Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,140 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone (963 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by cuvox(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
just thinking

I have heard people say if they cheat first, if they hurt you etc. so here I am asking.

does a situation exist where it's okay to cheat on someone?
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
shocked

OP one day u will learn.. wink
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by cuvox(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

OP one day u will learn.. wink
today is also one day

1 Like

Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by Papiikush: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
If the cheater is about to cheat on the cheatee with a rich person, then it's ok to cheat wink
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Except when mutual agreement is involve by both gender.... like for instance, a girlfriend telling her boo based in other country to have sex with other ladies if he is Hot...
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by cuvox(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
Except when mutual agreement is involve by both gender.... like for instance, a girlfriend telling her boo based in other country to have sex with other ladies if he is Hot...

But isn't that lack of self esteem
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by Debbywriter: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cheating happens. Even without you planning it. Its, should I say, natural or normal? Cos Even Adam cheated on God with the fruit thingy. Lol.. [color=#770077][/color] tongue cool
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by cuvox(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:
If the cheater is about to cheat on the cheatee with a rich person, then it's ok to cheat wink

We might just term that runs
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by cuvox(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Debbywriter:
Cheating happens. Even without you planning it. Its, should I say, natural or normal? Cos Even Adam cheated on God with the fruit thingy. Lol.. [color=#770077][/color] tongue cool

Eve made Adam to joor
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
If I engage in money rituals to better my family and my condition is to not sleep with a woman (turn gay) or my preek is used as collateral and my spouse is aware, then systemic cheatin' is allowed.

Afterall, where she wan run go, the money is right there with me.
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by cuvox(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
If I engage in money rituals to better my family and my condition is to not sleep with a woman (turn gay) or my preek is used as collateral and my spouse is aware, then systemic cheatin' is allowed.

Afterall, where she wan run go, the money is right there with me.

This your logic sha grin cheesy
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
cuvox:

But isn't that lack of self esteem
very true, it is indeed but such case do happen where cheating is allowed.
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by Debbywriter: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
cuvox:

Eve made Adam to joor
Adam agree
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by cuvox(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
Debbywriter:
Adam agree

Abegi, no be today women done dey deceive and convince men to agree for things
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by Debbywriter: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
cuvox:

Abegi, no be today women done dey deceive and convince men to agree for things
Has your girlfriend eaten you so much that you want to come and finish me here?
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by cuvox(m): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Debbywriter:
Has your girlfriend eaten you so much that you want to come and finish me here?

here we go
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
There's no justifiable reason to cheat.

Go and date Benin girls, majority of them nor send if their guys cheat. They will say, after bleeping the girl, he'll come back to me.
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by cuvox(m): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
stupidity:

Go and date Benin girls, majority of them nor send if their guys cheat. They will say, after bleeping the girl, he'll come back to me.

date Benin geh for what? no na. no go area
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by Kobicove(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2017
stupidity:

Are they really that confident that the guy will come back to them?

1 Like

Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by Debbywriter: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
cuvox:

here we go
Go where?
Re: Does A Situation Exist Where It's Okay To Cheat On Someone by Apina(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
It happens doesn't necessarily mean it's okay

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Vs Woman / Nigerian Lady Onyeka Ndukire Needs A Gay Boyfriend - Picture / Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.