Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,557 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas (53630 Views)

Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. / Remember Us When You Become Governor — Fulani Monarch Tells Sanwo-olu / 'i’ll Dine With The Devil To Ensure Lagos Is Safe' - Edgal Imohimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by ima4sure(f): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2017
Hmmmm Rochas for your own good..... leave FFK alone........
u cant withstand him oooo.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by andyanders: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

okoroawusa's left leg is bent...he doesn't walk straight...I stay in Owerri

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, for real? Na waooooooooooooooo. This is too bad. I drove passed Owerri sometime when I came for burial, the town wasn't looking bad and I was praising the guy but I never knew he got a stinking leg as per FK.

Just keep us updated the reaction form your headquarters there in Oweri since you are there. Always wear mask anytime you see him passing cus of the odor.

2 Likes

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by whizzler: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Fyno:
always reading to reply not to understand

This dudes knows themselves and one way or the other all have skeletons in their closet. Rocha's is diabolical, a devil or didn't you hear when a spirit slapped him at govt Hux and he was taken to a stronger spirit for cleansing.

Like or hate him FFK is a stand up Guy,he knows Rochas well more than you.

Next time learn to attack the message than the messenger.
The way we take issues is really baffling, Okorocha's limping has been for years even before he went into politics am sure. Why then is this almost 60 yr old man saying what a 7 yr old is decorous enough to know that u don't insult anyone by his physical infirmity

2 Likes

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2017
henryhemon:

I can bet you that there millions of people who stay in Owerri and will never see Rochas,what has your staying in Owerri have to do with seeing his legs??
shut the Bleep up and stay out of my mention. .what do you know about people that stay in Owerri and how they get to meet their governor. .??he's always on short and he doesn't walk straight. .go hit ya cone head on transformer

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Akaujaa(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2017
Just look, look at them all, the so called Nigerian youths cheering up FFK & Rochas while they 'insult' themselves. I bet you, tomorrow the same FFK & Rochas will sit together on a banquet table meant for the rich, dinning, throwing banters and laughing at your foolishness. That's how Nigerian politicians deceive and make fool of you all, using you to achieve their political ambitions while you stay online arguing in favour or against them, wasting your future away. I pity you all.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2017
andyanders:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, for real? Na waooooooooooooooo. This is too bad. I drove passed Owerri sometime when I came for burial, the town wasn't looking bad and I was praising the guy but I never knew he got a stinking leg as per FK.

Just keep us updated the reaction form your headquarters there in Oweri since you are there. Always wear mask anytime you see him passing cus of the odor.
Lol. .he works in Owerri no doubt..but I don't know what he did that made his leg bend that way...funny you though
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by andyanders: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

shut the Bleep up and stay out of my mention. .what do you know about people that stay in Owerri and how they get to meet their governor. .??he's always on short and he doesn't walk straight. .go hit ya cone head on transformer

Allow him to rant. He is related to Okorocha and will soon join him for his own ritual.You need not argue with him.

1 Like

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by PointZerom: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
omenka:
Just look how crude and uncouth a one time Federal minister is. Is there anything FFK contributes to our political experience since he was kicked out the dining room besides insults such as this?

What legacy exactly does he seek to establish with this behavior typical of a bus park union secretary?

This is so unfortunate.

Stop displaying your painments here. Okoroawusa is a fool, he was slapped by a ghost when he tried to rape Mami-Water at Njaba river by 1:45am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by phenol33(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2017
DerideGull:
It was never in doubt that okoroawusa was never clean and associated with devilish omen. During the electioneering campaign, it was rumored that okoroawusa is a cultist. It was not a very good ending for some of the people who accused candidate okoroawusa of being a member of devilish cult. This devil incarnate must be chased down. I do not necessarily give a hoot about anything Nigeria but okoroawusa is very fascinating.
do u know that every poor man in Nigeria calls a rich man a ritualist?
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by franzis(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2017
Okorocha has always had that limp on his left leg way before he became governor
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by henryhemon(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

You know a t.w.a.t when she or he thinks you 're from another region cuz you oppose him or her. Just grow up,like I said I bet millions of people staying in Owerri have not seen okorocha n will never see him,Oh maybe he walks round the whole Owerri.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by henryhemon(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2017
andyanders:

Allow him to rant. He is related to Okorocha and will soon join him for his own ritual.You need not argue with him.

Clown!!! I didn't make money doing rituals. To clowns like you,You only make money through rituals,kidnapping or Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by ZEZT: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2017
Ldt's All Enjoy The Ride. F F K Kudos. Evil Prevail When The Righteous Do Nothing. Tell Truth My Brother, Reminds Me Jonathan's Hall Of Shame. Naija Today Is God At Work. I Love Buhari !
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Adebowale89(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2017
if I have ffk as father I swear I will distance myself from him

I still prefer fayose stupidity from his because fayose never insult but criticize politically

okorocha is a cultist or he used his legs so fvcking what? a layman knows that an average Nigeria politicians are in cult, so what's abusive in what seems to be a political normalcy in Nigeria political limelight

1 Like

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2017
henryhemon:

You know a Arrow when she or he thinks you 're from another region cuz you oppose him or her. Just grow up,like I said I bet millions of people staying in Owerri have not seen okorocha n will never see him,Oh maybe he walks round the whole Owerri.
are you mad or something. ..please stay off my mention, it is too early to rant on my mention biko.....you can bet your worthless self for all i care..I didn't comment to impress a slowpoke like you, ,you don't even know anything about Owerri and the people ,you are here crying more than the bereaved. .or because you haven't seen okoroawusa or your state governor before in your life put others in same shoe ..go get a life and stop thinking from your cone head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by ima4sure(f): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2017
olusola200:
A Fayose. B. Fani Kayode C. Dino and D wike are the most foolish human being in Nigeria

Pls my people who foolish pass?]
A
B
C
D

None of d above.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by ejanla077: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Meritocracy:
Fani should also sacrifice his eyes to become president, at least Rochas get results of his sacrifice meanwhile Okorocha was a Bilionaire and business guru, also one time pdp presidential aspirants and a philanthropist. Help me ask the source of Fani Kayode wealth aside from looting govt money in aviation.

Pls tell me. I really want to kno d source of Rochas billions..

Which company or whr did he work

3 Likes

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by ejanla077: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2017
ruggedized1:
FFK has destroyed Okorocha with truthcheesy

I was shocked the first time I saw Rochas way back in 2011 in Awka. I was shocked really, the guy limps, he is truly physically challenged but I don't know how he got that condition.

This insult however truth is an insult to entire IMO STATE people because it their governor that is involved here.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by tesppidd: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2017
senatorizyking:
This is to show you the stuff obasanjo is made of because FFK Works with owelle Rochas in the same cabinet of obasanjo lead Federal executive council and also in the same party of PDP.

I think femi fani kayode knows something that we don't know.
just like he knew Lai Mohammed wears pampers, just like he knew Buhari was already dead and buried, just like he knew Rotimi Amaechi wore only one shirt for 5 years, just like he knew the colour of Bianca's pant, just like he knew Goodluck Jonathan was incompetent. abi? is that not so? Reasonable human beings do not take Fani Kayode seriously.

2 Likes

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by tesppidd: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2017
phenol33:
do u know that every poor man in Nigeria calls a rich man a ritualist?
lol. I never thought about that.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by henryhemon(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

are you mad or something. ..please stay off my mention, it is too early to rant on my mention biko.....you can bet your worthless self for all i care..I didn't comment to impress a slowpoke like you, ,you don't even know anything about Owerri and the people ,you are here crying more than the bereaved. .or because you haven't seen okoroawusa or your state governor before in your life put others in same shoe ..go get a life and stop thinking from your cone head

Like I said you re t.w.a.t,those who have it don't brag. You can come online n brag all you want but it's the real life that matters.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by henryhemon(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2017
tesppidd:
just like he knew Lai Mohammed wears pampers, just like he knew Buhari was already dead and buried, just like he knew Rotimi Amaechi wore only one shirt for 5 years, just like he knew the colour of Bianca's pant, just like he knew Goodluck Jonathan was incompetent. abi? is that not so? Reasonable human beings do not take Fani Kayode seriously.

Simple!! Only clowns n fools will take him serious.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by udemzyudex(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Too much Nollywood, see what they have caused.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2017
ejanla077:

Pls tell me. I really want to kno d source of Rochas billions..

Which company or whr did he work
He swindled Red Cross society..to build those richas schools.. I heard in 2003 he was involved in sodomy ... From a Jos guy ....

1 Like

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2017
henryhemon:

Like I said you re t.w.a.t,those who have it don't brag. You can come online n brag all you want but it's the real life that matters.
shut that your filthy teeth out of mention ,you poor thing from ogbomosho enclaved thatched house

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Timfreds(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Okorocha don buy market. Let the fight continue o.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by ejanla077: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2017
ruggedized1:
FFK has destroyed Okorocha with truthcheesy

I was shocked the first time I saw Rochas way back in 2011 in Awka. I was shocked really, the guy limps, he is truly physically challenged but I don't know how he got that condition.

This insult however truth is an insult to entire IMO STATE people because it their governor that is involved here.

D day he came to beg Peter Obi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by andyanders: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

shut that your filthy teeth out of mention ,you poor thing from ogbomosho enclaved thatched house
That Henry is mentally deranged hence his attitude. Just allow the fool be.

1 Like

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Adenikeh(f): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2017
onatisi:

They know each others secrets very well. Nothing is hidden under the sun especially aabout politicians . Things nigeria politicians do for power and money even makes the devil himself cringe with fear
We would like to know what he also sacrificed

1 Like

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by refreshrate: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:
FFK and childish jabs!

The Buhari style is the best way to checkmate a drug addict like FFK. Just ignore him like he never existed. He did keep mute by himself when one is silent

Buhari style?
Person no get power to even take care of himself you reason am as ignoring?

Bros you funny o
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by anyicash(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

FFK is Nigeria's own McCarthy of the US senate in the 1950s. He has brought McCarthyism out of the grave and into the lives of his miscreant adherents.

He must surely end in shame like Sen. McCarthy.
Thanks for making me read more about "tail gunner joe" i love to research cos learning neva ends...socratez said that..thanks so much man.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by NifemiKolade(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2017
hmmm tell us more. looks like u once worked with d devil too....
#SpecialAdviserOnSpiritualMatters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React / Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) / Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.