Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video (42539 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / Buhari To Visit Lagos Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 24, 2019 / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Ngokafor(f): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
StOla:

I was born to conquer runaway slaves like you. It is historical fact that you are a conquered territory who surrendered just for a plate of federal Amala and sweet Ewedu. When we that conquered you are ready to give you independence, we will give it to you.

Your ancestors wanted an indivisible Nigeria. Your ancestors also wanted a unitary government.

It is only natural justice that their offspring will continue to bear the pain and agony of their decisions.

....You have been running your mouth with threats...i will be here to taunt and mock you,if he goes to Lagos and nothing happens to him.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
sheyinoni:

Isn't this funny,what happens wen ur Biafra actualizes?

This is what will happen. And actually it is the same thing that ECOWAS was instituted to handle. Biafrans will become foreigners, and their tax bracket for their businesses and investments in Nigeria will be regulated by the Office of Foreign Assets Control with a tax regime which has to fall under the standard of the rest of the world. They will pay taxes as foreigners and some will choose to remain Nigerians. That is how people from different countries, like the United Kingdom became US citizens. You have States like Pennsylvania and other great states which were own majorly by foreigners who choose to remain in the USA after the war.

This is what will happen in Nigeria. People can choose to have dual citizenship in order to continue their normal lives.

Get over it and work for money. Your home is your primary constituency. Focus on how to raise a family before you die. Stop fighting for your tribe. Tribe means nothing. You mean something, your family means something. Cos you need to bring souls to Earth. Stop the hatred.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by sheyinoni(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

I am not a donkey, I am an ET, I didnt chose to inhabit a donkey's body. I chose to inhabit a human body, so do not call me a donkey. You did not create the land, Yorubas did not create the land, Yorubas were not the first to inhabit this land since the beginning of time.

Anyone can live on this land that we created, and those who were here before are asked to sell to those who can afford. Money was designed for this purpose. So, please do not stress yourself, those who can afford land in Lagos, have the right to that land for ever and ever.

AUM!
The body u inhabited does it have a flat head at the top,if yes u need to relocate or better still com in ur natural neutral form,u will be wiser that way.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by StOla: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ngokafor:

....You have been running your mouth with threats...i will be here to taunt and mock you,if he goes to Lagos and nothing happens to him.

And the miscreants above me were running their mouth with love?

Despicable animals you all are. You will remain blind to your folly till it consumes you again?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
sheyinoni:

The body u inhabited does it have a flat head at the top,if yes u need to relocate or better still com in ur natural neutral form,u will be wiser that way.

The Human specie is about being upgraded to 4th Dimension 5th Density, the body will gradually be phased out. If you do not like your skull the way it is right now, I suggest you be patient for less than 50yrs and you will transition and be birthed again if you choose to still come to this density.

As for me, I can occupy any kind of body I choose. I can live in any planet I choose to. I am a 5D entity occupying whoever I choose to. Right now the body I occupy is perfect for me. When it does not serve my purpose, I can move and 'possess' any body that I chose to.

Be careful what you say to me. I am not an ordinary human being and I have never insulted you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by sheyinoni(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

This is what will happen. And actually it is the same thing that ECOWAS was instituted to handle. Biafrans will become foreigners, and their tax bracket for their businesses and investments in Nigeria will be regulated by the Office of Foreign Assets Control with a tax regime which has to fall under the standard of the rest of the world. They will pay taxes as foreigners and some will choose to remain Nigerians. That is how people from different countries, like the United Kingdom became US citizens. You have States like Pennsylvania and other great states which were own majorly by foreigners who choose to remain in the USA after the war.

This is what will happen in Nigeria. People can choose to have dual citizenship in order to continue their normal lives.

Get over it and work for money. Your home is your primary constituency. Focus on how to raise a family before you die. Stop fighting for your tribe. Tribe means nothing. You mean something, your family means something. Cos you need to bring souls to Earth. Stop the hatred.
Ode I hope you can understand this,it means Fool as in donkey kinda fool,
With de way things are going u think the break up will be cordial abi,keep dreaming talking abt hate I Dont hate anybody I will keep saying it 70% of my friends are Igbo's but they are very intelligent and reasonable and I love them so much,which makes Me wonder where many of you come from?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Ngokafor(f): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
StOla:

And the miscreants above me were running their mouth with love?

Despicable animals you all are. You will remain blind to your folly till it consumes you again?

..You are just a toothless bulldog and you know it...if Nnamdi Kanu goes to Lagos and you dont kill him,then you a b******d...I have made my point.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by sheyinoni(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

The Human specie is about being upgraded to 4th Dimension 5th Density, the body will gradually be phased out. If you do not like your skull the way it is right now, I suggest you be patient for less than 50yrs and you will transition and be birthed again if you choose to still come to this density.

As for me, I can occupy any kind of body I choose. I can live in any planet I choose to. I am a 5D entity occupying whoever I choose to. Right now the body I occupy is perfect for me. When it does not serve my purpose, I can move and 'possess' any body that I chose to.

Be careful what you say to me. I am not an ordinary human being and I have never insulted you.
Do ur kind have females,if yes I need cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by sheyinoni(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Am scared someone pls call my mami, an alien is threatening to eat my scrotums
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by ZombieTAMER: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
DadaStephen1:

slowpoke
cone head
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
sheyinoni:

Am scared someone pls call my mami, an alien is threatening to eat my scrotums

I didnt threaten you. I only warned you to manage your emotions.

It is a wise counsel. You do not know what happens when you sleep and where your consciousness goes. Be humbled by that ignorance, cos some of us know what you do not.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
sheyinoni:

Do ur kind have females,if yes I need cool

Yes.

And the sex is heavenly.

The orgasm is whole body, just like when humans are having sex on crack cocaine.

You can try it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Jabioro: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
sheyinoni:

If u ask me na who I go ask,let's take them how we see them
You are right.. and I would go with your suggestion..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Iamsheye(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

No, I am not. I am an ET, my home is in the star constellation which I prefer not to mention at this time. But I am typing this through a human who has agreed that I use his body.
would want to learn more so dont let us derail
open a thread and mention me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by sheyinoni(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Yes.

And the sex is heavenly.

The orgasm is whole body, just like when humans are having sex on crack cocaine.

You can try it.
Pls alienman I need, I need never had an alien sex before I also like party
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamsheye:
would want to learn more so dont let us derail
open a thread and mention me

Derail ?

I do not derail. I write whatever I want. I am not here to fight anyone. I am here to remind Human Beings of their true nature. Tribalism, Religions, Politics, Money, etc etc are programs designed in the matrix to re-engineer your ego. Ride above these constructs and your Soul OS will be upgraded.

When you are ready to ascend above Earthly stupidity, I will always be here to request your Angel to guide you through the hologram, to remind you of the zero point energy that is the core of your being.

Love, dont hate.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
sheyinoni:

Pls alienman I need, I need never had an alien sex before I also like party

Do you want to have sex with an interdimensional terrestrial or interdimensional extraterrestrial ?

Choose one, and I shall tonight, have a Being teleported to you. You will be inserted a plasma circuitry on your ethereal body on the neck region, which will become a tracer for the entity to track you at will or at your call and have some sex with you with massive loads of dopamine secreted to make you 'high'.

This is not a joke, dear friend. Your response will automatically submit this request to the universe. So be careful what you ask for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by StOla: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You are just a toothless bulldog and you know it...if Nnamdi Kanu goes to Lagos and you dont kill him,then you a b******d...I have made my point.

You have made your point that you are a hypocrite, who expects me to smile and clap like the Igbo chiefs while the Oba of Lagos threatened them to vote for his candidate.

To your surprise, I did not laugh and smile at the threats of a worthless clan.

For your campaign of hate, you expect to reap love?

Did this hunchback Kanu not threaten Pastor Kumuyi who had planned visit to the SouthEast? Did the hunchback not instruct his terrorist group to attack him if he dared set his foot in the SouthEast?

Yet you believe Kanu has a right to go to Lagos and be welcomed?

Igbos are known for crocodile tears, you have not disappointed so far.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Iamsheye(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Derail ?

I do not derail. I write whatever I want. I am not here to fight anyone. I am here to remind Human Beings of their true nature. Tribalism, Religions, Politics, Money, etc etc are programs designed in the matrix to re-engineer your ego. Ride above these constructs and your Soul OS will be upgraded.

When you are ready to ascend above Earthly stupidity, I will always be here to request your Angel to guide you through the hologram, to remind you of the zero point energy that is the core of your being.

Love, dont hate.
okay i have created the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3958100/questions-5dmindset
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Ngokafor(f): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
StOla:

You have made your point that you are a hypocrite, who expects me to smile and clap like the Igbo chiefs while the Oba of Lagos threatened them to vote for his candidate.

To your surprise, I did not laugh and smile at the threats of a worthless clan.

For your campaign of hate, you expect to reap love?

Did this hunchback Kanu not threaten Pastor Kumuyi who had planned visit to the SouthEast? Did the hunchback not instruct his terrorist group to attack him if he dared set his foot in the SouthEast?

Yet you believe Kanu has a right to go to Lagos and be welcomed?

Igbos are known for crocodile tears, you have not disappointed so far.

...Your delusions are getting worse....who is begging for your useless love?..will your so-called love increase my bank account?..or lack of it stop me or Igbos from progressing??

....My point is that you have been having seizures all over this thread for nothing..Running your mouths like a tap and issuing empty threats like your life depends on it,when i know you cant do jack if Nnamdi Kanu goes to Lagos....

...No one needs you all to welcome him because he is not there for you..,but you have no rights what-so-ever to stop or harm him..come what may!!....He is not breaking any law,and last time i checked we still share that damned green passport..(which is what Biafran agitators are trying to correct)

...but if you think you have two heads..kill him if he goes to Lagos and see what will befall you all..no need for long story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by milantustorin(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Guestlander:

Dino did not call for killing anyone. I doubt anyone was waiting for him in Lagos anyway. Kanu's case is different. He is a self confessed enemy of the Yoruba people who called for genocide on his perceived enemies.
Kanu never called for genocide... It was the Oba of Lagos that called for genocide when he said all igbos living in Lagos must be thrown into the Lagoon....If you check since after the 2015 election Nnamdi kanu never insulted any yoruba man until Oba of Lagos made such nasty statement..Did you expect the igbos to fold their arms and keep their lips sealed after that?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by sheyinoni(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Do you want to have sex with an interdimensional terrestrial or interdimensional extraterrestrial ?

Choose one, and I shall tonight, have a Being teleported to you. You will be inserted a plasma circuitry on your ethereal body on the neck region, which will become a tracer for the entity to track you at will or at your call and have some sex with you with massive loads of dopamine secreted to make you 'high'.

This is not a joke, dear friend. Your response will automatically submit this request to the universe. So be careful what you ask for.
Anyone as long as it has feminine features,I like it thick grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Iamsheye(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
sheyinoni:

Anyone as long as it has feminine features,I like it thick grin
You can ask your questions here
https://www.nairaland.com/3958100/questions-5dmindset
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by StOla: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Your delusions are getting worse....who is begging for your useless love?..will your so-called love increase my bank account?..or lack of it stop me or Igbos from progressing??

....My point is that you have been having seizures all over this thread for nothing..Running your mouths like a tap and issuing empty threats like your life depends on it,when i know you cant do jack if Nnamdi Kanu goes to Lagos....

...No one needs you all to welcome him because he is not there for you..,but you have no rights what-so-ever to stop or harm him..come what may!!....He is not breaking any law,and last time i checked we still share that damned green passport..(which is what Biafran agitators are trying to correct)

...but if you think you have two heads..kill him if he goes to Lagos and see what will befall you all..no need for long story.

Was Kumuyi going to the East for Kanu or IPOB? Or did he request that he needed Kanu or IPOB to welcome him?

Did Kanu not give specific instructions to the IPOB terrorists group to harm a Reverend gentleman?

So Kumuyi did not have rights to visit a part of his country, but Kanu has that same right he sought to deny a peaceful man of God?

Was Kumuyi breaking any law by the planned visit, and as such was deserving of the harm Kanu promised him if he dared to step into the SouthEast?

So Kanu knows his rights in Nigeria, but did not know he was infringing on the rights of a man that has never been arrested or declared wanted?

Igbowoman, are you still talking? You filthy hypocrite.

I hope you will be one of many who will be aimlessly sacrificed by Kanu, on his path to earning a national burial in Nigerian colours.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Ngokafor(f): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
StOla:

Was Kumuyi going to the East for Kanu or IPOB.

Did Kanu not guve specific instructions to the IPOB terrorists group to harm a Reverend gentleman?

So Kumuyi did not have rights to visit a part of his country, but Kanu has that same right he sought to deny a peaceful man of God?

Was Kumuyi breaking any law by the planned visit, and as such was deserving of the harm Kanu promised him if he dared to step into the SouthEast?

So Kanu knows his rights in Nigeria, but did not know he was infringing on the rights of a man that has never been arrested or declared wanted?

Igbowoman, are you still talking?

....You are just ranting and blabbling behind your device...just kill him if he goes to Lagos and your questions shall be answered...

..You talk and tnink like a drunk high on soured lager beer..You keep jumping around aimlessly bringing up issues you believe is what i am driving at....best believe that if i reply you in the way you deserve,you wont sleep for weeks...

...but i will leave that..my only advise to you is that your threats are stuupid and scare no one..just you carry them out when the time comes or else.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by obyno2017: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nothing will happen to Kanu if he goes to lagos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by StOla: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ngokafor:

....You are just ranting and blabbling behind your device...just kill him if he goes to Lagos and your questions shall be answered...

..You talk and tnink like a drunk high on soured lager beer..You keep jumping around aimlessly bringing up issues you believe is what i am driving at....best believe that if i reply you in the way you deserve,you wont sleep for weeks...

...but i will leave that..my only advise to you is that your threats are stuupid and scare no one..just you carry them out when the time comes or else.....

So are you saying Kanu's threats to Kumuyi was stupid? Or has the Nigerian constitution changed between 2015 and now?

So you now believe the dictator director is a stupid hunchback?

You saw my true words and it hurt your soul so bad, you just had to come my way to receive your own lashings. Now that I have pierced your soul with the truth, you have suddenly lost your voice and your hypocritical argument.

I only need to show you the pictures of your ancestors and your misery will double and eat away your soul slowly till the agony kills you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by FriendNG: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
superpauL:
Hey northern cowards and FOOLanis, bow to your god, bow to the greatest leader of all time.

We don't worship a man talkless of goat called Nnamdi CowNu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Yinkaotunba123: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
This guy called kanu just want to kill himself by his provocative actions
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by BOLLEXO: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
nawa for the guy zef
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Jacks14: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
kp3tech:
Absolutely Fearless.... Even in chains inside the court room he was still fearless.

Now Lagos which is fair enough... But Kaduna...

Truth is, I don't get it... But I had never understood Nnamdi Kanu but his moves has always been vindicated time and time over as the best choice.

#RESPECT
when Will this guy visit borno nah...shekau need his agitation swag lectures
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Alexis11: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ngokafor:

....[s]You are just ranting and blabbling behind your device...just kill him if he goes to Lagos and your questions shall be answered..[/s].

You are a slowpoke. He never said KANU will die in Lagos. He only affirmed that nonentities like you and your family will be the sacrificial lambs while KANU will be honoured by Nigeria for a "job well done" in the future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public / Justin Okonoboh, Edo Speaker Escorted Out Of The Assembly After Impeachment / Man's Car Stuck At Flooded Owerri Tunnel, Blames Rochas Okorocha. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.