Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) (41911 Views)

Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by Decryptor(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Edo peeps..fear them!

Modified: I just watched the video...

Very foolish lady she is indeed! He brought you to Europe and as a "Sharp Babe" wey you be nah (just as most Nigerian ladies try to play smart), you ditched your own part of the bargain and dumped the guy. Yet you have the audacity to say, "I didn't do Kelvin anything"...they even ask her if she has his contact and she said "NO". Your body go rotten throway. Foolish Woman.

Very sweet lesson to all those ladies out there who think they are smart.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by jiangchu: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2017
ElSherriff:
Lol, she is treating the 'fever' instead of the disease. You were brought to Europe on a pre-arranged deal, you reneged on the deal now you want to be released? fulfill your end of the bargain and get released, otherwise, contact the strongest powers that be to release you!

so you support traffiking.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by tetula123(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2017
cerowo:
And how did she know that it's her ex that tied her destiny undecided
Maybe she consulted a soothsayer or it may be her guilty conscience speaking. Either way, thumbs up to karma!

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Your God has given you power over principalities and Powers... Better fire prayers and be delivered. You don't beg d devil.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2017
so na both male and female of people from dat side dey do bad tins like dis shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by Wolexpoly: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2017
IF I HEAR SAY U DEY CRY

Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by bolethings: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'd like to hear from the boyfriend first before any comments. A man who saw his own mother and sisters and didn't take them abroad but took you his babe...Men have been suffering since the days of Adam!

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oops didn't even read d post... Anyway, God can do it or ask for forgiveness.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by MAYOWAAK: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nearly every street corner has one aunty that sells àgbo jèdí (pile curing herbs). They have all sorts of funny names for their products... Ale, afato, Jedi etc. These merchandise were in so much demand that blue chip breweries decided to join in the parade. You now have alcoholic drinks meant to boost manpower everywhere. Why is it that only manpower needs boosting?

my question is why? Why are men so eager to impress women sexually? Why is it nearly a do or die affair to outlast a woman in bed? Why the need to be "victorious"? Na war you want fight??

It's always the men that will drink this one, drink that one... Eat this one, eat that one. Why Does that make a statement
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by kullozone(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Blackfire:
Click like if u think she deserves it.

Click share if u think the ex boyfriend went too far

Shut up!!!
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by jrerico1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol you never see anything, even buhari can't help you grin
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by cerowo(f): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fit2Rule:

Maybe she consulted a soothsayer or it may be her guilty conscience speaking. Either way, thumbs up to karma!
Lol.... Might be true
Karma is a bitch u knw

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by eunisam: 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
iPrevail:
I really do hate superstitious people. They have a way of making common sense look remarkably stupid.

you hate superstitious people or you hate superstitions?

if you keep hating people like this na hell dey your door oh! no talk say I no tell u. stop hating people before you are tagged hataz
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by MadCow1: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
If I say an only Winch full Bini now some Bini Winches for Nairaland no go free me sleep well for Night.

Make una release this girl o!! Abi bail is not free for Bini Winch Station? grin
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by tamquezee(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
It is Edo again! I know the reason Edo is always associated with this type of news. Spell E.D.O and intimacy. It is 3 letters
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by Skmoda(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
I think karma is dealing with this bastard...a bitch will always remain a bitch.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by Fhowe: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
woman go and pay your part of the deal dont think coming to facebook or doing a youtube video will save you .You agree to pay 300 Euros a month with this so called traffickers.Now you have gotten to the Europe you see things are not exactly the way you were thinking.One question you people forget to ask is if it was so easy in europe why is this trafficker not taking his family people or relative that is enough red flag .And for those of you aspiring to travel abroad ignore these traffickers they know it is difficult to remit this money so be wise .A LIZARD IN NIGERIA CAN NEVER BECOME A CROCODILE IN EUROPE

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by Fourwinds: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
SoniaUK:
Hahahhahahhaha very funny, All u hearbreaker na ur type make men dey misbehave for where other women dey. Deal with ur problem woman
don't mind her...na fvck fvck bury her destiny
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by rukysexy: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
I pray for you that whatever it is that is behind your illness be it natural or spiritual that you will be cured and that you will give testimony unto God. There is no power greater than our heavenly father. The world is full of evil we cannot see. Make peace with God for all you have done because we are all sinners. It is well with you. Alot of people are going tru worse situations but can't speak about it. May God fight your battles.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by nairanaira12: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
tonquendo4u:
Go and keep dumping nah. Na bird dem go send for u
it is simple sarcasm. So obvious. How come you couldn't get it?
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by michaelolushola: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
chigoizie7:
Lol, some people can be funny
Na the guy Bleep up. See the cheap babe im carry go abroad. Why e no go pain am after she run comot. Sure say na for badoo or facebook im meet her. You no fit find this kind cheap babe for LostRib.com.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by davillian(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
You used and dumped him AFTER HE TOOK YOU TO EUROPE.
Can you hear yourself
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by ExInferis(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Here we go.

More church voodoo.

"Tying my destiny" indeed.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by inchristalone(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Madam give your life to Christ and God will free you from every bondage of the devil with His son's blood. Leave kelvin or whosoever. You are giving so much relevance that he did not deserve. Call down the fire of holy ghost to fighy for you. I bet you that man or whoever is behind your ailment to come begging. The fire of the holy ghost is tested and trusted but you are suffering because you don't know how effucaciou the fire is. Try it today and be free forever
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by Amoxman(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Innobee99:
Who tell u?

Did you watch the video? She has been suffering the stuff for years
Her parents traced the boy to beg he ran away so they can't convince him to release her
I'm not in support of the girls actions but he should forgive her
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by lobell: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
webbro007:
those Nigerians feeling happy over d new age requirement for political office holders,I laugh in Swahili,take ur time & observed d country present politicians,all of them after sending their wards to Yankee to school,wards are back no work,it time they give way for them,by super imposing them on d masses, after all REMI tinubu is there,their father rule us,they will do same, democracy is dead in Nigeria,what we have is monarchy, hereditary, nothing more,a law would have been past to barred persons whose parents have tasted power not to contest & watched if those polithiefians won't changed their mouth.

I thought I was the only one who can 'see'.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by Basfaq(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
thoollz:
Don't work hard, be looking for who tie ur destiny down. Nigerians believe someone is always tying them down even when they are obviously lazy
Sidon dere grin
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by ElSherriff: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
So you can't comprehend simple English?
jiangchu:

so you support traffiking.
Re: Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) by martha89: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Another topic to insult Edo State.What is newsworthy about this nonsense? Desperate bloggers anything Edo dey move traffic for una.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.