Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video (42590 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / Buhari To Visit Lagos Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 24, 2019 / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2017
StOla:

Remember how the boastful Biafrans of the 1960's ended in misery?

Kanu is nature's punishment inflicted on you for this 2nd round.

When he is done inflicting his damage on you, we will bury him after he has grown old to enjoy his own life, with the Nigerian flag as a hero for a job well done.

Boastful Biafrans?? are you kidding me? it should be boastful Nigeria government,who threatened the Biafrans with police action, thinking it was a childs play and a day action to stop them but they fought back and the war ended 3yrs after. Yourbas are very free to insults Nnamdi kanu and the igbos as much as they want,after all that's all they are known for,..but please don't bring in the Biafrans war,cos you know nothing about the war,go and study the nig history inside and out.You people know nothing about the war and your elders cannot give you the detailed history of the war,cos they were in their rooms hiding,while people died,they did not complain,they did not protest instead they folded their arms and watched innocent women and children brutally killed. No single yorouba group came up during that period to protest against the killing of Biafrans children .But all of a sudden,diff Yoro groups are springing up,with their anti Igbo speeches and protests, because of kanu, trying to gain favor in the sight of the northerners..just like your ancestors did,,, l smh for una....l hv nothing to say to you people but continue to hate,it's allowed but engrave it in your hearts that Biafrans will come, without shedding blood, Nnamdi is agitating for referedum and not for war.
Keep up with the hate speeches,it helps in pushing the igbos further.thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Misterdhee1(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2017
StOla:

Watching the video, all I saw was a hunchback clown entertaining the spectators with his circus show.
I thought I was the only one that saw it sha..The guy had seriously suddenly aged. See as back be like boiled chicken grin. YET his followers think he is Nigerians nightmare, even though it's the other way round grin. Eni ti o fe ku, ti o n wa Eni ti o ma pe

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by NairaEffect(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2017
This guy is symbolic of cult leaders from his dressing to his mode of hypnotising his followers.. He is trying to form charisma that is not there. Ideology = 0.

The government had better come get this guy... This time for attempted suicide. Who doesn't know the volatile state of Kaduna. Now he wants to go there preaching Biafra.

Guys sit back, history kilishi is about to be made. grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by successinlife: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Warship:

My message is for wise and noble Yorubas who want a better future.

I won't dignify unwise people like you with a response.

So my message is for the Omuloabis aka Fajuyis and not Afonjas.

This is the last chance to break free from Hausa Fulani strangulation.

There is one fact you are shying away from,Yoruba's always consult before actions are taken,Yoruba's belief in collective interest.It is not a display of dramatic seen,games are played behind closed doors.Kanu's life is at stake if he takes his agitation outside his region.The Nigerian underground system i know are busy planning the best way to eradicate him,if anything happen to him the government will be vindicated.That will make the scheme easier,''we did not harm or arrest him upon all his atrocities within and outside the country,why should we kill him'' this is what government statement will read.For his goodness,he should remain where he has his stronghold.Kaduna is more dangerous o o,unless he is planning to sneak in and out.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by crisycent: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2017
I had a dream this guy was killed by the military and the unrest was out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by MichealMbaEmeri: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2017
[s]
ikechizoba:

Boastful Biafrans?? are you kidding me? it should be boastful Nigeria government,who threatened the Biafrans with police action, thinking it was a childs play and a day action to stop them but they fought back and the war ended 3yrs after. Yourbas are very free to insults Nnamdi kanu and the igbos as much as they want,after all that's all they are known for,..but please don't bring in the Biafrans war,cos you know nothing about the war,go and study the nig history inside and out.You people know nothing about the war and your elders cannot give you the detailed history of the war,cos they were in their rooms hiding,while people died,they did not complain,they did not protest instead they folded their arms and watched innocent women and children brutally killed. No single yorouba group came up during that period to protest against the killing of Biafrans children .But all of a sudden,diff Yoro groups are springing up,with their anti Igbo speeches and protests, because of kanu, trying to gain favor in the sight of the northerners..just like your ancestors did,,, l smh for una....l hv nothing to say to you people but continue to hate,it's allowed but engrave it in your hearts that Biafrans will come, without shedding blood, Nnamdi is agitating for referedum and not for war.
[/s]

You are just ranting and pouring smelly spits everywhere, go and play with sand.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by successinlife: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2017
ikechizoba:

Guy, did you reason deep before typing all these?a section declared secceession,Biafra was well supported by 5 powerful countries and few african nations.Did you forget Nigeria is in existence when Ojukwu declared Biafra,please stop the cry of not been supported by the yoruba's,do you think casualties was not recorded by the yoruba's both end during Biafra war.Colonel Banjo was the commander of Biafra Army,is he an Ibo man?stop looking for excuses,if you declare a war,you should be ready to face the consequence(s).1993-1998 is still fresh in our memory,did Abiola not win the presidential election?yoruba's could have successfully go to war but the aftermaths and future consequencies of a rushed war is what made the race to step down and follow the noble option of dialogue and schemes.In this age,war would not augur well for any sect.The UN charter is clear for all,it can be employed and the division staged.Life should not be used/spent without wisdom.There is,no way this unity will last for the next 5 years,it is not a peaceful coexistence,the major tribes are already meeting here and there and the centre will soon collapse but before then,stop pulling blames or using hate speech.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by cursedAbiola(f): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2017
MichealMbaEmeri:
[s][/s]

You are just ranting and pouring smelly spits everywhere, go and play with sand.
caution!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by gowaga68: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2017
ikechizoba:

Nnamdi Kanu too knows nothing about the war as it was fought before he even came to life.
you see how you fell without much stories that Kanu was agitating for referendum and not for war? biko, was he preaching in lots of his videos thats everywhere on social media though the help of Radio Biafra?
make your points clear but dont lie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by saintandsinnerz: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2017
OkoYibo:
Let me explain something here.

This is similar to what happened before the civil war. After Major Kaduna Nzeogwu killed Ahmadu Bello, SL Akintola, Tafawa Balewa and others, he refused to kill Igbo leaders.

The Igbos in the north started taunting the Hausas about the killing of the Sardauna. The next thing that followed was the pogrom which led to the recall of all Igbos in the North.

Eventually, a few million Igbos had to pay for the foolishness of a minority.

50 Years later, Kanu has decided to go to Lagos to taunt the Yorubas and Kaduna to taunt the Hausas. Also, the Hausas have given the Igbos an ultimatum and the Ohaneze has called for a return of all Igbos just like 1967.

I'm having a feeling of dejavu. I'll keep my fingers crossed and my gunpowder dry. Another 3M are about to be harvested again.
Stop spewing rubbish just to satisfy your masters up North. Why can't you people (Oduduwa) issue your own threats? Must you people always hide behind the Hausa Fulani's to do that. Stop being a coward, try and man up

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by MichealMbaEmeri: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2017
cursedAbiola:

caution!!!

Nairaland resident troll.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by kikake: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2017
NwaNimo1:
This is how he will be received .....

That looks like Bola Tinubu after his trap caught a lion; after it became obvious that Buhari he knew was sick in 2014 has won presidential election, hence before long, Tinubus tribesman, VP Osinbajo shall take over from Buhari.
Sophistication for Afonja is plot how an Afonja can become president of Nigeria anytime Fulani is tired of holding the post.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by mastermaestro(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2017
GoroTango:
Kaduna? Ahahahahahaha. He is welcome, we abokkis cant wait to confirm the stereotype about us. Please IPOB come to Kaduna

I weep for him already. cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by RisingSun1: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2017
deedeedee1:

Chest beater! We all remembered how you guys treatened Nigeria if cownu was arrested, but when he was arrested, what did you E-bowl monkies do? You all kept silent for almost two years!
If cownu comes to lagos, he will be killed along with his fellow ipob members and there is nothing you E-bowl monkies will do.
Yoruba people are not against Biafra, but dont bring that nonsense to our land. You are challenging us and you will be terribly dealt with.
Igbo and chest beating!
Lols!
I quote you for future reference.
The day KANU will visit Lagos, I will quote this post again to Disgrace you!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2017
crisycent:
I had a dream this guy was killed by the military and the unrest was out of this world.
gowaga68:

Nnamdi Kanu too knows nothing about the war as it was fought before he even came to life.
you see how you fell without much stories that Kanu was agitating for referendum and not for war? biko, was he preaching in lots of his videos thats everywhere on social media though the help of Radio Biafra?
MichealMbaEmeri:
[s][/s]

gowaga68:

There will be no WAR
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by lordyugo: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2017
OkoYibo:
[

You don't need to be scared cos you aren't intelligent.

Yorubas have always been ahead. The way it would hit you, it would take you 25 years to realize and another 25 years to figure out.

this is hilariously embarrassing ,why not use the hacking and financially liberate ekiti, osun, oyo indigenes then all the omo nile ,alaye and agbo nd jedi jedi sellers littered all the nooks and crannies of lagos.
u ppl really need to trademark ur DELUSIONS IN GRANDEUR and hang it on ur walls cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Sanchez01: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

My brother no vex, you can always correct me if I am wrong. Going by statistics of land ownership in Lagos as at today, Yorubas own the lowest plots of Land, Igbos and other tribes own the rest, so you can always educate me if I am wrong, I am humble enough already, so Sir, if other tribes own more landmass in Lagos, how is such place a Yoruba land. I actually thought its a cosmopolitan City where people all over the world own assets here, so what is this nonsense about Lagos being Yorubaland. I am not here for tribalism. So do not let it sound as if I am being tribal, I am just responding to your vexation.

I will rather we term Lagos as no man's land, so we all can continue to build this wonderful place.

Thanks for your understanding of this truth.
This is indeed an akpu logic. It is laughable when you claim Igbos and other tribes have more stakes than Yorubas themselves. Besides, what stats do you have to back this up besides the empty claim? I guess you're taking rented apartments for ownership, half of Igbos in Lagos don't even have landed properties there. You need to spend a couple of nights on the Island to see how young Igbo boys are jostling to find a spot to lay their head. I guess these young boys own the island too?

New York is home to hundred of thousands of creed, and culture, but that does not make it a no man's land. I read something as funny as this last night when some folks claimed PH is no man's land. Lagos is a city of friends, just like New York and Vegas, and that does not necessarily imply it does not belong to a people.

I wouldn't be surprised if you guys start saying Asia is no man's continent just because your people go there in droves to peddle drugs.

Kanu is set to take Igbos back another 50 years. I wonder why he was not tamed by his own before it got to this.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by ola6: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2017
RisingSun1:
I quote you for future reference.
The day KANU will visit Lagos, I will quote this post again to Disgrace you!

Please quote me as well to disgrace me if Igbos don't die that day. smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by MTKbudapest(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2017
He got guts

He is fearless

so bold like the lion which he is

so unstopable

unintimidated

and he must surely go and come back successfully

i wish we have people like mazi nnamdi kanu in nigeria, nigeria wouldve been the best.

The arewa 70yrs old youth will behold kanu and jump into the lagoon to their doom.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by ola6: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2017
In as much as I dislike anything APC or Tinubu, the local government election was an indication of whats coming to you Igbos in Lagos.

As for the cretin that said Igbos own Lands in Lagos, please go an read your books. All lands belongs to the government and it can be LEASED (C of O). That is, you are allowed to occupy it for a given period of time and IT CAN BE REVOKED ANYTIME AT THE GOVERNOR'S DISCRETION.

Keep pushing your luck.... wink

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by OkoYibo: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Stop spewing rubbish just to satisfy your masters up North. Why can't you people (Oduduwa) issue your own threats? Must you people always hide behind the Hausa Fulani's to do that. Stop being a coward, try and man up

Keep calling Yorubas cowards. Your fathers made that same mistake and they're yet to recover.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Sanchez01:

This is indeed an akpu logic. It is laughable when you claim Igbos and other tribes have more stakes than Yorubas themselves. Besides, what stats do you have to back this up besides the empty claim? I guess you're taking rented apartments for ownership, half of Igbos in Lagos don't even have landed properties there. You need to spend a couple of nights on the Island to see how young Igbo boys are jostling to find a spot to lay their head. I guess these young boys own the island too?

New York is home to hundred of thousands of creed, and culture, but that does not make it a no man's land. I read something as funny as this last night when some folks claimed PH is no man's land. Lagos is a city of friends, just like New York and Vegas, and that does not necessarily imply it does not belong to a people.

I wouldn't be surprised if you guys start saying Asia is no man's continent just because your people go there in droves to peddle drugs.

Kanu is set to take Igbos back another 50 years. I wonder why he was not tamed by his own before it got to this.

Noise, no facts.

I own houses in Lekki anyway, and I am sure you can't afford to even rent my house. So how can you own what you cant afford, that I can afford ?

Every plot I buy, remains mine for ever and ever. Come close and I ask my police guard to shoot your head off your shoulders.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by wizjid69: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2017
adeyinka:
Funny him sha

There's no problem. If he needs to run he will just go back to the Uk after all he's a British citizen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by NigelCundy: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2017
mrdezx:
this guy just want to kill himself before his time
What more is death if a small minority take what belongs to all in the name of politics??
You are already dead!!!! We all are!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by ola6: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Noise, no facts.

I own houses in Lekki anyway, and I am sure you can't afford to even rent my house. So how can you own what you cant afford, that I can afford ?

Every plot I buy, remains mine for ever and ever. Come close and I ask my police guard to shoot your head off your shoulders.

grin grin grin

We shall see. Please declare Biafra and let us see. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2017
ola6:

grin grin grin

We shall see. Please declare Biafra and let us see. smiley

But I am not Igbo, why you are guys hating the Igbos for seeking to leave the mess called Nigeria ?

Answer me.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by miraclea: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

My brother no vex, you can always correct me if I am wrong. Going by statistics of land ownership in Lagos as at today, Yorubas own the lowest plots of Land, Igbos and other tribes own the rest, so you can always educate me if I am wrong, I am humble enough already, so Sir, if other tribes own more landmass in Lagos, how is such place a Yoruba land. I actually thought its a cosmopolitan City where people all over the world own assets here, so what is this nonsense about Lagos being Yorubaland. I am not here for tribalism. So do not let it sound as if I am being tribal, I am just responding to your vexation.

I will rather we term Lagos as no man's land, so we all can continue to build this wonderful place.

Thanks for your understanding of this truth.
Which statistics? How many omonile or yoruba documented their lands and properties in Lagos I am a yoruba man have many properties without proper documentation forget your eyes will clear after biafra actualization you will have to do Oduduwa documentation on that your statistics you insult yoruba and want to claim their land yoruba are accomoding and that is why you take them for granted in onitsha main market no other tribes have even a shop ode

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2017
miraclea:

Which statistics? How many omonile or yoruba documented their lands and properties in Lagos I am a yoruba man have many properties without proper documentation forget your eyes will clear after biafra actualization you will have to do Oduduwa documentation on that your statistics you insult yoruba and want to claim their land yoruba are accomoding and that is why you take them for granted in onitsha main market no other tribes have even a shop ode

Lagos is a Portuguese word meaning 'Lake' or 'Lakes', it is not a Yoruba word.

The other name for Lagos is 'Eko'.

Eko is an ancient Bini (Benin) Kingdom dialect for 'Camp'.

There is no Yoruba name or word for this City we call 'Lagos' and 'Eko'. These are facts.

Please tell me, how Yorubas came to own God's Land that they didnt create and they didnt name ? No insults, just facts pls.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by ola6: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:

Noise, no facts.

Who doesn't own a house in Lekki?? Some of you think you are talking to small boys? You igbos make too much noise.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2017
ola6:

Who doesn't own a house in Lekki?? Some of you think you are talking to small boys? You igbos make too much noise.

You dont call me Igbo when I am not, you dont own a house in Lekki when you dont. So, please be guided. This place is not for Yorubas, it is for all those who can afford to buy or build assets here.

Please emigrate to Ile-Ife and be tribal there.

Lagosians are not tribalists.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

Kaduna is no man's land...we control the city

I plead to everyone to ignore this bitch who clearly is not Igbo and is just making comments to direct insults at ibo forget this bitch nigga and let's focus on why kanu is coming to the south west

Hmmmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by NairaEffect(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2017
gowaga68:

you see how you fell without much stories that Kanu was agitating for referendum and not for war? [s]biko, was he preaching in lots of his videos thats everywhere on social media though the help of Radio Biafra[/s][?

Make your writing clear. You are not communicating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) / Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.