Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (106190 Views)

UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Slayer slayed.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MissCokie(f): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Macdawid:

You cried all day??
Say god! shocked

God grin
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MissCokie(f): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
SINZ:

What you're doing is noble, please dont stop.

Thanks SINZ
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kokaine:
meaning floyd mayweather will defeat Connor mc gregor or what? ha! i think so too. actually i think manny pac defeated him but the judges werent fair. they were pro america

Do you take cocaïne??
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MissCokie(f): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
MadCow1:

They wanted a Woman's tongue and Vagina.. They would have gotten it one way or another. If it wasn't her it would have been someone else. That Girl didn't get killed because she was posting photos on Instagram, she got killed because sick f.uckers who also "BELIEVE" (like you) in imaginary things killed her.

STOP being a judgemental C.unt.

People posting photographs on Social Media isn't a Sin. Does not hurt anyone.

Even if she was a Prostitute, the agreement is to have sex for a price not to kill and mutilate her.

Religion really does becloud common sense. I would rather have them on Instagram posting pictures all day than be on the streets commuting an actual crime.

In all the foolishness contained in your post, you didn't once mention the actual reason she died, you just latched on to "Instagram" and "Slay Queen" which obviously are your trigger words and ran with that.

Learn to focus on the things that actually matter in life lest you end up chasing shadows. That could have been you killed returning from a motherfucking Night Vigil. Did that thought even cross your mind you simpleton. angry

And yes I am Madcow (not a Mad Cow as cows can't read or write English) cos that's the first shiit you cun.ts pick on.
K
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by SINZ: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissCokie:

Thanks SINNZ
You're welcome, mami

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kokaine:
hahahahaha... why you have buttress the platonic part naw? dont you know things change?

Carry ongrin, you're almost there. grin
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MissCokie(f): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

It's useless preaching or warning them slayqueens cuz they'll never take heed... once a slayqueen always a slayqueen... but we all know the end to all of the slaying

I understand, but i will continue doing my part, letting them know the truth.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
no way, it has to remain platonic. You suggested and I agreed and it was documented here on nairaland. So we have a documented agreement to stick to.

Sharp girlgrin, you're really a step ahead of him.

You don know say he just wan knack your akpako. grin cheesy

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissCokie:

I understand, but i will continue doing my part, letting them know the truth.
Don't waste your precious time my sister... they won't listen

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Etizz: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
NkayTiana:
You that knows it...congratulations

I am sorry to intrude, but actually, it's not everyone who quote you that you must reply...

U may loose some respect....
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by whizcartel(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

I've been to that pub...whack place.

The girl no sabi the work,
Its obvious she didn't debbé well or give oral...thats why they cut off her ntunu and tongue since it was just for fancy.

Ask around, those guys in Atomic Dome, Kwabenya down to the beginning of Achimota no get joy

Moral
Any slayqueen who can not slay it well, deserves to be slayed.
#SLAY103
"Deserves" Charlie. The Thunder wey wan fire you just finish him master degree. Oponu!
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by bigfather(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
emeijeh:
These YAHOO PLUS boys will not rest until they hammer big time!

This generation has turned something else cry

The thing tire me !

But how they go to bed and sleep at night still baffles me. No conscience at all !

so sad ! cry
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by nigeriafarmer: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
I didn't understand Africans,blacks do money rituals yet none of them is as rich as bill gate or jack ma
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by uyisteven(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
This life is truly a pot of Hot Beans.. . angry
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissCokie:
She finally got slayed. I cry all day on my Instagram page, and offline telling girls to change and be productive. All I get is insults, private DMs filled with hate and disgust towards me. Some times warnings. But I ignore them all.

Now that she got slayed, where did her slay queen mentality lead her to? , to the grave, early grave. God have mercy on her.
Probably one of the slay mamas that hate it when you tell them to stop despising 'broke' guys. Now see what the rich dudes did with her destiny.

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
omooba969:

Sharp girlgrin, you're really a step ahead of him.

You don know say he just wan knack your akpako. grin cheesy
and you are miles ahead of me. Chai, I never thought of the akpako thing o.
Holy me me with my holy mind didn't even know what plans he had for me grin cheesy
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
no way, it has to remain platonic. You suggested and I agreed and it was documented here on nairaland. So we have a documented agreement to stick to.
okay no problem. but can i ask a question?
lets say i win a contract that fetches me 10 million naira today, how much is your cut as a platonic friend?
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
and you are miles ahead of me. Chai, I never thought of the akpako thing o.
Holy me me with my holy mind didn't even know what plans he had for me grin cheesy
i just tire oooh
which one is akpako again.
na wa ooohhhhh
im nor that type truuuth
dont believe them oh..
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Flashh:
Her bent legs finally had a rest.

hahahahahha..chaii,u gat no joy for heart..Let them keep slaying shaaa.
Pussssy wasted.
Leg wasted
insagram accout wasted
twitter wasted.

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Diesella:

Do you take cocaïne??
no! why? do you sell?
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kokaine:
i just tire oooh
which one is akpako again.
na wa ooohhhhh
im nor that type truuuth
dont believe them oh..
I think he just wants to poor sand inside flour Garry but we will still drink it. If he likes, let him enter the Garry, we will sieve him out and drink it.
I know you are a saint. Clean mind na your new name. grin grin
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissCokie:
She finally got slayed. I cry all day on my Instagram page, and offline telling girls to change and be productive. All I get is insults, private DMs filled with hate and disgust towards me. Some times warnings. But I ignore them all.

Now that she got slayed, where did her slay queen mentality lead her to? , to the grave, early grave. God have mercy on her.

she go dey slay for satan naaaaa.work still dey for her,that side.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by ekele99(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:

I think he just wants to poor sand inside flour Garry but we will still drink it. If he likes, let him enter the Garry, we will sieve him out and drink it.
I know you are a saint. Clean mind na your new name. grin grin
thats my bayyybaayyy!!!!

ooopsss!!! thats my platonic friend....
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Flashh: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

hahahahahha..chaii,u gat no joy for heart..Let them keep slaying shaaa.
Pussssy wasted.
Leg wasted
insagram accout wasted
twitter wasted.
Lol... Babe, you don talk am finish.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Etizz:

actually, may be d person you quote did not make his or her point clear, the thing is, clubbing is not a bad thing, furthermore,its not advisable to jump into anyone's car all in the name of making free money.... it's advance prostitution,......i can't say its good for her because I know how I will feel if she's my sister.....

I wish girls don't jump into any men they see all in d name of money.... please girls be wise
He later made himself clear. I get the need for people to be careful. I myself dont go oyt as often for safety purposes but to those who go let them be careful sha
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Siscooh: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
NkayTiana:
I just graduated
Am straight outta uniben
Dieu merci
Toutes nos Félicitations!!! ¡
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kokaine:
no! why?
do you sell?

Cos your quotes were off topic. Come to think of it.... Kokaine name tells it all.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kokaine:
thats my bayyybaayyy!!!!

ooopsss!!! thats my platonic friend....
How baby come enter platonic friendship nah?
You see why that guy talk about akapako?
Maybe I should just take his advise and run for my life grin
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Diesella:

Cos your quotes were off topic. Come to think of it.... Kokaine name tells it all.
guy... dude totally commented in french language! what was i to say? i mean who does that?
if i took cocaine and sold it, i would have bought a 4matic GL 450 by now.
but as i type this, im staring at two pairs of my shoes wondering about their mileage on the streets of lagos
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by RaeMystix: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
R I P to the dead. Just hope the idiotic Ghanaian woman at my work place will stop talking trash about us Nigerians as the only country that kill for rituals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army