Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% (2520 Views)

Presidency Taps Ngige For Anambra Guber, Igbo Presidency / 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video / Youths Disrupt Anambra Guber Candidate's Campaign In Ogbaru LGA Saying NO ELECTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by lightblazingnow(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can’t Hold, ‘I Control The People 100%’
thewhistler.ng

**Labels Arewa Youths “Inconsequential Street Urchins”

There are indications that the upcoming governorship election in Anambra State may record low turnout of voters following Nnamdi KAnu’s declaration that he has 100 per cent control of the people.

Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), ​stated that the entire people of South East were in support of his call for secession.

The IPOB leader said this in an interview with journalists late Friday.

Kanu, who warned the Igbo to immediately vacate the north, said “they have been in the North, and they have been killing us since 1945. If you chose to live in the North, you chose to be a sacrificial lamb because one day, they will kill you”.

​Speaking on the upcoming Anambra elections, he said, “​There will not be any election in Anambra on the 18th of November, 2017, and there won’t be any going forward until they give me a date for a referendum.

​On what could be done for elections to hold, Kanu said: “There will not be any election in Anambra on the 18th of November, 2017, and there won’t be any going forward until they give me a date for a referendum. They know what to do, it is very simple. They should convene a meeting, I attend or I send my representative and they give us a date. That is very simple. That is the only way we can have elections. ​” ​​

Asked if his position could lead to bloodshed: “Where on this earth have you ever found self-determination resulting in any form of conflict? Only in Nigeria, because those in the political class are not educated enough to understand or distinguish between self-determination and war. They don’t mean the same thing. Referendum does not mean the same thing as war. If there is war, we still have to sit round the table to discuss, ultimately. If there isn’t any war, we still need to discuss. Things cannot go on this way. The status quo can no longer hold. Like Evangelist Eliot Ukoh said, if on or before October 1st nothing happens in terms of substantive restructuring, they will support us.”

Asked if he was bothered that Ohanaeze Ndigbo and other Igbo leaders could boycott the election, he said, “No, I’m not because the people are with us. We control the people 100 per cent. And come to Anambra on the 18th of November, 2017, the whole world will be amazed”.

​”If people come out to vote, IPOB ​will not ​do​ anything. We are entirely peaceful. We are not stopping anyone from voting. If you want to vote, you can go and vote. We are democrats​” ​.

​On if he considers his interviews being against his bail conditions, Kanu said: “You (journalists) asked me a question. Do you suggest I should ignore you?.”

“I am replying you. That is what I am doing. I am not giving an interview, I am responding to the question you asked me..”

“The judge is a very learned fellow. She cannot stop me from speaking. Buhari and the DSS have been in multiple breach of court order after court order. I wish you can go to the DSS and ask Daura, what is his name? Lawal whatever his name is, the DSS Director General, why doesn’t DSS obey court orders?.”

“They are the ones flouting the court orders. It’s not me. What I am doing is entirely legal. You ask me a question and I respond because if I keep quiet, you see me as a very arrogant fellow”.

Asked if he is convinced Biafra agitation will come to pass, the IPOB leader said, “I am convinced because I am a Biafran. Anything we put our heart to, we accomplish it. We sustained the war for three years. Under the most heinous blockade and excommunication from the rest of humanity, we managed to survive for three years. So when Biafrans accept to do something, people should be concerned because we must accomplish what we are pursuing. I will accomplish what I am pursuing because I am a Biafran. Not the fake Biafra that people bandy about all over the place. We are very special, I can assure you.”

Speaking on the October 1 quit notice given Igbo by Arewa Youth, he said: Who gave the order? I don’t know who they are. Inconsequential street urchins. Badly educated. Not polished nor cultured enough to offer any opinion on any issue of great importance. So why should I respond to them?.”

On the condition for Igbo to abandon their property in the North for Biafra to be realized, He said: “That is the issue I have with education in Nigeria. People are badly educated. You are aware that Scotland is seeking to leave the United Kingdom? Are you remotely implying that every person from Scotland who lives in England should now return to Scotland? Britain just left the EU. Are you now implying that every British citizen in the EU should come back to Britain in order to finalise that process of extraction of Britain from the EU? It is an indictment of the education system in Nigeria that people go through school and come out even more hopeless than when they went into it.”

https://thewhistler.ng/amp/story/nnamdi-kanu-anambra-guber-cant-hold-i-control-people-100/

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by lightblazingnow(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Joyfully
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by sarrki(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2017
You controlled ipob touts and a renegade group

Not Ndi Igbo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by YourImaginaryBF: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:

Not Ndi Igbo

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by MalcoImX: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2017
This nonentity thinks he'll fight Britain and sleep peacefully. We'll see how he'll cope up when he starts trouble here and Britain withdraws his citizenship - the one he obtains under false pretense that he's suffering political persecution in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by CARLOSZ: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2017

Please check this thread and advice me on a BUSINESS TO START WITH N5m
https://www.nairaland.com/3942504/what-business-start-n5m

Lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by dannytoe(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:

Not Ndi Igbo

when will you stop Afonjarism, as an occupation.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by Ehiscotch(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2017
so the igbos should migrate from the north and south where they have established businesses and are doing well back to their homes to do what exactly?

How will they survive? Are you gonna feed them?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by SELFmade7(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:

Not Ndi Igbo

KANU is more educated than your generation current and unborn grin grin

Education in Nigeria is so bad truly

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by nextprince: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2017
This goat is mistaking the weed-smoking illiterates around him for humans.

Your foolishness go clear very soon.

Even the bearded coward must be laughing seriously in his grave right now.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2017
Ehiscotch:
so the igbos should migrate from the north and south where they have established businesses and are doing well back to their homes to do what exactly?

You have been feeding them before right? The ones in the North? You feed them currently?

Mr Feeder.

I have no word for the morr.on above me.

The resident zombie Sallinki is already here.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by patola080(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2017
SELFmade7:

KANU is more educated than your generation current and unborn grin grin

Education in Nigeria is so bad truly
wot u just said make mi blive dat u dnt go to school and u re one of dos fool dis he goat is talking about
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by lightblazingnow(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Love is the only way people. Stop all bitterness and infighting everywhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by Ehiscotch(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You have been feeding them before right? The ones in the North? You feed them currently?

Mr Feeder.

I have no word for the morr.on above me.
I know you are prejudiced but I just feel an urge to explain what I meant.

The igbos in the north have established businesses over there and are thriving.

Are you saying they close up shop and return home where they have no business from which they would generate income?

Oh please.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by SELFmade7(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2017
patola080:
wot u just said make mi blive dat u dnt go to school and u re one of dos fool dis he goat is talking about

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by SELFmade7(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Ehiscotch:

You didn't read everything did you?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2017
Speaking on the October 1 quit notice given Igbo by Arewa Youth, he said: Who gave the order? I don’t know who they are. Inconsequential street urchins. Badly educated. Not polished nor cultured enough to offer any opinion on any issue of great importance. So why should I respond to them?.”

This here is the definition of "Savagery"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by Ehiscotch(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2017
SELFmade7:

You didn't read everything did you?
My response is to those saying the igbos should vacate the North.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by humblenature: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://thewhistler.ng/amp/story/nnamdi-kanu-anambra-guber-cant-hold-i-control-people-100/
YOLOBA JOURNALISM.. TO INCITE PRIDE ON KANU.. IT WILL NOT WORK. YOUR HEADLINE IS BARBARIC. BUT YES.. NNAMDI KANU CONTROLS US.. YES.. HE CONTROLS MY LIFE. MY DESTINY.. GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER.. IS IT UR CONTROL? IT IS HIS CONTROL AND WE TOLD HIM TO CONTROL US.. NNAMDI PLS CONTROL US O.. FOREVER .. WE DON T WANT TO CONTROL OURSELVES

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by StOla: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2017
FreddyKruger:

This here is the definition of "Savagery"

Ojukwu spoke more arrogantly and made boasts, but we all know how he ran away to Abidjan and the refugee crisis that engulfed Biafra by his actions.

The pictures of before, during and after of Ojukwu's experiment are all over the internet.

The same mouth boasting now will later beg to be giving the food meant for dogs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by chiagozien(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:

Not Ndi Igbo

igbo is ipob and ipob is igbo so carry you ewudu smelling mouth comot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by POpikin: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Any person who vote on that day will see hell from us.

See this thread now. IPOB militants have sent our warning
https://www.nairaland.com/3940310/vote-die-ipob-militants-threatens
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by chinoxstock: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2017
MalcoImX:
This nonentity thinks he'll fight Britain and sleep peacefully. We'll see how he'll cope up when he starts trouble here and Britain withdraws his citizenship - the one he obtains under false pretense that he's suffering political persecution in Nigeria.

Beautiful moniker...sense nko?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by NaoSlay: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2017
grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
chiagozien:
igbo is ipob and ipob is igbo so carry you ewudu smelling mouth comot.

God forbid that I'm IPOB. I don't follow charlatans like a programmed zombie.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by Stingman: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

God forbid that I'm IPOB. I don't follow charlatans like a programmed zombie.

..but you follow Ohaneze like programmed zombie...so what have you achieved for 50 years...now? It is only an irrational person that wants to continue doing the same thing all over again and expecting different result...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by lightblazingnow(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2017
Sheath the sword instead
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by Stingman: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Sheath the sword instead

What do you mean sheath the sword?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by MalcoImX: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
chinoxstock:

Beautiful moniker...sense nko?
Berra be senseless with a senseless Biafranist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Stingman:

..but you follow Ohaneze like programmed zombie...so what have you achieved for 50 years...now? It is only an irrational person that wants to continue doing the same thing all over again and expecting different result...

No......I don't follow anyone at all. Hence, deluded charlatans like Kanu can never brainwash me. I also have no problem with people who want self-determination. I have a problem with intolerant bigoted touts who shout down and insult anyone that doesn't follow their supreme leader. Who rile up and incite the rest of the country against other innocent Igbos going about their business. Who breed resentment against Igbos from all over the country, ensuring we're easily the most hated tribe in Nigeria by far. Who can't be bothered to come up with a coherent strategy and vision to actualize their agitations other than dumb ideas like boycotting Anambra's elections without understanding the consequences. Who can't engage on salient issues affecting many Igbos, but keep shouting "afonja" upandan to drown out the dissenting voices of many Igbos of good conscience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by Austin4lif: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
dannytoe:
when will you stop Afonjarism, as an occupation.
get him a job bro. He is very idle, the Internet is what is keeping him busy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% by Yyeske(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fair enough, IPOB miscreants and innocent Igbos up north had been told by director himself that he has no plans for their welfare on their way back. Schools are supposed to resume around September and no plans for millions of kids who are to resume with their mates.
Weldon oga director

(1) (2) (Reply)

Azikiwe Many Sins And Why The Yorubas Dumped Him / Man Locally Constructs Hydro Power Plant That Gives Electricity In Cross River / How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.