Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ogechi The Anal Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ogechi The Anal Queen (2252 Views)

Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / Why You Must Not Do Anal Sex With Your Decent Wife / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogechi The Anal Queen by grandeur2017(f): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2017
"How come you never Bleep my ass?" Ogechi demanded. She lay on her bed naked, Emeka's cum seeping from her freshly-bleeped pussy onto the bed. Her ass was toward him and she'd hoped he would get the hint, but he hadn't even touched it.

"Huh?" Emeka touched her shoulder. "What are you talking about?"

Ogechi turned to face him. "I'm talking about my asshole, which desperately wants a cock inside it, and the fact that you never Bleep it."

"O...kay. This is new. Did I know you wanted me to Bleep your ass?"

She hadn't told him. She shouldn't have had to. "Didn't you want to?"

"I want to do whatever makes you happy," Emeka said. "But I'm not a mind reader."

Every guy Ogechi had dated had practically begged for anal. Emeka shouldn't have had to read her mind; he should have come up with it on his own. What kind of guy wasn't interested in butt sex? "I think I've given some pretty strong hints," she said.

"Talking works much better than hinting."

"You've never done it, have you?" That was the only possible reason why he wouldn't have thought of it. Either that or he wasn't into her, but given how hard he'd bleeped her a few minutes before, Ogechi didn't think that was the case.

"No, I haven't." Emeka caressed her bottom. "But I'm open to the idea. Just haven't date anyone before who wanted to try it. I take it you've done it before?"

"Frequently. In fact, I like anal better than regular sex sometimes."

Emeka raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? In that case, I guess we will have to give it a try."

Ogechi ran her hand down his chest and belly to his cock, which was half-hard again even though it had only been a few minutes since he'd come. "Seems like now would be a good time."

"Possibly. If you can help me get just a little bit harder."

"Not a problem."

If there was one thing Ogechi was good at, it was making guys hard. She grasped Emeka's cock and squeezed gently, then moved her hand down to his balls and licked the tip of his cock. "Oh, that's working," he murmured. "Keep it up, baby."

Ogechi slid her mouth down over his dick. Deep Drinking had taken her a while to learn, but it had been worth it, and it wasn't all that difficult when a guy wasn't completely hard. Though as soon as her mouth encased him, Emeka got harder. Ogechi smiled around his cock. She loved turning a guy on.

She wasn't about to let him come in her mouth, though. Then she'd have to start all over again before he could Bleep her back door, and since he'd agreed to do it she wasn't patient enough to wait long. She sucked him until she was sure he was fully hard, then released him and turned her back on him. "Ready when you are, big man."

"Not too big, I hope," he said. "What about lube?"

"On the headboard. I like to have it handy." Even when there was no chance of butt fucking, it was useful for masturbating. Which Ogechi usually did while thinking about butt fucking.

She felt the bed move as Emeka reached up for the bottle, then felt the coldness of the lube on her asshole. God, she loved the sensation! Since she'd been introduced to anal, she'd come to enjoy it so much that just the smell of lube aroused her. Today was no exception. "That's nice, baby," she said. "Get yourself good and slicked up, too."

"You're really into this, huh?" Emeka said.

"Bleep, yes. Feeling a hard cock sliding slowly into my back hole, filling me up, it's fucking incredible. I can't believe you've never bleeped a woman's ass. The men I've done it with say it's so tight they want to come instantly."

"I've never been with a woman who was willing to do it," Emeka said. "But as I said, I'm open to it. So let's try."

Ogechi positioned herself on her knees, her ass in the air and her head down on the mattress between her arms. She'd had anal in every position possible, but this was her favorite. She loved the way it presented her ass to the guy, and how vulnerable it made her feel not to be able to see him as he worked his cock into her asshole.

Emeka pressed the head of his cock against her nether hole. "Advice?"

"Go slow, just a little at a time." She wanted his cock in there so badly she didn't know if she could stand his going slowly, but it would hurt too much otherwise. "You're not going to be fucking me long, so make the most of it."

"Maybe I'll last longer than you think."

"I doubt it, but you're welcome to try."

www.crazysextales.xyz for more erotic stories

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This / Wheir His Mrcork? / Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.