Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Social Media And Its Many Vices. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Media And Its Many Vices. (2117 Views)

Dealing With A Family Member Or Close Friend Who Is Into Runs Or Ill Vices / Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame / Why People With Vices Dont Allow Their Siblings To Emulate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Sexytemi(f): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hmmmhmmm, I'm back again with my talk on social media wahala and this time its all about insta message...

So about two weeks or so ago I was again bored to my bones, not my fault since my school is on strike( the almighty HNAUB on strike, its an embarrassment o). well, just to pass time I decided to download anything downloadable from app store(cheap Moov data talkinggrin) and I came upon insta message while trying to download insta download, at first I thought it was insta chat( you know the app that connects you to your Instagram messages without having to open Instagram) so I downloaded it without even opening it.
After a day or so, I was scrolling through my Instagram page(goshhh, I love Instagram, from instablog to femifactor to krakz to make up videos....I'm tagged an Instagram babe by friends because of my love for that appcheesycheesy), well, back to my story...ehhhh, where was I ooo, ehn ehn, messages started coming in which was distracting my videos so I closed the app and when to insta message with the believe that it will aid in stopping the disturbance received while enjoying my Instagram videos them.
I then novicly(if there's a word like that) opened the app and registered with my Instagram account but shockingly it had nothing to do with Instagram, but I followed the flow scrolled through and saw people around me, it was fun because I even saw a next door Neighbour profile and my blood started pumping and I could feel the adrenaline rush in through my veins, it was like I was in a new world entirely, goshhhh, I fell in love with the app instantly just like the new insta grin....

Few minutes after my registration on the app, messages started pouring in, and it was from Egypt, like white Africans, gosh, this una babe was happy, felt I had hit a jackpot or something, a whole me is been chiked by oyinbo(even if no be western lol) and little did I know that there's really no much difference between Black Africans men(Nigerians guys) and white Africans men...

To be continued, your comments will determine if I will continue or not..winkwinkwink
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by PhantomD(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
our comments? U neva see anything. My friend continue something joor
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by falconey(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2017

Are you suffering from low self-esteem? what's with the uncalled hype of whitemen? not that it's relevant to your story.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Egyptians are white Africans?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Make i park here

Nne kontinue...wetin kan happen
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Sexytemi(f): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jigba:
Egyptians are white Africans?
Smh

What are they then?, or is Egypt not in Africa, and when you say someone is from Africa isn't it of the believe that all are blacks, but in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, morocco you'll find white colored peopled there.
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Sexytemi(f): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
falconey:

Are you suffering from low self-esteem? what's with the uncalled hype of whitemen? not that it's relevant to your story.

It is o, it really is....and I ain't suffering from low self esteem, just surprised to see those guys you know.
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by falconey(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sexytemi:

It is o, it really is.
Alright continue then, just try not to embarrass yourself.

1 Like

Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Sexytemi(f): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
falconey:

Alright continue then, just try not to embarrass yourself.

just be calm
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sexytemi:

What are they then?, or is Egypt not in Africa, and when you say someone is from Africa isn't it of the believe that all are blacks, but in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, morocco you'll find white colored peopled there.

Yea, that their skin colour is different from ours doesn't mean they are white
They are more of Arab not white

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by falconey(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sexytemi:

just be calm
Over what?
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Sexytemi(f): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
continuation

Like I said I was surprised and elated to see that white Africans were sending me messages(I was like gosh, muahhh, chaiii...I'm in luck o), so we got chatting and to be honest they were cute, when I say cute I mean cute guys with abs(what else could a girl ask for?gringringrin), we exchanged no, and started chatting off Insta message, one called on IMO and the other on whatsapp(both video calls).

What happened during both calls left me speechless, the first one to call was like you look good and sexy, and I was like thank you and all blushing, while the complimentary was going on the next thing he said took me by surprise, what I heard next is, CAN YOU SHOW ME YOUR BOOBS and in that instant my jaw dropped and a bell went off in my head and in an instant I cut the call, he was now like what happened I want to see you, and I told him off telling him to get off, I ain't a hoe and would never do that and if he wanted to see a body a show move to the next person.

While still trying to regain from that bombshell the second one called, and this time on IMO, the first turn off was he was f**** smoking while on the video call(chaiii, my naija guy would have package himself to look decent for a video call osadsadsad) and after his own compliments he threw his own bombshell too which was the same question(I was almost crying o, like seriously ehn...chaiiii, I don suffer, shey girl no fit make friends with guy again without all these nonsense ni), I just blocked them off and quietly went back to the insta message and started replying my 9ja guys o.

The 9ja guys gist is next........

1 Like

Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Sexytemi(f): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jigba:

They are white my dear.
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sexytemi:

They are white my dear.

They are not smiley
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sexytemi:

They are white my dear.
they are not...just use caucasian (dont think i got the spelling right) intead...whites are people with european origin
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
The two Egyptians you were chatting with could be friends. grin

Indians are worse in this. That someone has a "White Skin" doesn't mean they're all sane.
Sexytemi:

this una babe was happy, felt I had hit a jackpot or something, a whole me is been chiked by oyinbo(even if no be western lol)

Hmm!. cheesy
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Benita27:
The two Egyptians you were chatting with could be friends. grin

Indians are worse in this. That someone has a "White Skin" doesn't mean they're all sane.
We should read your own story too
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Femlexx:

We should read your own story too
What story?.
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Benita27:
What story?.
Your encounter with the indian...you said they are worse, that means, you prolly have talked with alot of them
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Femlexx:

Your encounter with the indian...you said they are worse, that means, you prolly have talked with alot of them
Lol, I was told by friends. I don't use FB nor Instagram.
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, I was told by friends. I don't use FB nor Instagram.
and here i was thinking every nigerian with access to internet use one of FB/IG...What do you use then apart from NL
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by ChopBellefull(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ur mother must hear ds

Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by ashewoboy(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2017
ugleee sexytemi, come and continuecheesy. btw, is the instamessage very interesting, make me sef download am. i hear say na olosho full therecheesy.
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Sexytemi(f): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2017
ashewoboy:
ugleee sexytemi, come and continuecheesy. btw, is the instamessage very interesting, make me sef download am. i hear say na olosho full therecheesy.

Who you dey call ugleee?, well, its interesting o. You get to meet ladies around you locality and also people allover the country.
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Prettyamaxy(f): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2017
which website did you see the white men?
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by ashewoboy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sexytemi:

Who you dey call ugleee?, well, its interesting o. You get to meet ladies around you locality and also people allover the country.

what makes you like it?
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Sexytemi(f): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
ashewoboy:

what makes you like it?

The easy connection
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by thesuave10(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sexytemi you're suffering from low self-esteem. Trust me undecided

1 Like

Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by Sexytemi(f): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2017
thesuave10:
Sexytemi you're suffering from low self-esteem. Trust me undecided

How's that so?
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by DaddyBen009: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2018
Continue on the 9ja guys gist
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by DaddyBen009: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2018
ashewoboy:
Yes ooo olosho 5K short time ���
Re: Social Media And Its Many Vices. by mrblessed(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2018

They are not just "more of Arab"; they are 100 percent Arab, not white.

(1) (Reply)

. / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Floods Instagram With Nearly Naked Photos / Passed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.