Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover (2466 Views)

What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by fivefinger(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
DEAR LOVE BIRDS,
Calling your loved one with a cute nick name makes your relationship a little more personal. Usually, we call our beloved with a nickname that reminds us of something about his/her  personality. For example, if your girlfriend/wife is very sweet, you may call her angel. Some others are more generic and express our love. For example, calling your lover sweetheart, darling, etc.
Are you searching for some romantic nicknames for your lover?
Given below are a number of popular love nicknames or better still download the attachment…
* Angel
* Sweetheart
* Sweety Pie
* Cutie Pie
* Baby
* Honey
I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT MOST GUYS WILL BE BUY FOR THEIR BABES AND WHAT  BABES WILL BE  BUYING FOR THEIR GUY,,,

Re: It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by selena(f): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2010
pookie. grin grin grin
Re: It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
M0neY
Re: It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
you folks really take Valentine's day seriously na waa cheesy
Re: It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by r231(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2010
whats up with all dis valentine thread everywhere you turn to
na wah o

so if i call her funky name on valentine what should i call her d day after cheesy undecided
Re: It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by Ben13: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2010
Just call her Val. . .

rokiatu:

you folks really take Valentine's day seriously na waa cheesy

Rokiatu, be my val and I'll call you Roki. wink
Re: It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
r231:

whats up with all dis valentine thread everywhere you turn to
na wah o

so if i call her funky name on valentine what should i call her d day after cheesy undecided
God bless you brother, called me unromantic but I really think this Valentine thing is overrated.

Ben-10:

Just call her Val. . .

Rokiatu, be my val and I'll call you Roki. wink

sweet but am not a big fan of this Valentine thing
Re: It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by iice(f): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
I'll call him what i always call him ~ kolo! cheesy
Re: It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by Ben13: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
rokiatu:

God bless you brother, called me unromantic but I really think this Valentine thing is overrated.

sweet but am not a big fan of this Valentine thing

It's not overrated, Roki. It's a season of celebration too just like others.

When seasons ike this come by, you should expect topics of different kinds relating to it on forums like Nairaland.

Join the fun. wink
Re: It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by daylae(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2010
My nightmare!
Re: It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by milkan05(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
she calls me 'temi' but i don't like it angry angry angry
Re: It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
milkan05:

she calls me 'temi' but i don't like it angry angry angry
honestly temi doesn't sound romantic grin
Re: It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
I call her Real sugar cos she leaves a lingering sweet aftertaste in my mouth
Re: It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by blakdove: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2010
call him your favorite food. You can call him "alade" if you love pork meat
Re: It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover by daylae(m): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2010
Chihuahua!

(1) (Reply)

Financially Abusive Men? / My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? / GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.