Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... (4110 Views)

When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / Igbo Girls And Nyash / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by eberetos: 12:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Some would argue & castigate the fact that igbo girls are the most beautiful, but on seeing a beautiful fair lady, the first thought might be that such a lady is an Igbo girl.

Several tribes have beautiful people, but Igbo girls top the chat... What I will say is, in terms of fine babes, Igbo girls are number one.... You may want to blow me up with rocket launcher, but the truth has gone out.

The hausa fulanis are fine, but they don't have the chic-nature, I mean babes!!!

Kudos to other great tribes that have beautiful girls, but don't lie to your conscience, Igbo is number one...

Igbo kwenu!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by MissRaine69(f): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2017
To make such a statement I trust you met all the women from that tribe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by technicallyrich(m): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Even though I am a biafran from ss,i think these is unnecessary,but the only thing I am sure is that ss and se women are the most neatest girls in nigeria.
As for the yorubas more than 70 percent of their women stinks.except the rich onces or the ajebutters grin and that is a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Franzinni: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2017
There is a difference between wishful thinking and plain old idiocy...

You guys keep me entertained on nairaland... Beating your chest at everything... Its fun to watch tho,

Igbo girls are obviously finer than black americans, indians, brasilians too.. In fact lets add angels too.

Guy get real...

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by ikp120(m): 1:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Very proud and unapproachable bìtches I must say.
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by isidiwent: 2:10am On Jul 28, 2017
Franzinni:
There is a difference between wishful thinking and plain old idiocy...

You guys keep me entertained on nairaland... Beating your chest at everything... Its fun to watch tho,

Igbo girls are obviously finer than black americans, indians, brasilians too.. In fact lets add angels too.

Guy get real...

You mean it
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Franzinni: 2:13am On Jul 28, 2017
isidiwent:

You mean it
i swear to nnamdi kanu, the eze 1 onye ala buruburu... Gbam!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 28, 2017
technicallyrich:
Even though I am a biafran from ss,i think these is unnecessary,but the only thing I am sure is that ss and se women are the most neatest girls in nigeria.
As for the yorubas more than 70 percent of their women stinks.except the rich onces or the ajebutters grin and that is a fact.
weydon ma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by isidiwent: 5:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Igbo the great & fine people....
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:23am On Jul 28, 2017
Op

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by isidiwent: 5:59am On Jul 28, 2017
Igbooooooo girls, fine we'll well
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by isidiwent: 6:04am On Jul 28, 2017
Igbo girls, just check movie actors sef!!!! Igbo fine ooooh!!! Even a Yoruba guy said it.
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by jimohibrahim(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2017
Ebuka.......pls stop makin promises during sex biko. ..Now u r owing a Lady- 3 houses in Abuja,2 helicopter, 4 cars, 17 oil Wells..wen u no get room for Aba

Copied
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Misterdhee1(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Most igbo girls look masculine, with yam legs and meaty muscles. Some dey even get mustache and beards. grin Maybe that's what Op terms beauty.

Anyway, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by ehispapa(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2017
i will go for the fulanis ....and those from ekwerre and okrika...Igbo ladies look masculine to me

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by eberetos: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Most igbo girls look masculine, with yam legs and meaty muscles. Some dey even get mustache and beards. grin Maybe that's what Op terms beauty.

Igbo girls are number one!!!! Even a Yoruba guy said it.... Fine girls
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by eberetos: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2017
ehispapa:
i will go for the fulanis ....and those from ekwerre and okrika...Igbo ladies look masculine to me
Igbo girls fine eeh!!! Many are pretty... Let's not fake it!!!
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Menzy86(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am neither Hausa nor Igbo Nor yoruba and I am gonna give u a very unbiased analysis based on experience and observation of the three. I am presently dating the 3rd Igbo girl in my life and I must confess beauty is an igbo thing...FACT. I live in yoruba land now and that thing about yoruba girls and smell is very true. Lemme b more conservative 6/10 of them actually smell and where I am, at least 4/10 use bleaching cream or have used it b4. I schooled and grew up in the North and I can tell u in all honesty, these are the most beautiful women around. Just make a trip to Katsina, Adamawa or Kaduna and see wonders. Infact the slogan of Adamawa is "land of beauty and mu dear its not an exaggeration. Neatness wise also these ladies in the North know hw to smell nice. Igbo ladies are neat too though.
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Lalas247(f): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2017
So now it's tribal war Na wa o
Era of broke has passed now tribe grin
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Lalas247(f): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
weydon ma

Guess what I listened to the other day .. u know that voice challenge we all did 2 years ago .. that was on fp Yh was littlening to my shout out almost choked at what I said lol .. u still have the sound cloud link ?
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by DarkMagic(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2017
Menzy86:
I am neither Hausa nor Igbo Nor yoruba and I am gonna give u a very unbiased analysis based on experience and observation of the three. I am presently dating the 3rd Igbo girl in my life and I must confess beauty is an igbo thing...FACT. I live in yoruba land now and that thing about yoruba girls and smell is very true. Lemme b more conservative 6/10 of them actually smell and where I am, at least 4/10 use bleaching cream or have used it b4. I schooled and grew up in the North and I can tell u in all honesty, these are the most beautiful women around. Just make a trip to Katsina, Adamawa or Kaduna and see wonders. Infact the slogan of Adamawa is "land of beauty and mu dear its not an exaggeration. Neatness wise also these ladies in the North know hw to smell nice. Igbo ladies are neat too though.

Wat a wow shocked
Igbo girls b rocking the beauty boat since 21BC
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2017
ehispapa:
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. Beauty runs in the veins of Wakrike ladies and by extension Ijaws...

1 bottle for you

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Guess what I listened to the other day .. u know that voice challenge we all did 2 years ago .. that was on fp Yh was littlening to my shout out almost choked at what I said lol .. u still have the sound cloud link ?
Where do you always get these ancient things from?
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Menzy86(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2017
DarkMagic:

Wat a wow shocked
Igbo girls b rocking the beauty boat since 21BC
bros no be lie. For three outta 4 rships I've been in to be wit igbo gals is not a coincidence. But ADAMAWA mostly is a case study. Those girls a BEAU-TI-FUL without mincing words and so many christians there to make it better.
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

for real?
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Tswata1992: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

you are right ooo
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Tswata1992: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Menzy86:
apt
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Cypmeni(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2017
Igbos are the best. We rock
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Sleyanya1(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Every tribe have their Queens.

It's unnecessary to narrow in on IBO girls ( even though I know they're too).

I've seen "wickedly Beautiful" Hausa girlz.

I've seen "Screaming Out loud" Beautiful + Endowed Yoruba gurlz.

I've got a stunningly beautiful Akwa Ibom close friend and other very beautiful Deltans, Rivers etc. Chics.

So let's just keep this at the back of our mind.

The more you travel , the more you see. (Anything you really want to see ).

smileyBeauty lies in the eyes of the Beholder.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by Victornezzar: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2017
Will give it 2 d fulanis
Re: Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... by technicallyrich(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Menzy86:
Thank you.no matter how long they form suferisticated the truth will surely prevail.
When you tell them that there women stink expecially than there men,they will start calling there brothers tosyne2much, mynd44 and even suen the owner to ban you for speaking the truth
Even there sister fumiswtpusy confirmed that almost all yorubas stink exept some few rich ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer / I Apologised But He Still Treated Me Like Trash / Why Meghan Markle Always Walks Slightly Behind Prince Harry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.