Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Reasons why Relationships Are Important - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons why Relationships Are Important (13164 Views)

Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Lordwheez(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2017
balash:
Am here! I want to dedicate it to my mommy and daddy, my uncles and aunties, my friends and enemies. And I want to wish them merry xmas and a prosperous new year
Really?.... Nawah ooooo.. "Doeth this to a man, what kinda weed" in smeagol's voice.
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Anusiemgood(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Why do the Ladies believes that relationship cannot work if money is not involved?
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2017
Five threads on relationship, this Friday get as e be hmmm
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by abham: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2017
July actuly
tonguengineer:
Are u high Merry Xmas in june
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Olalan:
Relationship is beautiful only if you're with the right person, but unfortunately girls see the right person as the person with enough cash to spend around while guys see the right person as one who can satisfy their sexual cravings.
If your relationship wouldn't survive if sex and materialism is taken out of it , I guess you need to reconsider such relationship.
Nice one,you have just made it clear that i have made the right decision,no doubt
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Estiara(f): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2017
agentofchange1:
"Love" when you are ready and not when you are lonely.

Thanks a million for this! If you decide to go into any amorous relationship just because you feel lonely, wide and deep will that emptiness in you be when such relationship crumbles.
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Dollabiz: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Really
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Olalan:
Relationship is beautiful only if you're with the right person, but unfortunately girls see the right person as the person with enough cash to spend around while guys see the right person as one who can satisfy their sexual cravings.
If your relationship wouldn't survive if sex and materialism is taken out of it , I guess you need to reconsider such relationship.
True talk.

1 Like

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Estiara(f): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2017
AccessME:
And here I am still not having a girl friend ..

God why?

Leave God alone my guy! Will He woo a girl for you?
Few questions:

- Are you dirty?
- Do you wear your worries on your face?
- Do you always appear too serious?
- Are you shy?
- How is your oral hygiene?

If your answer to the first four questions is no, you should take a bold step and approach a lady of your choice when you're ready.

Btw, if that's you on your profile, you appear to be a fellow who would lose focus easily. Stare at the camera to appear confident.
Wait o! All these so you could have a girlfriend? My brother, bye!
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by tobydee(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2017
ModusOperandi:
couldn't have said it any better
happiness is best shared
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by chukagates(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2017
if we nigerians channel the energy we use in carrying sex, relationship and marriage into personal development and money making buhari or no buhari we will have many Mark Zuckerbergs

1 Like

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by mirrakk(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2017
just pray not to experience the negative part of a relationship or be with the wrong person. you would never wish to be in a relationship.
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by danbrowndmf(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Divay22:
Today is what self undecided undecided
It's somehow not needed if you are happy with yourself...
It's better to be single than stay with one who makes you feel you are single.
hmmmmmm.how do they make one single?
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Rukkydelta(f): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Source of revenue
Nobody should quote me grin
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by gabi101(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
alex81:

and God be looking @ u like

hello,please how can i get this meme from youl?..it really has a way of getting me cracked up grin
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by bosfawe(f): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
It is great to be able to enjoy good relationships.
We have to be willing to give and not just be there for what we can get. We shouldn't be in a parasitic relationship.
A good relationship is symbiotic. We give benefit to one another.

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by alex81(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
gabi101:

hello,please how can i get this meme from youl?..it really has a way of getting me cracked up grin

If ur using opera to download, make sure u rename d pic so dt it ends with .jpeg or .jpg extension. shikenah!

eg fghhh54g76547.jpg

ur wlcm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My friend and my feelings.... / Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? / Naija Boys Invite Strippers To Their Home , Spray Dollars On Their Yansh (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.