Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (106197 Views)

UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by hahn(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
NkayTiana:
You that knows it...congratulations

Ewoooo

Madcow1 come and carry your babe oo cheesy grin

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kokaine:
whats your grudge against uniben?

It's all contained in my book "UNIBEN: One of the Reasons Jesus Wept."

Available on Amazon and Kindle Bookstores for 44.99 USD

Grab a copy

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

Ewoooo

Madcow1 come and carry your babe oo cheesy grin

Please take it easy on her.. grin She is just another victim of UNIBEN's quality of education.

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by hahn(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
MadCow1:

Please take it easy on her.. grin She is just another victim of UNIBEN's quality of education.

Hahahaha
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by CloudResident(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Slay Queen got slayed undecided
#Pity undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by sheyinoni(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

I've been to that pub...whack place.

The girl no sabi the work,
Its obvious she didn't debbé well or give oral...thats why they cut off her ntunu and tongue since it was just for fancy.

Ask around, those guys in Atomic Dome, Kwabenya down to the beginning of Achimota no get joy

Moral
Any slayqueen who can not slay it well, deserves to be slayed.
#SLAY103
Ehen dis is the u I know,not the reasonable one
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MrLatin1: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
NkayTiana:
I just graduated
Am straight outta uniben
Dieu merci
Congrats. Uniben no easy regardless of ur grade.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Slayers slaying slay queens since time immemoria.
Rest in peace cutie.
The slayer must be slayed, either in this life or in the life to come.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
MadCow1:

They wanted a Woman's tongue and Vagina.. They would have gotten it one way or another. If it wasn't her it would have been someone else. That Girl didn't get killed because she was posting photos on Instagram, she got killed because sick f.uckers who also "BELIEVE" (like you) in imaginary things killed her.

STOP being a judgemental C.unt.

People posting photographs on Social Media isn't a Sin. Does not hurt anyone.

Even if she was a Prostitute, the agreement is to have sex for a price not to kill and mutilate her.

Religion really does becloud common sense. I would rather have them on Instagram posting pictures all day than be on the streets commuting an actual crime.

In all the foolishness contained in your post, you didn't once mention the actual reason she died, you just latched on to "Instagram" and "Slay Queen" which obviously are your trigger words and ran with that.

Learn to focus on the things that actually matter in life lest you end up chasing shadows. That could have been you killed returning from a motherfucking Night Vigil. Did that thought even cross your mind you simpleton. angry

And yes I am Madcow (not a Mad Cow as cows can't read or write English) cos that's the first shiit you cun.ts pick on.

Thank you for saying the truth,
I wonder what the poster was even saying, is she trying to say it is acceptable that the girl got killed because she was a "slay queen"? and that this is a likely fate of other slay queens and its acceptable?
not once in that her foolish comment did I see where she condemned the crime or the perpetrator's of the crime,
She even ended with God should have mercy on the dead girl.
SMH

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by ModusOperandi(f): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
The vagina is a canal, how do you cut off one's vagina undecided
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
frubben:
Once dey start bending there leg like cripple. Dey stop listening to advice
I usually say it as.. Models for kick polio campaign grin
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
don4real18:

You are not sensible... A disgrace to humans.. May your prayer fall upon you in ten folds
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
kachi19:
The slay queen has been slayed!!
slayed indeed
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by magicminister: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wooooow!!!

A woman was brutally tortured and murdered in the most gruesome way and instead of people to call for justice, they are blaming the woman!!!!

Now I know why rapists are emboldened in Nigeria.

Why do we focus on the most irrelevant issues?

Why don't we think about a mother that lost her daughter, a brother that lost her sister and all the loved ones that will miss her

Shame on you all!!

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
ModusOperandi:
The vagina is a canal, how do you cut off one's vagina undecided
by scrapping it.. If u don't believe me go to Ghana ASAP for eyewitness confirmation by yourself because of yourself.. grin..

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
MadCow1:

It's all contained in my book UNIBEN: One of the Reasons Jesus Wept.

Available on Amazon and Kindle Bookstores for 44.99 USD

Grab a copy
lool... this is funny to me oh. can i read an excerpt for free?
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by SINZ: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissCokie:
She finally got slayed. I cry all day on my Instagram page, and offline telling girls to change and be productive. All I get is insults, private DMs filled with hate and disgust towards me. Some times warnings. But I ignore them all.

Now that she got slayed, where did her slay queen mentality lead her to? , to the grave, early grave. God have mercy on her.

What you're doing is noble, please dont stop.

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Slayers slaying slay queens since time immemoria.
Rest in peace cutie.
The slayer must be slayed, either in this life or in the life to come.
i like you. can we be friends? platonic friends.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
You advertise your body all over the place, they take it. Why not advertise your mental acumen instead. Lazy lots.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
NkayTiana:
I just graduated
Am straight outta uniben
Dieu merci

Abeg make we hear word, na you go first graduate? undecided

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

Blood of Wizkid! shocked shocked shocked

lols...wetin wizkid do u
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by hfeetham0(f): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
but how is your comment going to help this issue, you think staying in your room all day will stop someone this desperate from killing you?
not slaying and clubbing reduces the tendency...
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
ds slay queen resemble afonja.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kokaine:
i like you. can we be friends? platonic friends.
why not?
Let our friendship begin right away. grin grin
Platonic, as you said.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Etizz: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Is it a crime to go to a club to have a good time?
Are you saying you have never been to a club or a party?
Why some of una dey reason anyhow

actually, may be d person you quote did not make his or her point clear, the thing is, clubbing is not a bad thing, furthermore,its not advisable to jump into anyone's car all in the name of making free money.... it's advance prostitution,......i can't say its good for her because I know how I will feel if she's my sister.....

I wish girls don't jump into any men they see all in d name of money.... please girls be wise
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by raphy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nigerian girls una de see abi? yiu better repent from ya sins.stop clubin ,know the ppl u hang out with ppl bad o.may her soul R.I.P Amen.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Liability:
U have nice shape....i want to fvck u

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
why not?
Let our friendship begin right away. grin grin
Platonic, as you said.
hahahahaha... why you have buttress the platonic part naw? dont you know things change?
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by DonBobes(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
God her death messed my weekend up
Wife keep asking if I knew her, but wat angers me is her agony during dat last minute. God will surely vent His angers on dis ritualists.

Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by Elcuba: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
cry
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kokaine:
hahahahaha... why you have buttress the platonic part naw? dont you know things change?
no way, it has to remain platonic. You suggested and I agreed and it was documented here on nairaland. So we have a documented agreement to stick to.
Re: DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) by chocorex(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
What are you saying bro. Them use person for ritual u dey talk about slay well. So who no sabi Bleep dem dey cute tongue. U must be high
NwaAmaikpe:

I've been to that pub...whack place.

The girl no sabi the work,
Its obvious she didn't debbé well or give oral...thats why they cut off her ntunu and tongue since it was just for fancy.

Ask around, those guys in Atomic Dome, Kwabenya down to the beginning of Achimota no get joy

Moral
Any slayqueen who can not slay it well, deserves to be slayed.
#SLAY103

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army