Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car (9891 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by EmagNig(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Why are ladies like this.

Sent her a 1st message, she read and didn't respond. Checked my profile and went off.

Some days later I asked her if we can hang out, that I will come pick her.. Come see as she rush to respond.

Well I told her am coming to pick her, but I just dey my room dey drink.

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by EmagNig(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2017
More

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by EmagNig(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2017
See her teeth

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by EmagNig(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2017
See begger

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by EmagNig(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
See her head

1 Like

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by EmagNig(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
See her full pix here

www.blackberrybabes.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
A girl who cannot speak or write English fluently without blunders is a big turn off to me, op you even tried, if I was the one chatting with her, the chat would have ended when she said "no wahala, as far am save" rada.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Tapout(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
No be new thing... I know guys wey done count scores tire for girl head with borrowed car grin grin grin grin
And she even wanted to bring her olosho friend along, gullible set of creatures grin grin

Pls don't quote me tongue

20 Likes

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by hisgrace090: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lack of money making experience leads them to where they"r.
We have to pity them shaa.
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Stegomiah: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
What is the morale of this post?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by indodon(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Stegomiah:
the op is trying to portray his own fooooooolishness

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by braimeddy: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
See village babe wey enter abk dey form slay queen. English she no sabi sef. Wetin b 'save'
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Beckham14: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
And if the Op was a ritualist, he would definitely be smiling to the native doctors shrine with the body parts of two cheap hoes.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by ikp120(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nice one bro.

These hoes ain't loyal at all! You have to beware of that ALWAYS!

Gucci all the way mehn! Pussy niggas take note and save yourselves some stress. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by winkmart: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Stegomiah:

well, its not about the money and cars...girls nee to know this...if you know about the right thing to do...enlighten the young ones around you...a ritualist could be in the lurk

2 Likes

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by winkmart: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
indodon:
the op is trying to portray his own fooooooolishness

It is only a foolish man that will not see the morals behind this...i know you are a wise man

21 Likes

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by pepemendy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
olodo
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Dollarship(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Stegomiah:
some gals are dumb
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Guys like you are turnoff. Your whole chat shows you were showing off what you probably don't have.

You're at the mall to buy provision.
You don't have cash on you you're using ATM and the "Fantasy" or whatever is 1,800.

Who asked you these questions?. When you start relationships like this they never end well. You were chatting with a hungry girl who was looking for who'll buy her next meal.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Cladez(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Stegomiah:
Most girls are driven by money

1 Like

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by StarBukola(f): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
So how was the outing?? We need to knwo what happen aftee wink wink wink
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Cladez(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
But guy you sabi brag ooo

2 Likes

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by orimsamsam(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
Guys like you are turnoff. Your whole chat shows you were showing off what you probably don't have.

You're at the mall to buy provision.
You don't have cash on you you're using ATM and the "Fantasy" or whatever is 1,800.

Who asked you these questions?. When you start relationships like this they never end well. You were chatting with a hungry girl who was looking for who'll buy her next meal.
abeg talk true, shey na you be the girl.

Why the thing con pain you like this grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Emperor119(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
too much
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by AlexCk: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol,

Boy: can i get to know u
Girl: ......

Next day.
Boy: was driving around ur location, wanted to know if you'd be available to hang out
Girl: hi, I'm 'name', sure why not, let's hang out.

Lol, some peeps shaa, just like the op mentioned.

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by tgmservice: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
EmagNig:
Why are ladies like this.

Sent her a 1st message, she read and didn't respond. Checked my profile and went off.

Some days later I asked her if we can hang out, that I will come pick her.. Come see as she rush to respond.

Well I told her am coming to pick her, but I just dey my room dey drink.
but op for u to post all the screengrab of ur chat with her shows u dont hav value for ur time and life

1 Like

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Stegomiah: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
winkmart:

well, its not about the money and cars...girls nee to know this...if you know about the right thing to do...enlighten the young ones around you...a ritualist could be in the lurk

One thing we all know is that money is a turn on for many ladies
Just like what lies underneath a woman is a powerful manipulative tool against men

Both works exclusively together..... More like a mutual relationship

So, it's a chess game.... We have the players.... The smart guys that know the right buttons to press even with little or no spending and more mugu guys that will keep spending and not get anything

It's a relationship that has favored the female genders than their male counterparts

Back to the post..... The op showed his hand.... The gal wasn't interested in chatting with you.... Then he started talking bout his ride.... The babe thinks...not bad..... Lemme see if he's another potential maga/mugu
She even asked to invite her friend
Since the op did not finish the story..... I can't say for certain how it went down.... But to me looks like the gal is the smart one...
He even bragged about being in a mart.... Promised to buy her stuffs and take her out....

So, he just can't show at the gals place empty handed...
He has already fallen into the trap
Except he's a master player.....
I see him as the idiot here

Well, it's a normal daily scenario....
For every relationship or potential relationships.... Someone must be the one to lose and the other profiting or it could be mutual

11 Likes

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Stegomiah: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cladez:
Most girls are driven by money

And men are driven by pucci.... Many don't even end up getting to the promised land... Lol

You sound like someone that has been schemed off multiple times lol
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by farellstone: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Demigods666:
A girl who cannot speak or write English fluently without blunders is a big turn off to me, op you even tried, if I was the one chatting with her, the chat would have ended when she said "no wahala, as far am save" rada.
and you can write correct English? Go and learn how to use the subjunctive.you people are always quick to see error in another person's use of the English language, of which it was just a chat and informality can be her reason for writing the way she did. By the way it's "if I were the one" not " if I was"

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by EmagNig(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
tgmservice:
but op for u to post all the screengrab of ur chat with her shows u dont hav value for ur time and life

See mumu, u know how much have just made for this post $10 in 1 hour.. I wonder what that will be when the post goes viral... Stop making a fool of yourself when you know nothing about the next person beside you.

1 Like

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Stegomiah: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
StarBukola:
So how was the outing?? We need to knwo what happen aftee wink wink wink

Abi naw.....
Men love to brag and show off...
Trust me..... This dude spent with nothing to show
If it was the other way round....
We will be reading bout how he got down with the lady in context
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by StarBukola(f): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Stegomiah:

Abi naw.....
Men love to brag and show off...
Trust me..... This dude spent with nothing to show
If it was the other way round....
We will be reading bout how he got down with the lady in context
lolzz,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Why Are Some People Afraid Of Falling In Love? / Why The War Against Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.