Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (106219 Views)

UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by xynerise: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Other Slay queens will say she is not lucky and doesn't know what's up undecided

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by 0b100100111: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
IgboticGirl:
i just dey suspect one tribe for nigeria

Not even a tribe! It's a particular state.

The first citizens of Biafra!

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
olayinks007:
Funny enough some of her so called slay queen gang will still nt learn. They still wanna roll nd chilll wit d big boys popping expensive champaign in clubs. They 4get some boys got no chill men. It is well.
Is it a crime to go to a club to have a good time?
Are you saying you have never been to a club or a party?
Why some of una dey reason anyhow

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by etcme(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Quite unfortunate.
Can someone please explain what a slay queen means.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by mikkypel(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Scammers scamming the scams nowadays, its all part of the plans nowadays
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Mistermamus(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
the slay Queens will avoid this topic. make una keep on slaying oh! yahoo plus plus dudes many for town now SHINE YA EYES
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
but how is your comment going to help this issue, you think staying in your room all day will stop someone this desperate from killing you?
No mind them see how they will come to form righteous whereas they are the types who follow the slay queens on social media
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
All these slay mama no dey hear word
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by NkayTiana(f): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
I just graduated
Am straight outta uniben
Dieu merci

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Mrjo(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Slay don jam slay

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ça va allé!!!

Dieu prend pitié

Le monde est méchant, mais on va s'en sortir Amen.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
but how is your comment going to help this issue, you think staying in your room all day will stop someone this desperate from killing you?

I mean the way most people here reason ehn!

Always trying to justify what's wrong
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by malificent(f): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Slayed cry Rest in Peace, where ever you are probably down south, you must have learnt your lessons

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by seysoga: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
sad sad sad. May her soul rest in peace, and may her leg be straight in her new world sad sad sad sad
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Why una dey blur the breast and pusssssy now?person no fit feed him eyes with better thing again?
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
frubben:
Once dey start bending there leg like cripple. Dey stop listening to advice
frubben:
Once dey start bending there leg like cripple. Dey stop listening to advice
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
No kill me with laugh.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
All for money...

Both Slay Queen and her Slayers....

Money is indeed the root of all evils.

No Human deserves this

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Boys @ work
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nobody has noticed that this might just be one serial killer moving around West Africa...

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by seysoga: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
xynerise:
Other Slay queens will say she is not lucky and doesn't know what's up undecided
All correct sir!. them dey prepare for tonight already

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by chubbygal(f): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lord have mercy

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Ihutomi: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
This is why I only go to people's birthdays parties in their houses, RIP.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by redsun(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
A world that is almost completely devoid is a fertile ground for needless savagery.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by seysoga: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
BroZuma:
Nobody has noticed that this might just be one serial killer moving around West Africa...
This is no serial killer, this one na better Ghanaian ritualist

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by IgboticGirl(f): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

Not even a tribe! It's a particular state.

The first citizens of Biafra!

guilty mind don dey judge u and ur tribe

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by ebby9z(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Something is fundamentally wrong with our current African society. I heap the blame mostly on our irresponsible forbearers and the so called elders who refused to lay a solid, honest foundation for us.
We celebrate material things too much and turn a blind eye to whatever the owner might be doing to get it. Pastors, parents, neighbours, security officials all know these boys and what they do, yet because the money keeps snaking in, we all turn a blind eye.

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissCokie:
She finally got slayed. I cry all day on my Instagram page, and offline telling girls to change and be productive. All I get is insults, private DMs filled with hate and disgust towards me. Some times warnings. But I ignore them all.

Now that she got slayed, where did her slay queen mentality lead her to? , to the grave, early grave. God have mercy on her.
It's useless preaching or warning them slayqueens cuz they'll never take heed... once a slayqueen always a slayqueen... but we all know the end to all of the slaying

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Remedy15: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rip
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissCokie:
She finally got slayed. I cry all day on my Instagram page, and offline telling girls to change and be productive. All I get is insults, private DMs filled with hate and disgust towards me. Some times warnings. But I ignore them all.

Now that she got slayed, where did her slay queen mentality lead her to? , to the grave, early grave. God have mercy on her.

They wanted a Woman's tongue and Vagina.. They would have gotten it one way or another. If it wasn't her it would have been someone else. That Girl didn't get killed because she was posting photos on Instagram, she got killed because sick f.uckers who also "BELIEVE" (like you) in imaginary things killed her.

STOP being a judgemental C.unt.

People posting photographs on Social Media isn't a Sin. Does not hurt anyone.

Even if she was a Prostitute, the agreement is to have sex for a price not to kill and mutilate her.

Religion really does becloud common sense. I would rather have them on Instagram posting pictures all day than be on the streets commuting an actual crime.

In all the foolishness contained in your post, you didn't once mention the actual reason she died, you just latched on to "Instagram" and "Slay Queen" which obviously are your trigger words and ran with that.

Learn to focus on the things that actually matter in life lest you end up chasing shadows. That could have been you killed returning from a motherfucking Night Vigil. Did that thought even cross your mind you simpleton. angry

And yes I am Madcow (not a Mad Cow as cows can't read or write English) cos that's the first shiit you cun.ts pick on.

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Mintayo(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Now she has a lot to tell her maker. How she spent her life on earth.
A yellow paw paw now turned white, lifeless stone.
Nothing last for ever, not even pleasure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army