Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,634 members, 7,840,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... (4453 Views)

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Stevengerd(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Amarabae Learn Frm Dat. Sho'ngbo!!
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
3 and 4? Op really?
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2017

Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lalas247:

When most wont bathe grin

Come use aftershave kill everybody ... but personally It won't make me angry
I will just think Na wa o what is he trying to conceal
Lol oh yh desperation didn't read that far grin
those are dirty guys bikonu cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by MissRaine69(f): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Earthquake1:
Miss raine saves us again.

Thank you Lord.
Fear not ..... I have got your back
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by MissRaine69(f): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Melonny:
I hate it when a girl won't be able to figure out some basic functions on her android phone, and will now ask me to help her out. Who taught me?
Copy and paste, downloading, open a social media account, can't tweet etc they ain't rocket science.
And then when I pinpoint that blatant lazy attitude I am the bad person.
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Benita27:
The subject of the thread should be "What partners do that their spouses hate" and not "What women do that men hate" 'cause except points 3&11 men are also guilty of the aforementioned.
feminist grin grin
Let me ask you a question?
Do you consider yourself a feminist?
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by MissRaine69(f): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nma27:
3 and 4? Op really?
Yes really. Make up should not be removed with a chisel.
And there is a difference between using perfume and fumigating yourself. You don't have an infestation.
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by MissRaine69(f): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nma27:
3 and 4? Op really?
Yes really. Make should not be removed with a chisel.
And there is a difference between using perfume and fumigating yourself. You don't have an infestation.
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
You made a lot of sense, but feminist on nairaland will be quick to discredit your arguments and opinion

They claim to know the things most men want, more than the men themselves

In addition, they claim that most men know little or next to nothing about the plights of women in the society

It seems they are eating their cake and having it but not my business sha
grin grin
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:

Yes really. Make should not be removed with a chisel.
You don't have to lick Ass to be noticed... Hope u know this? Don't get all cocky with me.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by MissRaine69(f): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nma27:
You don't have to lick Ass to be noticed... Hope u know this? Don't get all cocky with me.
No one forced anyone to click on a thread.
I don't lick ass for anything I will call it like I see.
Or what?
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
sunshineG:
feminist grin grin
Let me ask you a question?
Do you consider yourself a feminist?
Look up the meaning of "Feminism" then come back and tell me how that is related to what I said here.

Insecure men with the Messiah complex are scared of feminism.

1 Like

Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Benita27:
Look for the meaning of "Feminism" then come back and tell me how that is related to what I said here.

Insecure men with the Messiah complex are scared of feminism.
you didn't answer my question though

Well it is typical of Nigerian ladies to answer question with a question

All you did was to insult insecure men
Well it is all good
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
sunshineG:
you didn't answer my question though

Well it is typical of Nigerian ladies to answer question with a question

All you did was to insult insecure men
Well it is all good
I don't owe you an answer, do I?. It's very typical of Nigerians in general to answer questions with question. You seem to be ignorant of what this lady put up there, and calling me a feminist shows how myopic some of you on this forum could be.

It's not my fault you think those are things women do that men don't like and not things people do that their spouses don't like. BTW, feminism isn't a curse. You should read more and listen to true feminist speak.
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Benita27:
I don't owe you an answer, do I?. It's very typical of Nigerians in general to answer questions with question. You seem to be ignorant of what this lady put up there, and calling me a feminist shows how myopic some of you on this forum could be.

It's not my fault you think those are things women do that men don't like and not things people do that their spouses don't like. BTW, feminism isn't a curse. You should read more and listen to true feminist speak.

grin grin grin
My sis when it comes to feminism, i have been aware of its meaning, since I was old enough to know my name
There are well feminist in our society who advocate for women right in my family

You don't owe me an explanation but you responded to my question with another question, which is not that odd anyway, since that is the way most Nigerian ladies respond to questions.
You could have simply said I don't want to answer or something like that to save us the trouble of this long epistle

Actually on the topic of the thread, I think I am not the only guy that agreed with the op
You can easily take a survey of the opinion of guys that commented and see for yourself
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by DrayZee: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol. This Raine sha.
Always so challenging.
Nice thread Btw.
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin grin
My sis when it comes to feminism, i have been aware of its meaning, since I was old enough to know my name
There are well feminist in our society who advocate for women right in my family

You don't owe me an explanation but you responded to my question with another question, which is not that odd anyway, since that is the way most Nigerian ladies respond to questions.
You could have simply said I don't want to answer or something like that to save us the trouble of this long epistle

Actually on the topic of the thread, I think I am not the only guy that agreed with the op
You can easily take a survey of the opinion of guys that commented and see for yourself
Romance section guys are well known for their ass licking. You just showed you're one. The op wrote down trash. Total bullshìt just in a bid to seek for validation from your likes. Anyway, I made my point and if it doesn't seat well with you...read my siggy.

Goodnight, and stop bringing "Feminism" in situations it shouldn't come in. Obviously you lack knowledge of what it means here.
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Can we really argue with these points? The Op said she hung out with some friends, and got fed with information that inspired this list. So obviously, they've described the type of women they're used to. Nairaland guys should feel free to extend the list, let's see the kind of women you've been able to snag for yourselves.

For those women who don't find themselves in any of these categories, let's just enjoy the entertainment. After this, we'll expose the girls that have been slumming it with some nasty guys, on the inevitable counter thread.
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Victornezzar: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Benita27:
Romance section guys are well known for their ass licking. You just showed you're one. The op wrote down trash. Total bullshìt just in a bid to seek for validation from your likes. Anyway, I made my point and if it doesn't seat well with you...read my siggy.

Goodnight, and stop bringing "Feminism" in situations it shouldn't come in. Obviously you lack knowledge of what it means here.
Jesu cristi
omo na my guy u finish like dis oo
so u get mawt like dis tongue
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Benita27:

my sis you are very funny
If I wanted to ass lick ladies, don't you think I will rather lick yours for your view on the topic, will it not be safer for me to ass lick you judging from from the negative response of ladies so far to ops write up
My sis I don't lick ass neither do i send pm. I don't have any friends on nairaland beyond nairaland
Just be clear never tagged your comment feminist but you have to react in a funny way to simple questions ooo

Good night, have a good night rest
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by DrayZee: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nma27:

Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Stevengerd(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
If you Knw yo not okay with the write up, just Go And Die.
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Jesu cristi
omo na my guy u finish like dis oo
so u get mawt like dis tongue
my bro what shit are you on shocked

Me finished by the imagination of female nairalander who made silly assumptions about my comments

Nigga grin grin
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by MissRaine69(f): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
DrayZee:
Lol. This Raine sha.
Always so challenging.
Nice thread Btw.
Some think I am licking ass for likes wink
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Blackhawk01: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nma27:

Getting cocky is inevitable when all you do is suck the cork. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by MissRaine69(f): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Can we really argue with these points? The Op said she hung out with some friends, and got fed with information that inspired this list. So obviously, they've described the type of women they're used to. Nairaland guys should feel free to extend the list, let's see the kind of women you've been able to snag for yourselves.

For those women who don't find themselves in any of these categories, let's just enjoy the entertainment. After this, we'll expose the girls that have been slumming it with some nasty guys, on the inevitable counter thread.

I was waiting for some enlightened female to notice ( I hope you are a female)
But the majority won't name names lack the ability to be objective. But then I have noticed those that take it too personally means the arrow has found its mark wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Victornezzar: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
sunshineG:
my bro what shit are you on shocked

Me finished by the imagination of female nairalander who made silly assumptions about my comments

Nigga grin grin

Bro no mind me jare
dat was 2 much
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

this is why I respect your view always
Very objective

1 Like

Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
falconey:

This kind of thread makes an average nigerian girl looks dumb most especially coming from one of them

Could she be more specific and right? The fact is they don't give the tiniest fuck_ cus men will always come and as long as they have pussy_ that most men can't turn down,they'd tend to get away with anything.

Women are dubious, deceptive and manipulative in nature, funny it's not a crime in this part of the world.
ouch
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro no mind me jare
dat was 2 much
bro too much what now
I asked her question and she responded with a question and she started insulting insecure guys
I didn't even tag her comments feminist
How is that my business
You are funny bro grin grin grin
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Victornezzar: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
sunshineG:
bro too much what now
I asked her question and she responded with a question and she started insulting insecure guys
I didn't even tag her comments feminist
How is that my business
You are funny bro grin grin grin
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP!!! Masturbation Is Gradually Destroying Me / Statue Of Happiness And Fulfilment Unveiled In Imo State (funny Pics) / Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.