Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (47979 Views)

Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Chit chatting a Hoe on Instamessage, and she told me she needed cash for us to fork. I asked her for her price; The figure she quoted is startling ...

Hahahahahahahah!!!! See for yourself

-The Apostle..

All these Ashawo no go kill us oh... Hehehehe

C. C: Ladygoddiva , and many others alike.. See for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
I don’t get, N170??
TheTrueApostle:
Chit chatting a Hoe on Instamessage, and she told me she needed cash for us to fork. I asked her for her price; The figure she quoted is startling ...

-The Apostle..

11 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Earthquake1: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
You should have asked her 170 what?

Maybe the lady wants to help you and charge 170 naira cheesy

9 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
170 k

Hehehehe grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin

170 gini?

She wan build Mega Yatcht.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by AntiWailer: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
May be she meant 170 naira per litre of sperm cheesy

U too dey provoke self.

You dnt have to show her face. You price she no gree.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
What's in the 'hole' ?? shocked
Does it lead to paradise?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by BabbanBura(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I don’t get, N170??

e too cost se? How much will u charge?

8 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by BabbanBura(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

-The Apostle..

Arsenella007 i pity that ya future husband woo
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by xendra: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
she had no idea you couldn't afford it, grin broke thing dey form pissed. cheesy cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lmao grin
xendra:
she had no idea you couldn't afford it, grin broke thing dey form pissed. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
xendra:

my sweetheart... How much do u charge
Me and you know that's what you do??
Tell us how much u charge here, so we can contribute money and the two of us will fork you together and pay u na...
Which other use are u for men?? No be to just dey fork you dey pay u money??

Will be expecting your PM, let's arrange better...

Skunk prostitutes everywhere...

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
Apostle you should stick to your brothel N500 per nut type of babes. Those that can afford the expensive ones would always go for them. If your pocket no reach, no come cry for us.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by xendra: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

my sweetheart... How much do u charge
Me and you know that's what you do??
Tell us how much u charge here, so we can contribute money and the two of us will fork you together and pay u na...
Which other use are u for men?? No be to just dey fork you dey pay u money??

Will be expecting your PM, let's arrange better...

Skunk prostitutes everywhere...
Hehehe you still couldn't afford it. go lick stew joor! broke thing

8 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
I wonder why love peddling intrigues some females on NL there will just be fighting the urge to express themselves. It goes down in the DM you can slide in name your price and get things done rather than embarassing yourself. Many of the faceless girls are even ugly and not attractive inward and outward just to be irritants online

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
170k for straff. Dah hole better bring good fortune.
It had better be a good definition of “A land flowing with milk n honey

18 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
On point bra... Well said bra... U nailed it..
Every girl is a Hoe, no need fighting it..
That's why I use them for their only use, what they are best known for; just fork them and pass them around..

Ladygoddiva.. I go like make we fork oh... Will pay u more than I pay my call girls, I only wish u go stubborn for bed as u sturbon here for NL, make we break the bed..
Please reply my PM
ChiefPiiko:
I wonder why love peddling intrigues some females on NL there will just be fighting the urge to express themselves. It goes down in the DM you can slide in name your price and get things done rather than embarassing yourself. Many of the faceless girls are even ugly and not attractive inward and outward just to be irritants online

20 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lmao if only you can afford to come to where I stay
TheTrueApostle:
That's why I use them for their only use, what they are best known for; just fork them and pass them around..

Ladygoddiva.. I go like make we fork oh... Will pay u more than I pay my call girls, I only wish u go stubborn for bed as u sturbon here for NL, make we break the bed..
Please reply my PM

4 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
If u ain't broke and can afford thesame cash, u won't be prostituting for cash in the first place?? undecided undecided undecided undecided Or don't you think
xendra:

38 Likes

The Apostle I have already started her runs, I want to be the one to cut her tape and declare her open, if you insist I will step down after adequate monetary compensation, I had already started the process of getting to know her better earlier on. cry
TheTrueApostle:

Please reply my PM

7 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by IamSINZ(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
LOL! Typical Owerri girl...

50k for toto? Niggaz are hitting that and still getting compensated with breakfast in bed! grin

16 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
Please reply my PM. Let's take it out from here... To a private abode.. I'm waiting your response.
LadyGoddiva:
Lmao if only you can afford to come to where I stay

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Be rest assured that your PM would be ignored kiss Don’t you have brothel girls to catch STDs from
TheTrueApostle:
Please reply my PM. Let's take it out from here... To a private abode.. I'm waiting your response.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lmao I’m shocked you didn’t know you stood no chance. Funny how you’d think I’d debase myself to ever engage a Nairalander offline. Heavens forbid! I might talk with you here but you’re sure as hell never going to ever have communications outside here. You are all snakes!
ChiefPiiko:
The Apostle I have already started her runs, I want to be the one to cut her tape and declare her open, if you insist I will step down after adequate monetary compensation, I had already started the process of getting to know her better earlier on. cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Earthquake1: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
xendra:

If your whole generation is sold it won't afford the amount listed above.

11 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
IamSINZ:
LOL! Typical Owerri girl...

50k for toto? Niggaz are hitting that and still getting compensated with breakfast in bed! grin
Owerri wetin undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Earthquake1: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

U with your 'chiefness' stop disgracing men up and down

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lmao I’m shocked you didn’t know you stood no chance. Funny how you’d think I’d debase myself to ever engage a Nairalander offline. Heavens forbid! I might talk with you here but you’re sure as hell never going to ever have communications outside here. You are all snakes!

Now you have my attention......do you mind telling us why you have this opinion?.... Perhaps instances to back it up?....
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Earthquake1:

tell the biitch my bra... Tell her...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
cheesy cheesy I love challenges my lady, I would love if we even made a bet on it and put a time line, what Piiko wants he gets, trust me, if I mean you it will be a small thing, remind me to show u a chic I am genuinely interested in during the week, I don't do small girls, I do big fries. If you are game let's go ahead but the deal is don't ignore me?
LadyGoddiva:

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by xendra: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
If u ain't broke and can afford thesame cash, u won't be prostituting for cash in the first place?? undecided undecided undecided undecided Or don't you think
doesnt matter, you are still too broke to try
Earthquake1:

who is this ode?? trueappostle wannabe. shift joor!!
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
I’ve not had any personal experience, I’m not stupid, I’m very selective of the kind of people that I talk to offline but I’ve been a Nairalander long enough to see and know the kind of shît that happens when one foolishly trusts the wrong person.
Blackfyre:

Now you have my attention......do you mind telling us why you have this opinion?.... Perhaps instances to back it up?....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.