Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen (1829 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen by Lothario(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
I've been reading a lot of threads on romance section lately condemning broke guys who try to date the so called slay queens. threads have been open defending broke guys and slay Queens,
Now as a rich guy I will states reasons why no Rich guy in his right sense will marry a slay queen

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry a slay queen. The answer is very simple, so let me explain. slay queens have nothing to offer but their P♥♡ssy and beauty hence what they are trying to do is an exchange of “beauty" and “money" The slay queen provides beauty, and the rich guy pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, the slay queen beauty will fade, but the rich guy money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, the rich guy income might increase from year to year, but the slay queen can't be prettier year after year.
Hence from the viewpoint of economics, the rich guy is an appreciation asset, and the slay queen is a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. Since beauty is the slay queen only asset, her value will be much worse 10 years later.
By the terms Used in Wall Street, every trading has a position, The rich guy dating a slay queen is also a “trading position".
If the trade value dropped it is to be sold and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that the slay queen wants. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased".
I drop my pen at this point i know I've stepped on some toes with this thread

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen by Flawlessangel(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
#fact
Re: Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen by LanreGH(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Well spoken. The truth is most guys will want to date a slay mama, but when he is ready for marriage slay queens are not in the option. At that point, he will go for the homely, well cultured girl.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen by collinsebuka(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
any girl I marry must be intelligent and a hustler.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
before nko slay Queens are ment for dating not marriage
Re: Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen by Lothario(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
LanreGH:
Well spoken. The truth is most guys will want to date a slay mama, but when he is ready for marriage slay queens are not in the option. At that point, he will go for the homely, well cultured girl.
They don't know this whenever I see dem I just laugh

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
#Yawn!

I think a proper evaluation and definition of the words "slay queen ' will help settle this misconception about such a lovely and beautiful descriptive noun.

A " Slay queen" is someone who "slays" everything they do.That is A slay queen is someone who is best at anything they do be it in fashion, music, poetry, occupation or whatsoever they choose to show his or her talents or skills in. The term can be used for any gender and it doesn't depict any derogatory character like most of you paint it.

Op, from the definition of the term 'Slay queen ' Your write up is erroneous. Even a married woman can be a slay queen!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen by Lothario(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
RuthDaniels:
#Yawn!

I think a proper evaluation and definition of the words "slay queen ' will help settle this misconception about such a lovely and beautiful descriptive noun.

A " Slay queen" is someone who "slays" everything they do.That is A slay queen is someone who is best at anything they do be it in fashion, music, poetry, occupation or whatsoever they choose to show his or her talents or skills in. The term can be used for any gender and it doesn't depict any derogatory character like most of you paint it.

Op, from the definition of the term 'Slay queen ' Your write up is erroneous. Even a married woman can be a slay queen!
That's not true a slay queens is a lady whose life revolves around social media. constantly hunting for likes and praise for her beauty don't Bring political correctness into this

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lothario:
That's not true a slay queens is a lady whose life revolves around social media. constantly hunting for likes and praise for her beauty don't Bring political correctness into this
Political correctness? Lol!

Son, I don't have the strength to correct or enlighten you anymore
Re: Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen by Lothario(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
RuthDaniels:

No you need the enlightenment
RuthDaniels:
[color=#000099]Political correctness? Lol!

No you need the enlightenment[/color]
RuthDaniels:

No you need the enlightenment

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen by tivta(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2017
RuthDaniels:
#Yawn!

The fact still remains, so called slay queens only have artificial beauty and sex to offer here in Nigeria particularly. Only Beyoncé can get away with being called a slay Queen without being seen as offering sex and beauty.

Girls just like to believe they are always right.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen by tivta(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2017
LanreGH:

Exactly. Such girls are for decorations not for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
tivta:

The fact still remains, so called slay queens only have artificial beauty and sex to offer here in Nigeria particularly. Only Beyoncé can get away with being called a slay Queen without being seen as offering sex and beauty.

Girls just like to believe they are always right.
Sigh!

Trust Nigerians to misuse everything including words, Dear I am not opposing the fact that there are some dependent, materialistic ladies out there. And in all honesty no man wants to marry a liability, but what I'm trying to point out here is the improper use of that term "slay queen ".

There's been a lot of misconception about it. A slay queen does not absolutely mean a jobless lady who paints her face, wears the latest designers, takes some shots and uploads on her social media. No!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Prons And Cons Of Marriying From Arochukwu / Take A Look At This 16 Year Old Lady. / Man Burst Into Tears Crying Like A Baby After His Girlfriend Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.