Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos (56609 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
nairaman66:
Slay mamas want this too!

Just see them flooding this thread!! grin grin
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 1:22am On Jul 30, 2017
Angelanest:
A Nigerian lady is over the moon after receiving this lovely gift from her husband. Ogbuokiri Nina revealed that he hubby got her the new ride for not giving up on him all this years. According to information gathered online, the couple who has been together for 5 years - got married some months back. Congrats to the lady for her new car.

Below is what the excited lady shared on her Facebook page;

Who says God dose not answers prayers. This my new wipe from my hubby .To my husband for putting smiles on my face, I here to say a big thank you for all that you have done for me all this years , all you want is my happiness. May God bless and keep you for me Honey .

I wasn't expecting it this big . were will I start from this is too much . I could remember back in the days how will started together and here we re as husband and wife now to this. Love is a beautiful thing oh yea . thanks once more honey...

I want my story to inspire the poor and to let ladies know that u must not sell your body just to look rich.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-buys-car-for-his-wife-for-being-faithful-to-him.html

Not for slay queens!!!!!
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by muller101(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Haduragbemi95:
hw u take know say na second hand car
I was there
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:
loyalty pays.at least the guy didnt buy the car for a random slayqueen like some mumu men would do.he bought it for his wife.thornapple is this man not romantic? cheesy
He surely is and i am waiting for the car you promised momsy. smiley
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by shomb: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hey buying a car does not guarantee who will stay or leave you
So now na car you dey take keep your woman
Car is a needed in every relationship pending on when you get
Where is the love
Hope you have more than enough after buying that car na there be the koko. Otherwise na there you buy market for another man
Re: Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos by oshorstan(f): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2017
God bless all those girls struggling with hustling guys, ur risk will pay off soon. To those like Isimeme Rita who left me cos I had nothing, You will see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.