Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,627 members, 7,840,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... (4452 Views)

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by DrayZee: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
MissRaine69:

Some think I am licking ass for likes wink
That's what happens when your idea cannot be appropriately countered. They throw shade.
Well it's normal for people to be hostile to anything they consider a challenge to their views.
I'm sure ignoring such is not a problem for you.
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Alright
or are trying to lick her ass grin
Cause you seem to be the only one giving so much notice to her assumptions grin grin
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Victornezzar: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
sunshineG:
or are trying to lick her ass grin
Cause you seem to be the only one giving so much notice to her assumptions grin grin
Bro u af started ahbi undecided
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro u af started ahbi undecided
no now cheesy

I only notice how you jumped on her comments to praise her without understanding the full context of our discussions bro grin grin
So tell me bro mano a Mano are you trying to lick her ass grin grin
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by MissRaine69(f): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
DrayZee:

That's what happens when your idea cannot be appropriately countered. They throw shade.
Well it's normal for people to be hostile to anything they consider a challenge to their views.
I'm sure ignoring such is not a problem for you.
Don't worry about me, I can handle misdirected anger from frustrated individuals.
Most women struggle to understand individuallity they automatically see it as a threat.
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Earthquake1: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
sunshineG:
no now cheesy

I only notice how you jumped on her comments to praise her without understanding the full context of our discussions bro grin grin
So tell me bro[b]mano a Mano[/b] are you trying to lick her ass grin grin

You guys no go kill me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by pu7pl3(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wow I love this...ladies tend to be all uve mentioned..some of them are already displaying those attributes on this thread...don't mind em

I've asked this b4....why is There a 69 in ur name tho?
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by MissRaine69(f): 12:58am On Jul 28, 2017
pu7pl3:
Wow I love this...ladies tend to be all uve mentioned..some of them are already displaying those attributes on this thread...don't mind em

Favourite position.
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by placeofallure(f): 4:13am On Jul 28, 2017
falconey:

This kind of thread makes an average nigerian girl looks dumb most especially coming from one of them

Could she be more specific and right? The fact is they don't give the tiniest fuck_ cus men will always come and as long as they have pussy_ that most men can't turn down,they'd tend to get away with anything.

Women are dubious, deceptive and manipulative in nature, funny it's not a crime in this part of the world.

True, guilty as charged!

1 Like

Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by y3mi(m): 5:45am On Jul 28, 2017
pu7pl3:
You know what the 69 could probably mean but you just couldn't suppress that urge to satisfy the carnal curiosity in you. I wish she said it denote the yin☯yang which reflect why she likes to say things as she sees them from both sides. I'll then wonder what kind of reply you'll give.

@MissRaine69
If I decide to add to that list, some here might mistaken me for a misogynist.

@Topic:
Truth is...in as much as many of the listed turn-offs are peculiar to the majority of our ladies, it is important to also note that they are exclusive to Nigeria and Nigeria alone, not that such aren' t exhihitrd in other climes but it's so prevalent here that it has become idiosyncratic to our femalefolks, therefore.....discussions which could have eventually pinpointed the causative factors that induce and drive this mentality should have surfaced to steer this polemic thread into a safety rather than everyone smearing it with snides and needless sarcasm. But then again this is Nairaland.

Seun
Lalasticlaa
Mynd44

Just so we get to read diverging opinions from other readers. This is another index-page deserving thread.

We've had enough of all those politics and crime reportage uglifying Nairaland landing page.

This thread is so kick-ass it beat all of those half-baked crap from bamise peters blog that aren't FP-worthy but stil always manage to slide up at every break-a-dawn.
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by pu7pl3(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2017
y3mi:
You know what the 69 could probably mean but you just couldn't suppress that urge to satisfy the carnal curiosity in you. I wish she said it denote the yin☯yang which reflect why she likes to say things as she sees them from both sides. I'll then wonder what kind of reply you'll give.

@MissRaine69
If I decide to add to that list, some here might mistaken me for a misogynist.

@Topic:
Truth is...in as much as many of the listed turn-offs are peculiar to the majority of our ladies, it is important to also note that they are exclusive to Nigeria and Nigeria alone, not that such aren' t exhihitrd in other climes but it's so prevalent here that it has become idiosyncratic to our femalefolks.

I dint ask what it meant I asked why she used it...I don't know why u took exceptional notice of it...

Truth is that its not just our naija ladies that tend to behave this way..its ladies all around the world and it stems from immaturity...don't attribute it to just nigerian made girls

1 Like

Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by pu7pl3(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
Favourite position.
Ok...really explains a lot
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by y3mi(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
pu7pl3:
I dint ask what it meant I asked why she used it...
Seriously!...like there's an actual difference between 'what it meant' and why 'she used it'...Okay, which of the two is her answer best responding to ? Nigerians! always trying to hide behind one finger ? Okay, tell me what does the 7 and 3 in your moniker means and why use it ?
pu7pl3:
I don't know why u took exceptional notice of it...
Why did you take exceptional notice of the '69'. Nigerians! always answering question with question.
pu7pl3:
Truth is that its not just our naija ladies that tend to behave this way..its ladies all around the world and it stems from immaturity...don't attribute it to just nigerian made girls
I strongly disagree with you from here to wherever Buhari true location is. Yeah, yeah, yeah...ladies round the world certainly share in some of those misbehaviors which are peculiar to ours but it doesn't define them by default the way ours can be defined by. It's so inherent in ours. Heck! Let's not even travel far, nearby Ghana, based on what learned from different Nigerian guys there, their country ladies (not their celebs) are so much different from ours, they are genuine and sincere. However with the way things are going...it's just a matter of time before Nigerians vitiate their society.
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by Fourwinds: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Looking for the pat on the back by Guys.

And you want to get it by throwing your fellow women under the bus with baseless facts?

CONTINUE
what are u even saying....when something is bad..it is bad. it does not know gender....I don't even know y u are attacking d OP
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by pu7pl3(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
y3mi:

Seriously!...like there's an actual difference between 'what it meant' and why 'she used it'...Okay, which of the two is her answer best responding to ? Nigerians! always trying to hide behind one finger ? Okay, tell me what does the 7 and 3 in your moniker means and why use it ?
Why did you take exceptional notice of the '69'. Nigerians! always answering question with question.
I strongly disagree with you from here to wherever Buhari true location is. Yeah, yeah, yeah...ladies round the world certainly share in some of those misbehaviors which are peculiar to ours but it doesn't define them by default the way ours can be defined by. It's so inherent in ours. Heck! Let's not even travel far, nearby Ghana, based on what learned from different Nigerian guys there, their country ladies (not their celebs) are so much different from ours, they are genuine and sincere. However with the way things are going...it's just a matter of time before Nigerians vitiate their society.

What I can deduce from this ur whole write up is that u have something against nigerians always saying nigerians this and nigerians that even in ur previous post..

I asked why she used 69 cos I was curious and I'm very sure there is nothing wrong with it...its only natural for the mind to work how it works when topics related to sex are concerned and she humoured me by obliging my obvious probing by sayn it was her faV position..its all fun and jokes bruh...I don't know bout u but that's what most of us signed up here for and its the romance section for petes sake...u saying I was hiding behind one finger was wrong cos I dint ask her what it meant (I obviously know) but I asked why she used it in her moniker...

The 7 in my moniker reps R while the 3 reps E...used numbers cos It looks savvy
Re: Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... by 2buffagain(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Benita27:
Nope.

Some men nag.

Some men are indecisive too.

Some men don't know what they want.

Some men are "Dogs" but if they find their partner cheating; hell will break loose...Double standard.

I could go on and on.

The one about WW3 on plan cancelation is legit af.
For some reason, females tend to feel that they should be the only ones to cancel plans last minute.

If the guy gets offended, they then proceed to label him a "wierdo" or "not a real man" grin

Comical lot, most women. cheesy

Woe betite the man who lets these accusations of "not a real man" affect him in any way this century. Women have abused that phrase to the point that it no longer has weight..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? / When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" / Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.