Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? (2477 Views)

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by chelseabmw(m): 6:46pm On May 31, 2013
BQ: What was the nicest thing you said to them?
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by JoannaSedley(f): 8:57pm On May 31, 2013
"You will see your 4th generation and also live a long prosperous happy life". This was said to me by a patient after helping her to deliver safely from a complicated childbirth.
Didn't talk, was just grinning from ear to ear. Felt so fulfilled for my chosen profession.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by seniormallam(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2013
An old papa in my area once told me I'm becoming arrogant, and I could remember I just got a job then, so I quickly adjust, I was so happy to make adjustment, its nice because he told me the truth.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 31, 2013
will you marry me
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 31, 2013
^^ Hmmm!
@ topic, I don't know the nicest coz there are lots of nice things that have been said to me.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by cigaricon(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2013
"How are you" embarassed
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by ayobase(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2013
"I enjoy coming to church cos of the way you sing that song....it makes me so connected and passionate"

That's what I can remember, maybe cos its the most recent!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by ayobase(m): 11:20pm On May 31, 2013
Vanneni: ^^ Hmmm!

I thought I was the only!
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 31, 2013
ayobase:

I thought I was the only!
I'll not say anything. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 31, 2013
"Sexy legs!!"

Gaddemmit i hate my legs!
Anyways i grinned like a phool all day smiley
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 31, 2013
Br3nd4: "Sexy legs!!"

Gaddemmit i hate my legs!
Anyways i grinned like a phool all day smiley
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by gluv01(f): 11:41pm On May 31, 2013
'I love your sense of matured reasoning smiley'
I kinda get it always smiley
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by chelseabmw(m): 12:47am On Jun 01, 2013
Nice one guys....Keep them coming
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:49am On Jun 01, 2013
"i just like you" after studying me for some days
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by daduke2k(m): 3:56am On Jun 01, 2013
__̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ just l♡ve U̶̲̥̅̊. __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ misunderstood the l♡ve tho.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by MaziOmenuko: 4:13am On Jun 01, 2013
"When I grow up, I will like to be like you..."

My neighbor's 9 year old son, after he saw me see-off the second girl from my room same day.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by ayobase(m): 7:06am On Jun 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: "When I grow up, I will like to be like you..."

My neighbor's 9 year old son, after he saw me see-off the second girl from my room same day.

The boy still doesn't know what awaits u!
He will reverse the statement soon!
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by decrox199(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2013
'History will date you'
I got ds compliment after conducting a free n fair election in my faculty together from teeming NASSITES..not only nice to my hearing but knowing d fact dat our people for once can identify n acknowledge good deeds

1 Like

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by bukit05(f): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2013
ayobase:

LMAO
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by trappatoni(m): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2013

na achievement na.but seriously u deserve an award on the hall of shame for ruining the life of a poor kid and still feel good about it.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Cestmoi1(f): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2013
i love d way u smile.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by chelseabmw(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
ayobase:

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
The nicest thing said to me, I will get you a Porsche.. cool

I never see the Porsche o! But it was a nice thing. At least I dey see am for my dreams grin
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by chelseabmw(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i can make it a reality for u
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
chelseabmw: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i can make it a reality for u

Awwww...thanks but no..

I g wait! Even if na dream e come, no wahala! tongue
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by True2myself24(f): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
After reading one of her favorite books to her, one of my students wrapped her arms around me and said "I love you Miss V"
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by ikekings(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2013

Lol... grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 02, 2013
I wanted to back off the friendhsip and she told me;

If you still don't know where you stand in my heart, then i have failed.

so touching.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 02, 2013
ayobase:

cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by chelseabmw(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
Vikin:

Awwww...thanks but no..

I g wait! Even if na dream e come, no wahala! tongue

undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by Popowaa: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2013
"I like the way u try so hard to annoy me.u are romantically annoying"
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another? by sexymoma(f): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2013
you are too intelligent and mature for your age. I fell in love with that statement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija / I Think She Aint Yet Mature. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.