urge bubu to talk to Nigerians since he can eat banana, drink canned coke and bottled water.

Enough of all this 'Willy Willy' president stunt. The nation has moved beyond all this please.

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Coldfeets: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2017
BetaThings:

Don't bother! They want photo, they got it, they said it was photoshopped
Look, if you sponsored all of them here to go to London, they would say it was a different person who was worked upon for 12 hours by a makeup artist and they were not permitted to get within 6 feet of him
Hatred destroys the heart and makes people turn deaf ears to clear things

Yet these people cautioned those who made jest of Jonathan by saying "don;t belittle your president..."
They advised against talking about the grammatical blunders of Patience and her pronunciation
Buhari speaks English well, so they dwell on his pronunciation

They are full of hate
The mental energy devoted to find faults with Buhari can power a house

Exactly!!!

I perfectly understand the intense hate that is killing and frustrating all of them so much.

I pity them so much.

Grown men and women wasting all their energies in wishing that one man will die because they believe that their useless lives will automatically transform into something good once the man dies.

What a foolish set of people.
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by iamdynamite(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2017
totorimi:
For me, the mere fact that gov Fayose was not part of the invited governors makes the whole thing look suspect.

They know Fayose will say it as it is, whatever he sees there he will report it to Nigerians just as raw as it is. So to avoid stories that touch they hand picked the ones that they can influence to help them by justify their plan.

Just as in the days of Yaradua when respected clergy men were used to perfect their conspiracy.
It will be better for them to urge bubu to talk to Nigerians since he can eat banana, drink canned coke and bottled water.

Enough of all this 'Willy Willy' president stunt. The nation has moved beyond all this please.
Its pretty simple tell your master fayose to release his own pictures, its as simple as abc
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Bobnotrouble: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2017
This guy must have been bitten by the two irritating political mosquitoes and he's now hallucinating. sad
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by princeadams11: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2017
goodmorning40:
I know it was a lie because fayose had said so
Tell your irresponsible clown fayose to prove his points.
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Wolexpoly: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He will die like a thief in the night.

I WAS MEANT TO BELIEVE THAT THIVES ARE MOST ACTIVE IN THE NIGHT......WHAT KIND OF SIMILE IS DAT? DIE "LIKE" A THIEF IN THE NIGHT.....ISNT DAT LAUGHABLE?

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by obailala(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2017
Jesu! These deeply frustrated losers have completely lost their sanity. Never have I seen this manner of desperation to prove stupidity. To any sane mind, what does it matter whether the meeting took place at 10 Downing street or on the moon?.... Someone even said the meeting and pictures are fake because Fayose said so; definitely it is not only those walking naked on the streets that are mad. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by maclatunji: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2017
EasyWork001:

See this amala-head getting funky. Once you people guzzle that ewedu, it just gives you boldness to talk. You think you have any 'mental capacity'? Look in the mirror. Are you not a rat?

Sheesh, such lack of intellect, class or reason. Let us even agree with you for the sake of argument. You are being given an e-thrashing by a 'rat', what does that make you? A pathetic piece of stale bread?

Like I wrote before, Nairaland gives you a platform, don't display your pathetic level of reasoning on it. Keep to yourself, have some degree of self-respect.

Don't let people expose you totally as a subpar low-level thinker.
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by maclatunji: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2017
obailala:
Jesu! These deeply frustrated losers have completely lost their sanity. Never have I seen this manner of desperation to prove stupidity. To any sane mind, what does it matter whether the meeting took place at 10 Downing street or on the moon?.... Someone even said the meeting and pictures are fake because Fayose said so; definitely it is not only those walking naked on the streets that are mad. grin

In fact Ehn...
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2017
maclatunji:

[s]Sheesh, such lack of intellect, class or reason. Let us even agree with you for the sake of argument. You are being given an e-thrashing by a 'rat', what does that make you? A pathetic piece of stale bread?

Like I wrote before, Nairaland gives you a platform, don't display your pathetic level of reasoning on it. Keep to yourself, have some degree of self-respect.

Don't let people expose you totally as a subpar low-level thinker.[/s]

Lame
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by buffalowings: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Is it so hard for the president to address the nation

No video recording
In this technological age

Live streaming anyone grin
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Sagay212: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2017
smsventures:
I said it but when I created a thread about it a useless sai baba singer attacked me like a terrorist

Sagay212 the most intelligent animal in the zoo come and display ur foolishness/inteligence here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You won't stop mentioning me. Well I know you have learnt your lesson. It's just hard for you to accept. You still need to improve on your spelling though.

#Gladiator
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by vertueptime: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2017
ashjay001:

Where was it mentioned that d meeting took placement in Abj house?

According to the camera man who stood there
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by smsventures: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=Sagay212 post=58873965][/quote]well am nt an Englishman so I don't need any improvement

Secondly I can see u lack words to say hence the diversion from main topic to my spelling

Pple like u die of unbelief
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Sagay212: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2017
smsventures:
well am nt an Englishman so I don't need any improvement

Secondly I can see u lack words to say hence the diversion from main topic to my spelling

Pple like u die of unbelief

Please leave me alone. You are still not using your brain. I have tried my best for you.

Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by marv1: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2017
Yeye nonsense. So this Ayedee is at the Abuja house 24hrs . Arant nonsense. If there was no visit at Abuja house by the governors Why did Punch report that they asked the governors questions and none of them responded.
Ayedee should tell us another lie.............
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by Splashme: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2017
smartty68:
The whole saga was all fabricated because its very easy to deceive a true Nigerian.

Nigerians can believe anything. We never learn

Even FFK also said that the visit was all a lie.

APC is a curse to Nigeria
Re: Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House by smsventures: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Sagay212:

Please leave me alone. You are still not using your brain. I have tried my best for you.

If thatz ur best then ur best is my worst

Thatz why Nigeria is a trash can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate / Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.