Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) (1716 Views)

Guy Catches His GF Inside Anothr Guy’s Benz After She Lied She Was In NYSC Camp / She Lied She Was A Virgin / She Lied, She Always Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by dayosweetness(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2017
My experience
Good morning ,I work in the bank, so i met this girl, she's a customer,she looks all dis shaye girl, and in my mind i was like, me and dis girl go kill our self (sexually) , i gave her my contact and she called me, we got talking for weeks, the first time i invited her over, i tried kissing her, this girl refused o, she was saying, she's not ready, dunno what that means o, ok maybe shes not ready being the first time of her coming to my place, i left her sha. Wen she got home i asked her why she is not ready, she said shes a virgin, virgin!!?? if u see this girl, she can never be a virgin, its written all over her, but she managed to convince me that she is, was even asking me some questions on how does sex feels and all..I invited her the second time, i have prepared that today na today i cant be fooled, wen she came, i took her to the room, make una come see as this girl dey shake out of fear, i was kissing her and touching her and she was asking me to stop, then i tried pulling off her panties, come and see the way this girl was shouting begging me to stop that she cant do dis, that she might die being her first time, well i thought being a virgin its normal for her to behave that way, wen the shouts and screams was becoming unbearable i had to leave her, make person daughter no die for my house, i went to drop her off, but i was very angry, and she knows, she was just saying she was sorry, i told her i hate all those stunts she pulled at my place, she begged me that she will behave more matured next time, ok, yesterday she came to sleep over, i noticed she was calm, in my mind i thought she has made up her mind for me to pop the cherry, so we started kissing, and she did not obstruct me, i was so happy, as i was kissing her, she was pulling my trousers and touching my D*** , that was wen i begin to suspect which kind virgin be dis, i went for her panties too and she didn't stop me, she was just calling god god,, before i know it, she held my D** and guided it through her P** i was shocked the way it entered, i kept my cool and gave her some strokes, then i stopped and asked her why she lied, to the extent of acting that kind of movie the last time she came, i was so angry but i didn't show it, she couldn't say anything, i said to my self i will teach this girl a lesson, my people i bleeped the lucifer out of dis girl, she came all through and was shouting god god, i never wanted her to enjoy it, so i gave her one wicked style, dis girl did not cry o, i came and we slept off, gave her anoda one in the morning, before dropping her off. Now my question is why must a girl pull all that stunts just to convince a guy that she is decent, or what other reason could have made her do that?
HAPPY SUNDAY! off to church to go and ask for forgiveness of sins ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by 0b100100111: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2017

Don't be pained!

Use her for money rituals!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by smartty68(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2017
I just no know wetin make me enter this useless thread sef undecided
Re: My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by taylor88(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2017
Ur banking writeup is poor

u must be a KONJIgated banker

u were scammed exactly u guys get ur customers scammed for N150 sms alert

since no penny in my account for 3yrs and i still receive alert

who has been scammed
Re: My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by odiereke(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2017
You need to really pray for forgiveness, as you have *disvirgined* the poor virgin girl.

1 Like

Re: My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by nrexzy: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2017
So u want is on a holy Sunday morning to reminisce about ur funicating act.... My brother I need jesus
Re: My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by rosalieene(f): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2017
lmaoiooooo

The girl shouldn't have allowed herself to be caught grin

see wetin konji Dy cause.

A real virgin wouldn't visit again after the first experience talk more of spending the night.
Re: My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by rosalieene(f): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2017
lmaoiooooo

A real virgin wouldn't visit again after the first experience talk more of spending the night unless she wants to do it.
Re: My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by dayosweetness(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2017
smartty68:
I just no know wetin make me enter this useless thread sef undecided
Are u a saddist ?
Re: My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by babyfaceafrica: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2017
Lolz...the gal tried set..most gals will say they were raped when they were young..lienus..everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by smartty68(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2017
dayosweetness:

Are u a saddist ?
@Emboldened, I'm sure you don't know the meaning of the word!
Re: My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2017
rosalieene:
lmaoiooooo

A real virgin wouldn't visit again after the first experience talk more of spending the night.

Nawa ooo...

On a Sunday morning?

Igwe must hear this.
Re: My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by dayosweetness(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2017
smartty68:

@Emboldened, I'm sure you don't know the meaning of the word!
Yea right, bad mouthing mofo!
Re: My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by smartty68(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2017
dayosweetness:

Yea right, bad mouthing mofo!
The fact that I said the thread is useless does not qualify me a saddist, but you check it bro is it worth opening this thread in the first place

Sometimes one needs to apply maturity on how they thing or reason!
Re: My Experience (she Lied She Is A Virgin) by blackonblack(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Give me a sec...

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Hookup / Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos / NYSC Members B@ng!ng Each Other Like Tomorrow No Dey (close Door B4 Watchin It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.