Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,366 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas (53819 Views)

Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. / Remember Us When You Become Governor — Fulani Monarch Tells Sanwo-olu / 'i’ll Dine With The Devil To Ensure Lagos Is Safe' - Edgal Imohimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by nayosman: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nobody can try FFK bcoz he says the truth all the time.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by rossyc(f): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
But wait o, is it true?
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by rossyc(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Bobby4090:
Okorocha, prove him wrong for once so that we spectators can finally be at rest. Let's see ur left leg. Put on football shorts one of these days n go for a walk so that people can see u and snap u fully. I for one will be analysing ur left leg if it's really getting rotten. Come on Okorocha, pls don't fail us
Monitoring spirit spotted. Lol...am interested in this gist too o
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Bimpe29: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hahaha! If I may ask FFK, if he was in an occultist meeting where Okorocha pledged his leg?
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Imerson(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
ffk carry go, if we have four or five of you in our government today Nigeria wouldn't have been what she is today
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Marvidris(f): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adonbelivit...but there's a leg that is actually paining himAdonbelivit...but there's a leg that is actually paining him
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by StOla: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
anyicash:
Thanks for making me read more about "tail gunner joe" i love to research cos learning neva ends...socratez said that..thanks so much man.

He was a rable-rouser, and propagandist of outlandish claims who sought to use his political position to validate all manner of false thoughts his creative mind could imagine.

He is the fore-runner of FFK and Fayose.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Marvidris(f): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Marvidris:
Adonbelivit...but there's a leg that is actually paining him
FFK...hmmn
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by cascarino(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
henryhemon:

I can bet you that there millions of people who stay in Owerri and will never see Rochas,what has your staying in Owerri have to do with seeing his legs??
Rochas had a ghastly car accident in 2002 and he fractured his left leg in the process. I am from the same LGA with him and I have known him for a long time.

It's unfortunate how people are now using it to mock him just because a lunatic like FFK said he used it for ritual.

To FFK any successful and wealthy person underwent one form of ritual process or the other. That is the hallmark of a failure- attributing people's success to diabolism.

He once said that Jimoh Ibrahim slept in a coffin for two weeks to become wealthy. Now he is accusing Rochas of using his left leg for ritual.

This Rochas he is insulting is a father figure to over eighteen thousand youths who he sponsors their education from primary to tertiary institutions all over Nigeria. I doubt if FFK has paid anybody's school fees before apart from may be his children. I regret knowing such a worthless man like FFK- very noisy and good for nothing.

Little wonder his only life achievement is the ministerial appointment OBJ gave him because of his late father's influence.

An Igbo adage says that when a child fetches more firewood than his colleague, the less successful and resentful colleague will accuse the more successful one of fetching in an evil forest. That is the case between FFK- and Rochas.

2 Likes

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by DeYoungJoe(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
whizzler:
The way we take issues is really baffling, Okorocha's limping has been for years even before he went into politics am sure. Why then is this almost 60 yr old man saying what a 7 yr old is decorous enough to know that u don't insult anyone by his physical infirmity
Do u know the cause of the infirmity?
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by headz(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
the only contribution FFK has made is via his twitter handle and sadly its mostly negative. meanwhile. rochasfoundation.org is the other guys
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
okororacha has never denied any of ffk's accusations.....
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Fyno: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
texazzpete:

So you don't know that the standard FFK attack on any of his critics is to accuse them of Satanism and Sodomy?

I was following FFK when he was a critic of Gej govt,he never said he was diabolic, he was attacking the govt then with facts that I loved him.
Listen to FFK and you'll learn a lot
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Fyno: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
whizzler:
The way we take issues is really baffling, Okorocha's limping has been for years even before he went into politics am sure. Why then is this almost 60 yr old man saying what a 7 yr old is decorous enough to know that u don't insult anyone by his physical infirmity
I am from ideato, dikenafai precisely, so I know Rochas more than you.

So shut up

1 Like

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by earthcrust: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
See! FFK does not talk nonsense he knows exactly what he is talking about.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Penisman: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
omenka:
Just look how crude and uncouth a one time Federal minister is. Is there anything FFK contributes to our political experience since he was kicked out the dining room besides insults such as this?

What legacy exactly does he seek to establish with this behavior typical of a bus park union secretary?

This is so unfortunate.
With humility and respect, has your father been a bus park union secretary before?

1 Like

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by smsventures: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Gladiator1:
Re u a Gladiator?
I believe I am
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by texazzpete(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fyno:
I was following FFK when he was a critic of Gej govt,he never said he was diabolic, he was attacking the govt then with facts that I loved him.
Listen to FFK and you'll learn a lot

GEJ never engaged FFK personally.

Like I said earlier, this is his standard response when he engages people he has personal beef with.

There is nothing good any sensible person can learn from FFK.

1 Like

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by henryhemon(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
cascarino:
Rochas had a ghastly car accident in 2002 and he fractured his left leg in the process. I am from the same LGA with him and I have known him for a long time.

It's unfortunate how people are now using it to mock him just because a lunatic like FFK said he used it for ritual.

To FFK any successful and wealthy person underwent one form of ritual process or the other. That is the hallmark of a failure- attributing people's success to diabolism.

He once said that Jimoh Ibrahim slept in a coffin for two weeks to become wealthy. Now he is accusing Rochas of using his left leg for ritual.

This Rochas he is insulting is a father figure to over eighteen thousand youths who he sponsors their education from primary to tertiary institutions all over Nigeria. I doubt if FFK has paid anybody's school fees before apart from may be his children. I regret knowing such a worthless man like FFK- very noisy and good for nothing.

Little wonder his only life achievement is the ministerial appointment OBJ gave him because of his late father's influence.

An Igbo adage says that when a child fetches more firewood than his colleague, the less successful and resentful colleague will accuse the more successful one of fetching in an evil forest. That is the case between FFK- and Rochas.

Thumbs up for you. Our people will come for you for saying the truth calling you afonja. Rochas has helped many people even before he ventured into politics.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
henryhemon:

Thumbs up for you. Our people will come for you for saying the truth calling you afonja. Rochas has helped many people even before he ventured into politics.
He helped no one... Rather he stole RED CROSS SOCIETY FUNDS IN THE NAME OF SCHOOLS.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by henryhemon(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
achinice:
okororacha has never denied any of ffk's accusations.....

So if I say you 're goat and you didn't deny it means you re goat?? Come on dude wake up from the way you reason. However it still doesn't take away the fact that most of if not all politicians have soiled their hands.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by henryhemon(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
NgcoboP:

He helped no one... Rather he stole RED CROSS SOCIETY FUNDS IN THE NAME OF SCHOOLS.

Dude you need not lie to make your point,every one knows his record. It is in the open.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
henryhemon:

Dude you need not lie to make your point,every one knows his record. It is in the open.
LOL grow a brain
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by buskie13(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Chei
baby,no be small thing dey ur chest ooo
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by henryhemon(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
NgcoboP:

LOL grow a brain

Typical of people like you. Resorting to insult cuz they have nothing else to say.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
henryhemon:

Typical of people like you. Resorting to insult cuz they have nothing else to say.
Ok
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by osusuallstars: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Okorocha prove yourself. Show us your two legs
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Soyhe(f): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
There is no smoke without a fire, they knw each other well
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by nku5: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Chai this FFK abi na ITK is very wicked o

Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by cascarino(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
NgcoboP:

Don't be stupid! Rochas launched his foundation in 1996 and built his first foundation college in 2001 at Owerri.

He became the Red Cross President in 2005. So, whose money has he been stealing to run his foundation before he became The Red Cross President?

Critics are really the worst set of people, they will never see anything good in what one does.
Re: You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
cascarino:
Don't be stupid! Rochas launched his foundation in 1996 and built his first foundation college in 2001 at Owerri.

He became the Red Cross President in 2005. So, whose money has he been stealing to run his foundation before he became The Red Cross President?

Critics are really the worst set of people, they will never see anything good in what one does.
Lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hisbah Fires Commander ‘caught In Hotel With A Married Woman’ / APC Convention: Aspirants Trimmed To 2, Osinbajo And Tinubu - Senator Gaya / Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.